Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu (29904 Views)

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / 2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Codes151(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dnt care. All we want is someone that will provide the basic necessities to Nigerians. Good governance is all we want

some are quoting me like i have Atiku as my candidate. Atiku cannot provide what i said above
you are talking thrash.
You this northerner.

We don't need another elevated empty head.

Pdp wants majority votes and it goes to show that the north youths are the problem we have.

Voting based on dirty poverty mentality.

Well, pdp is and has always been a useless party.

It's obvious, APC will want to do same to rival them.

But at the end, it's either you ppl will do elections in north only or we forget about nigeria.
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Masterito(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Lol stop being emotional. Nothing will happen. SW greed is simply the cause. I said this earlier that SS and SE now understands the game SW plays. To get presidency, you must collaborate with the North like SW did. The biggest winners is the north.
dedonfranco:
North again?

This country will burn.
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Codes151:
you are talking thrash.
You this northerner.

We don't need another elevated empty head.

Pdp wants majority votes and it goes to show that the north youths are the problem we have.

Voting based on dirty poverty mentality.

Well, pdp is and has always been a useless party.

It's obvious, APC will want to do same to rival them.

But at the end, it's either you ppl will do elections in north only or we forget about nigeria.

okay take ur pills and chill

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Lovenorth: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Atiku or no erection in SE

grin
Pls don't insult our Ebo broilers
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by thinksense: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't care north or south. I just want someone better than PMB that is all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by prigoz(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dnt care. All we want is someone that will provide the basic necessities to Nigerians. Good governance is all we want

some are quoting me like i have Atiku as my candidate. Atiku cannot provide what i said above
You don't care because your brother offers nothing and you want another of your brother again to be president. You reason with your anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2022
prigoz:

You don't care because your brother offers nothing and you want another of your brother again to be president. You reason with your anus

take ur pills unstable man
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Blackdisciple(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Rubbish another northern president will finish this country kpatakpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Paretomaster1(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2022
malbro:

Am sorry but you don't know the Northerners
1)The will vote Atiku if APC produces a southern candidate that VP card will never work
2)Easterners are seriously looking for a way to disintegrate Nigeria...voting a northern candidate will stir problem and vooom the country is on fire....
3) Northerners as they said are born to rule.... population wise they have it...nobody will stand them expect we regionalize or we rotate it among six geo zone and it will be back by the constitution......if not we are all on a long ride....You think they where happy about GEJ...lolzz wake up...

Sorry, you don't know the Northerners, u have that bias notion about them, and they keep proving u wrong.

Northern chance will only be slim if APC doesn't pick a Northerner as Vice., u expect North to pick Atiku over Zulum?? Wake up.

Igbo can do no sh*it, when they are tired, they will pack their baggages, and leave no-one is stopping them, or they sit tight, and play the politics like Men, not being a cry baby...

They never said they are born to rule, it's a term people like you coin, if not, how do u explain the ruling pattern since 1999?

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by GetMeRight: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

The part in bold defines the character of Igbos excellently. They take PDP Fulani buggery, with no vaseline and no condom, without complaint.

Yet Yorubas in the APC, like Tinubu and Osinbajo, all Igbos in the universe save their hate and bitterness for and attack 24/7.

How many Igbos are saying anything negative about Atiku today yet ala Igbo is burning because Kanu and IPOB say Fulanis are the enemies who must be fought with bloodshed.

2023 President must restructure Nigeria so we go back to anything resembling regionalism. Let everyone build Nigeria from their regional base. Enough of the 'one Nigeria' pretense.

Your criminal youth are the ones burning down your region killing, kidnapping and cannibalising people. When you admit the obvious, may be you will find solution instead of blaming everyone else except yourselves
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by tnerro1(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Fake news from northern moslems
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Neypopin: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2022
The southwest is the game-changer, we will surprise and make 2023 a done deal. The Southeast have missed it out when they separated politically from the southwest. Never too late but it will cause them another 8 years and before becoming VP.

