Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With (1719 Views)

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Bestblogs: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With Her Range Rover

Dorcas Fapson, a Nollywood actress, claims that her driver, Muhammad Adamu, has absconded with her Range Rover, which she purchased in June.

The car was stolen from her on the evening of her birthday, while she was preparing for her special day with family and friends, she claims.

Fapson stated that she is giving a large prize to anyone who knows where "Muhammed" and her automobile are.

She further revealed that Muhammed applied for the position using a forged license through an agent who had already been detained.

She expressed herself as follows:

On the evening of my Birthday as I was getting ready to celebrate with family and friends. It was brought to my attention that my driver had stolen my car - I’m offering a HUGE CASH reward for anyone that has information on /can locate “Muhammed” & my car. He used this fake license to register with the agent who has already been arrested.

Please contact 0706 065 1222 if you have any information.
Thank you

[url=Anythingcelebrity.com] MORE INTERESTING STORIES ON ANYTHING CELEBRITY[/url].

2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Kingdelexy: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by setobaba: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Where she get the range from ?? That’s over 20m in worth and I can bet my head many don’t know her.

For the driver, you are mad

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by lkillbrokehoes: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2022
End times grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Iamicekid(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
You buy car worth 15m upward to now carry money 200k or less to put car tracker for that car come be problem, knowing how unsafe this country is and u fit pay 500k for custom plate number we need to have sense in this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Folabifreeman(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2022
Uu
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
setobaba:
Where she get the range from ?? That’s over 20m in worth and I can bet my head many don’t know her.

and no tracking device on car of 20m

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Meteng: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Iamicekid:
You buy car worth 15m upward to now carry money 200k or less to put car tracker for that car come be problem, knowing how unsafe this country is and u fit pay 500k for custom plate number we need to have sense in this country
Broz, na because no be she buy am

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Meteng:
Broz, na because no be she buy am
You people can always be insensible tho..what's your problem with who bought it huh?
Someone is talking about car theft you are here saying she didn't buy it..
How is that your problems?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Iamdbull: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Danjikanbauchi: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
setobaba:

everyone must not inherite poverty like you.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by suffering: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol. Small girl like her already has a driver. Nollywood must pay well. I remember her for BPD outbursts, maybe the guy felt he wasn't getting paid enough to deal with her bullshit.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Omo I need to hang this bitch legs and connect to her pathway
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
How much is the cash reward?

Big is not a figure...

The level of scam in this Nigeria is unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by samorobo: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Omo I need to hang this bitch legs and connect to her pathway

You just called someone’s innocent daughter,girlfriend a bitch fir no reason. Stupid goat.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by setobaba: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
everyone must not inherite poverty like you.

But your fellow northern stole it, isn’t that obvious ? Lol poverty fighter
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
samorobo:

You just called someone’s innocent daughter,girlfriend a bitch fir no reason. Stupid goat.

Guy I'm not gay undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by backnbeta(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
He should be around Niger or far Northundecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by samorobo: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Guy I'm not gay undecided

I strongly doubt that.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
samorobo:

I strongly doubt that.

K
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by lkillbrokehoes: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Iamicekid:
What do you expect from a Nigerian girl?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by revived2: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Car tracker is 20k
Una no go learn
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Meteng: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You people can always be insensible tho..what's your problem with who bought it huh?
Someone is talking about car theft you are here saying she didn't buy it..
How is that your problems?
If you don't understand what I typed there, you better shut down
Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Meteng:
If you don't understand what I typed there, you better shut down
No be you suppose keep mute like this... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by Meteng: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No be you suppose keep mute like this... undecided

Re: Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Fapson Cries Out, Says Her Driver, Adamu Abscond With by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Lifetime Payoff As A Tenants? / Kanye West Is Engaged! / Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.