Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island (61692 Views)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by TuFab(f): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Skibii still be musician?
No, na Arabic teacher

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by BluntCrazeMan: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Peace is all I'm seeing this 2022 from naija celebrities.
Don't be too quick to conclude yet.
Tonto-vs-Janemena still dey pending oo
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by limcar: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Zooposki:
Kizz Daniel was recently in the news for complaining about the music industry being run by a cabal that does not want other artistes not in their circle to rise in the industry.

Yes, I think the above is true. I’m just happy TikTok is counteracting the cabal. No wonder shame has made them to be collaborating with the other artistes. They wanted to hug the music industry to themselves, and even had the effrontery to keep boasting they were the best with their yeye music. They almost ruined Afro beats with their thuggish sounds and behavior.
name one of them
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by limcar: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Don't be too quick to conclude yet.
Tonto-vs-Janemena still dey pending oo
to suck janemena toto dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by BluntCrazeMan: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
limcar:
Say wetin dey hungry you proper.
You want her to be actively twerking as the sucking is going on?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by BluntCrazeMan: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigerian Artistes And Celebrities No Dey Pay Tax Shaa...
Nigeria is too porous.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Bamzyriches451: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Make them enjoy
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Aidejay(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Big and kid make the difference. One is a big boi while the other is just a kid.
gaaad!! How you people come up with this trash is amazing.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by codedthingzzzzz: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shut up and Bleep off here guy @illicit
illicit:

I know

I just prefer wizzy to all of them

I am number one fan
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by zomby(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
If you can’t beat him, join him!

It is that simple.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by illicit(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
codedthingzzzzz:
Shut up and Bleep off here guy @illicit

Up wizzy
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by ThatFairGuy1: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mathew 10:34
English Standard Version
Jesus said
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Righteousness2:

True Peace is only found in JESUS Christ.
Outside Christ what u Have is fake Peace
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by princewarri1985: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Davido is seen talking to Kizz Daniel(Vado) and Skiibii at his new Banana Island House. Davido and Kizz Daniel grew apart after the release of their one ticket collabo. They fell out after Kizz Daniel made accussations of assault on his Manager by Davido's camp. Kizz Daniel was recently in the news for complaining about the music industry being run by a cabal that does not want other artistes not in their circle to rise in the industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqD52sAiHz8
Kiss daniel is the definition of a raw talent, because he keeps turning out hit after hit, infact all his songs are hit

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Bastard1stborn: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2022
RealMadum:
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6

Good to see this. Peace is love while love is life. Can't wait for another big jam from kiss Daniel
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by everythinggirly(f): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by muheeb01(m): 4:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Nice one
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by EmmaLege: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2022
baddest kiss kiss kiss
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by RPG2020(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2022
illicit:

I know

I just prefer wizzy to all of them

I am number one fan

Number one fan kill you there
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by illicit(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2022
RPG2020:

Number one fan kill you there

U wey u neva see rpg b4 self

RPG kill u dia

tongue
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by smartr: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
illicit:

Wiz no dey there o

But I want to hype wiz on this Davido thread

I like Wiz die

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by smartr: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
Useless cultists hanging out

Go chop breakfast angry angry

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by smartr: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
TuFab:

No, na Arabic teacher

Uppercut grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude is beautiful.
Weird
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
illicit:

Star boy

Yaaga
Crase person grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
limcar:
Girls steer clear of guys who use the word ‘Suck’ instead of ‘Eat’ when referring to giving a woman head.

They don’t know how to do anything.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by limcar: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
Girls steer clear of guys who use the word ‘Suck’ instead of ‘Eat’ when referring to giving a woman head.

They don’t know how to do anything.
i can eat your pussy and make you climax in 30 seconds
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
limcar:
i can eat your pussy and make you climax in 30 seconds
It takes my boyfriends less than 15seconds. Especially when he has me riled up.

I’m not sure you can beat that. grin grin grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by limcar: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
It takes my boyfriends less than 15seconds. Especially when he has me riled up.

I’m not sure you can beat that. grin grin grin
i can beat that. Give me a chance and i will prove it to you. Am a good eater
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
Crase person grin

Two of us
grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by Hkff: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Really
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island by SatanTheDeviLL: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
smartr:

Go chop breakfast angry angry
war dey your area, 5hem go use u count scores this week , no worry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.