Jagaban since hope 1983!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by mp3ree: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2022
Sunnyja:
Are you typing from dream Land? So APC will now win South South since PDP has lost according to you? We're exactly will APC win in South South? Rivers? Bayelsa? Delta? Akwa Ibom? Crocc Rivers? Edo no be Lagos!

Who ever fields a northerner will lose the southern votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by mp3ree: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2022
JAMO84:
If Igbo refused to support Yoruba, and Atiku become president, after his 8 years, Yoruba will pay you back by supporting another northerner. We will all lose, but Igbo will be the biggest losers.

And impose a lot of draconian policies that will affect igbos businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Moonland100(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Southeast have an option. Let SW become president, followed by a Northern President then SE. Or follow Northerner again then follow by SW then Northerner then SE. Making it 16 vs 24

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Skyehigher1: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Islie:

https://independent.ng/2023-pdp-settles-for-northern-presidency-babangida-aliyu/

all south east and south south never crying now they have almost eight governors there ooo ,, if they born you well crying when APC zone there own to south west it's means that PDP never knew your values despite the fact that you use your entire generation to struggle for them,, if you wish crying if you wish keep mute APC can never give you the presidential tickets
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by anigbajumo(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Sunnyja:
Are you typing from dream Land? So APC will now win South South since PDP has lost according to you? We're exactly will APC win in South South? Rivers? Bayelsa? Delta? Akwa Ibom? Crocc Rivers? Edo no be Lagos!

Most of you guys here don’t understand politics, let me educate u small.. look at the percentages of votes APC gathered in SS even in SE in 2019 u will see some changes in comparing to 2015 now look at the presence of Ayade, umahi and hope even omo agege and Akpabio that has access to more resources, APC will surely get almost 40% votes in SS and roughly 25% in SE and there will be massive votes for APC in SW,NW and NE it’s only the NC I can say PDP might av a slight edge…. Politically APC played their card well by having like 3Governors in SS and SE (hope u knw Obaseki is very loyal to buhari and some APC chieftain) they av technically weak PDP strong hold, it’s not a must for APC to win a state in SS or SE but to weak the voting strength of PDP….

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by anigbajumo(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Sunnyja:
The question is, is APC ready to field a northern candidate? North will never leave their brother no matter the party to vote Tinubu! Get this first.

Lol, last time I checked Abiola defeated Bashir tofa in his home state which is Kano….
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by SunnyOG738(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2022

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by mp3ree: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Jamesz12:
If this is true. Then PDP has lost the entire South because there is nothing any politician will tell us to vote PDP northern candidate in 2023, I'm a Deltan and a card carrying member of PDP but I swear by my father's grave I will stone the politician that will open his mouth to tell me about any northern candidate in 2023

That's what I have been telling some eastern people, no southerner will vote another northerner for another eight years cos they are all the same. Am from edo state. I will vote any southerner South West, South East, South South over another aboki
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by olamike02: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2022
SO ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS JUST DOING YINMU YINMU
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by NASTYNASOSO: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2022
dedonfranco:
North again?

This country will burn.

HMMMMMM

WHO WILL SET IT ON FIRE ?

COME OUT AND SAY IT IF YOU SRE NO S COWARD.

LAZY YOUTH
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Basher8583: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Beremx:
There were no Fulani terrorists killing and displacing his people when he was governor. His people enjoyed security.That’s a very good and wonderful performance from him. Oya tell us what the current APC Governor has achieved so far.

