Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu (29908 Views)

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / 2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by pquaver(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Idiko1:

The dude you responded with the above post is a typical Yoruba. The folks are very colorful in terms of goofy storytelling. The people can say green is white and make a hay out of it.

My viewpoint will continue to pepper u.. U can go and hug transformer..
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by alizma: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2022
Idiko1:

Why should a particular region talk? A man publicized his useless opinion and your silly base of intellect spurred you to write about a particular region. What a dunce indeed.
If you are not a dunce you should have known that a particular region has invested heavily in PDP without due benefits, you should have also known that the Tinubu they have been battling to stay away from APC presidential race in their favour has not done anything different from Atiku. I know you are one of them. When people express this similar opinion about Tinubu or Yahaya Bello, it become a case for you people but it is ok if the same opinion is expressed about your minigod

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Martins9756: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:
I will vote PDP if Tinubu becomes the flag bearer of APC.
Hmmm.. My people perish because of lack of wisdom, you hated someone base on propaganda, why can't you make research about him and his track records before you conclude, we only go to schools in Nigeria to acquire
knowledge but we fail to understand the meaning of education, lack of wisdom and understanding and ability to think straight, with the way we apply sentiment to issues is the cause of our problems in this country, may God help us to know the right leader to chose come 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by FxExpo(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Islie:

https://independent.ng/2023-pdp-settles-for-northern-presidency-babangida-aliyu/

May I Joint Others to Say that "PDP is Dead With this Their mentality"
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by HRMK: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2022
INTERESTING!IS AYU,THE CHAIRMAN NOT FROM THE NORTH?NAWA OOOH!
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by WESTLIFE55(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2022
I thought pdp said the ticket is open to all region of the country that they are not anticipating zonning am spurise hearing this statement
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Nakwansapolice will report you to the mod for derailing this beautiful tread comrade grin
helinues:

Atiku or no erection in SE

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by zauondo: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Same of same and that is the Albatross of pdp, how will any right thinking Nigerian who has witnessed the banditry of fulani herdsmen and the kid gloves with which they are treated under a northern presidency in all sense of responsibility wish another fulani continues at the top job. A fulani man at the top will never and I repeat never deal decisively with his errant brothers. Nigeria needs someone from the south and for equity sake a christian for that matter to correct this ills without the fear of ethnic strings, someone who has witnessed firsthand what the northern cabals have done to this country and is bold enough reverse the ugly trend. A lot of sense is required here.
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by louqas: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2022
maestroferddi:
Stupid question...

Let Atiku go instead of the South West getting two terms or chances when the South East is yet to get one...

In any case, the North East, where Atiku hails from, is yet to get her turn.

As much as the Igbos want the presidency, it will not be the end of the world if Atiku becomes president when from all probability, the Igbo candidate will serve after he is through.

The Tinubu arrangement will mean that the Igbos will have to wait for another 16 years before dreaming of the presidency...

We shall not allow that to happen...

But you are willing to wait 8 years with the pdp arrangement WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS ITS THE TURN OF IBOS IN PDP TO PRODUCE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

This is the crux of the matter and you all are just hating on Tinubu for nothing. If ibos want presidential ticket of APC they need wait 8 more years.....coincidentally the same number of years you are willing to wait for pdp to give you ticket even though all you need do is ask for it NOW.....But you will rather still lick fulani nyash for 8 more years while insulting everyother person that ask you to do otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by louqas: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by louqas: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Oya mention just one single Pdp governor that has performed than Ganduje, Umahi or Sanwo Olu under Buhari's tenure.

Just 1

I can't say about the others but none stuffed dollars like Ganduje...
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
Same nonsense I don't care attitude u idiots said about Buhari
take ur mental pills pls. else i will take u back to the mental house once again
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

Because you're fuc.king stupid. No northerner has ever brought progress to Nigeria.
None

take ur drugs pls
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by louqas: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2022
sotall:

Which full south?

Just say southwest wont support PDP.

Other regions will.

North for another 8 years.

No be only Southwest dey sophisticated

This is the calculation in the North......north doing 8 more years will balance things .....afterall since 1999...north has only ruled for 8 years while south has ruled for 14.
Yorubas will remain sophisticated and no apology for that.......cant you see what sophistication has brought us
Vice president
Speaker HOR
lagos ibadan expressway completed (pdp didnt in 16 years)
Lagos ibadan railway completed
Lekki seaport almost completed

And most importantly A YORUBAMAN IS GOING TO TAKE OVER FROM BUHARI

Id rather be a sophisticated yorubaman anytime anyday

Please can you list the political appointment and infrastructural project you got for 16 years of slavery to PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by olatuns2017: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dnt care. All we want is someone that will provide the basic necessities to Nigerians. Good governance is all we want

some are quoting me like i have Atiku as my candidate. Atiku cannot provide what i said above

ShhhUp
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by louqas: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by sokera: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
QueenAgbo:
Is that some people are afraid to demand pdp ticket from PDP?

They will rather hide behind their fulani masters.
and they will come online to call yoruba Fulani slave but in the real sense they are the real slaves because I see no reason a region will be supporting PDP for over 20 years and have never for once demand for presidency… Yoruba is supporting APC for just less than 8 years and the Fulani in APC already knows APC must pass the mantle to the Yoruba APC … but they will come online to shout Yoruba are Fulani slaves

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by olatuns2017: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2022
maestroferddi:
Stupid question...

Let Atiku go instead of the South West getting two terms or chances when the South East is yet to get one...

In any case, the North East, where Atiku hails from, is yet to get her turn.

As much as the Igbos want the presidency, it will not be the end of the world if Atiku becomes president when from all probability, the Igbo candidate will serve after he is through.

The Tinubu arrangement will mean that the Igbos will have to wait for another 16 years before dreaming of the presidency...

We shall not allow that to happen...

Azekwe ceremonial president never stopped Awolowo/SW development...

APC BAT/SW 2023 is done deal

IBos are just wailers

The master is always in SW
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Myexdisturbs: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:

[s]take ur mental pills pls. else i will take u back to the mental house once again[/s]
Idiot I don't care attitude tongue
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by louqas: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
Idiot I don't care attitude tongue
yes mental people usually say dat
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by yahmohy27: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2022
dedonfranco:
North again?

This country will burn.
And you may follow it oo.
Always wish for something good

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by olatuns2017: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2022
Islie:

https://independent.ng/2023-pdp-settles-for-northern-presidency-babangida-aliyu/

"Power Not Served a La Carte"- Bola Tinubu

"If you want power, work for it"- Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Resolutions Of Fg/labour Meeting / Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.