Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

European Country To Migrate To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / European Country To Migrate To (308 Views)

Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? / In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

European Country To Migrate To by Kharol1234: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good afternoon nairalander's and happy New year..
I have been thinking of a good European country to migrate to and would also like to know how much it will cost migrating there and the cost of living over there...
All suggestions and advice is needed because am fed up of Nigeria
Mods, please help me push to FrontPage because it's very important.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Most Highest Views Here ! / Crochet Distressed Locs Available For 3500 Naira Only Selling Out Fast / 3 Best Canva Alternative 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.