The bolded shows that he was a financier of banditry and terrorism. Why will boko haram and bandits attack their benefactor
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by 21savages: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2022
JaroMan:
Those that know Babangida Aliyu will tell you one thing he is known for: LYING.
He lies a lot and untrustworthy in Niger PDP, having been expelled at one time.
He's a joker
He's still better than LOLO
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Deadlytruth(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
ken6488:

The north think we’re are dumb

I don’t know about
South west or south east

But we the south south will bring pdp down if this is true

For this position you are taking, watch out as you'll soon be labeled Afonja masquerading as a SS native.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Deadlytruth(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Sunnyja:

Where were you when APC swept Bayelsa clean in the last guber election there? PDP victory in the last Edo election was by a slight margin owing to Iyamu's complacency. Meanwhile Edo, to your likes, before the last election was not part of the SS for being in APC. The tide will change very soon on account of the Technoscam's failure and the attendant disillusionment, and you will again shift Edo to the SW.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Deadlytruth(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Sunnyja:
The question is, is APC ready to field a northern candidate? North will never leave their brother no matter the party to vote Tinubu! Get this first.

So Abiola was a Northerner and Tofa a Southerner? Haha.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by gbengene1234(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2022
sotall:

Which full south?

Just say southwest wont support PDP.

Other regions will.

North for another 8 years.

No be only Southwest dey sophisticated

Dream all you want...Presidency will never go to the North come 2023...Pdf is just another closer to failure again...
Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by WillyDave: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
pquaver:

Get your facts right.. Pdp didn't work, rather umahi did. Was there no pdp governor b4 umahi? Were are his achievements? So PDP is we're he should be ba? Such a party that failed for 16years. There is no way pdp can be considered better than apc to sane minds.. Really because if u want to compare u don't compare randomly u compare with what the started and if we do that Jonathan government is the worst since 1999 if u don't know know it now.

Now to hating apc and loving umahi. Again you people are funny. I say it everyday our people are not wise. You hate apc but u want apc presidential ticket, u hate apc u want their appointment.. U r very funny but Sha everything in life is choice. One can decide to stay the way u people are it doesn't change anything. You were like that thinking u will stop Buhari today he is about to complete 8 years. Continue hating while things will still be happening whether u hat or not.

Buhari is completing 8 years of hardship on hapless Nigerians. Can u point to any legacy he is leaving behind? Are you proud of him as a President?

I have NEVER wanted an APC Presidential ticket. What for? If an Igbo man gets APC presidential ticket today, I will vote AGAINST him because I abhor them as a party. Very dishonest, disorganized and wicked set of people.

As for appointments, it is our constitutional right. U must give them to us whether u love us or u hate us. U can not deny us that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by Deadlytruth(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
WillyDave:

I can understand the game plan of PDP. They are very desperate to take over power from APC. From every indication, APC is going South, PDP will go north. And with that, it is game over for APC because PDP will defeat them base on the hand writings on the wall.

Yes, the Igbos have stuck with the PDP since inception. They have remained loyal to PDP much more than any tribe or region. If they demand the ticket as a compensation for their loyalty, they are not demanding too much at all. But at THIS point in time, if PDP decides to field an Igbo man now just to please the igbos, they will lose based on obvious political calculations.

The best bet for PDP and the easiest route for an Igbo man to be President is to allow someone like Atiku to pick the ticket while an Igbo man will serve as his VIce. Upon completion of his 8 years tenure, his vice, an Igbo man can then aspire to be President.

The most important thing is to snatch power from APC by all means possible now. My submission

Have you ever wondered why Obasanjo didn't like the idea of Atiku his vice succeeding him, why Turai and Yaradua family weren't comfortable with the idea of Jonathan succeeding Yaradua even when it had become an open secrete that Yaradua was dead, and why certain cabal in the North who are not talking about Osinbajo succeeding Buhari as an alternative to the Tinubu whom they are scheming against? Have you also wondered why since 1999, governors generally resist being succeeded by their deputies?

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu by AK481(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:

Yoruba don't need your Votes, in Nigeria Yoruba is majority, TIV, Jakuns, Igala Nupe, Kanuri will vote Yoruba into Power any day anytime. Igbos are not our allies in politics and we don't need them to be
South East and south south vote one direction.
The North will vote their own.
Sw....more than 45 % are indigenes,igbos are up to 30% or more ,so no landslides.

What do you have remaining.

No rigging in 2023 also .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Senators Caucus Reject Military Intervention In Niger / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi / Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.