Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy (448 Views)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by BigFrog: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Some girls have good spirit to know or select the right guy. So many girls don't know a better guy when they see one. Only few girls are lucky or blessed with that foresight.

When many girls see a guy with big destiny they don't see it. They just don't like low key appearance. A guys might be millionaire and appear normal. But some girls with good or lucky spirit will see him even when he his hidden corner and like him there.

They are attracted to good things. But alot of girs are so blind and cannot see beyond now. They are mostly attracted to noise makers and guys that show off. Imagine a guy so many girls even beautiful than them they will be running after suck guys that will give them problems.
Re: Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by Boogyman557: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make I just BLA my WEED in peace

some MANCHIS and BANI WAHALA

WTF MAN
Re: Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's not about good spirit. Once a lady knows you have prospect and you are on the right track to success, she's gonna be with you. Although, some prefers to be with ready-made men.
Re: Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by Ryda(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Some girls stick to a guy with the hope of him being made someday. When the goodness is not forthcoming, they japa!

Some just want to stay and enjoy the lavish lifestyle you're offering

Only a few of them have foresight to identify a guy with potentials

Don't know what majority of them want actually.
Re: Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Our society validate evidence... Anything that is not obvious is concluded as charade. So as some girls they are behind because of what the society have set for them 'money, cars, swags and yahoo boys'..... It's so unfortunate how this generation behaves, if not most of our mothers won't marry our poor dad then...... But the eyes they have most girls of this generation don't have at all.... So ill !!!!
Re: Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
A girl might be attracted to a guy with prospects but believe me, they can Jonze you for a rich guy in the next moment...They are covetous and dumb

Abeg after 3 months of breakup, my ex flashed my yesterday, I called back and she's fidgeting and claiming she mistakingly called me...

WEREY don day bored? my number still day your phone after 3 months...I trashed everything that belongs to you the day we broke up and deleted your number.

You better move on before I phuck you saara.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Your second paragraph sounds weird tho...
Re: Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy by Oluromantic: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Spirit ko spirit ni. Women conclude, judge and decide upon what they see, hear, smell, taste and feel at the moment. All thier senses do not think of the past nor the future not a deeper view. They're limited to the shallow now and now. Many of them even act based on suspicion without confirmation.

Don't ask me how, do your research and find out

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why It's Advisable To Make Love With Your Partner Atleast Twice In A W / Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m / Can Feminists Stay Long In A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.