Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island (61695 Views)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kizz Daniel, absolute reasonable
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by SILVA112(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
You dint recognize me
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by jclassiq(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
This davido reminds me of my guy. Same mannerisms.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by porthouse7(f): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
skibi famzing too much see as davido dey bone am
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by errigdee: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
nice one DAWGS...PEACE na e matter most
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by soulfood(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na him
Une7:
No be inyanya be that??
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by newswires: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Click YOUTUBE link to watch the full video of Davido's new house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KImRP9QOgjk
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by makavellidon: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
illicit:

I know

I just prefer wizzy to all of them

I am number one fan
Bleep wizzy or lazy or what did they call it me, that stingy goat
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by MufasaLion: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

True Peace is only found in JESUS Christ.
Outside Christ what u Have is fake Peace

Keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by SatanTheDeviLL: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Useless cultists hanging out
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
makavellidon:

It takes a chronic and lazy beggar to know a stingy man. Go work for your dough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Opeyemic01: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kiss Daniel is a fine man

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:

Bring your evidence.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Enough booze, weed and pussy must flow for there

Pussy kill you there angry
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by MufasaLion: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Opeyemic01:
Kiss Daniel is a fine man

Dude is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by AsawanaDgreat: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good one
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Chibudollar2: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
You are an animal

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by makavellidon: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

It takes a chronic and lazy beggar to know a stingy man. Go work for your dough!
hope u are not callin me beggar or wat?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by illicit(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
makavellidon:

No nah

Starboy for life
Yaga

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by makavellidon: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
illicit:

No nah
Starboy for life Yaga
to hell with wizzy davido na baba
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Thesaint141(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
illicit:

Wiz no dey there o

But I want to hype wiz on this Davido thread

I like Wiz die

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't think Wizkid was mentioned there..you mistook kiz for wizz..
Davido is a BIGwiz while Balogun us a wizKID. Hope you spotted the difference wink
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Davido is BIGwiz while Baligun us a wizKID
Not understood..break it down to my level of intelligence..
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Eriokanmi: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not understood..break it down to my level of intelligence..
Lol. Big and kid make the difference. One is a big boi while the other is just a kid.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by 1950Mack: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
That's a good one grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Big and kid make the difference. One is a big boi while the other is just a kid.
Now understood thanks for that.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by DemMannaScam: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wetin come out na?

illicit:

Wiz no dey there o

But I want to hype wiz on this Davido thread

I like Wiz die
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by beeveepee8439: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dumsor Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by illicit(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
makavellidon:
to hell with wizzy davido na baba

Star boy

Yaaga
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Regenerated012(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Enough booze, weed and pussy must flow for there

Na wetin dey mak guy man ear stand be dis...

Warri boys nor wan hear!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Kemi Olunloyo Smiling With Friend By The Pool Side After Her Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.