Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? (4222 Views)

Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by EMIRofPUSSY: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

This is a very disturbing problem that has got me thinking.
Sometimes, I begin to wonder what is really hapenning to the young ladies these days?

Most of our girls these days have over-stretched and loose VeeJays. You see a girl of 17 or 18 with a firm and banging physique but down there, what you meet is a well that has been dug by different sizes of tools.

In contrast, older ladies or MILFS appear to have a tighter hole down there and they are even sweeter.
Most of these young girls are just wide and tasteless.

May God airpus!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Naijanascam: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Pumpumking: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

Sometimes, I begin to wonder what is really hapenning to the young ladies these days?

Most of our girls these days have over-stretched and loose VeeJays. You see a girl of 17 or 18 with a firm and banging physique but down there, what you meet is a well that has been dug by different sizes of tools.

In contrast, older ladies or MILFS appear to have a tighter hole down there and they are even sweeter.

May God airpus!

angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Pumpumking: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!

Why r u loookin at under age girls...u are a peterfile..shame on u sir!!(no oofenese) angry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Anigreat: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!

shocked

it's not their fault that you have a broomstick like diccck bro. find a way and buy dick enlargement supplements I don't know if it works o..and stop pouring your frustration on innocent girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!
Your lack of intelligence is on another level...never seen a wannabe redpiller as ignorant as yourself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by EMIRofPUSSY: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

it's not their fault that you have a broomstick like diccck bro. find a way and buy dick enlargement supplements I don't know if it works o..and stop pouring your frustration on innocent girls.

My John Thomas is actually massive.
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by EMIRofPUSSY: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your lack of intelligence is on another level...never seen a wannabe redpiller as ignorant as yourself...

Shift abeg.
Go to the Redpill thread and rant there.
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by yuping(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
cool
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Shift abeg.
Go to the Redpill thread and rant there.
If only you was smart In the first place tho..
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by fati2001(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Haakeem(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Redpiller this, redpiller that,is redpiller your name! U dis girl rest!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Haakeem:
Redpiller this, redpiller that,is redpiller your name! U dis girl rest!
Ok..
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Olajydeey: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nairaland Admins,Ought to screen
Posts b4 been approved
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by madone: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Olajydeey:
Nairaland Admins,Ought to screen
Posts b4 been approved
what is wrong with this.post na. Let.the guy who has made.useful research put out his wrote up na
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by madone: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!
no mind this people u are in point jare.

1 Like

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by madone: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Redpiller my yaNsh
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by enyi1: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Actually you are right

1 Like

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Chibuezem(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!
foolishness will never cease to be what kind of stupid generation did I find myself in. One that romances around sex, woman and bobrisky sometimes
My man you are a disgrace to your ancestors
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by remsonik(f): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm leave them na they veejay. Abi shey na research you dey do with veejay using your penis to test run young ladies veejay
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Adewale1603(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
how many 17, 18yrs old have you sampled to arrive at this conclusion.
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Mophor: 12:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Issokay!!!

@ OP must be addicted to underage girls cz he must be speaking from 4-5 experiences... Sha be careful

1 Like

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Oleboy: 2:00am On Jan 08, 2022
To learn ethical hacking or protect your self from hackers check out my signature
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by smileing: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2022
It's not actually their fault.
It is men like you that refuse to let those kids grow up instead you guys decide to catch them young sexually.
What are you doing with underage girls to make you come to such conclusion.
The truth is that you men spoil these young girls most at times deceitfully and as they get older,they become a perfection of what you guys have made them be.
And then the same men become bitter towards the same kind of women they have made.
Stop complaining and leave young girls to grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by dannyspeejay(m): 2:24am On Jan 08, 2022
I've never thought to try an underage girl....
Older girls plz
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by dnawah(m): 4:06am On Jan 08, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!
people daughters, people sisters, people girlfriends and people wives.one day u get one of these.
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by stan83: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote wetin youself dey find for small pikin holes, you not diffrent from pedophilia..author=EMIRofPUSSY post=109172919] shocked

May God airpus![/quote]
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Boogyman557: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEE

just BLA ur WEED and 4get does USELESS BANIS

DIs GENERATION of BANIS na PROBLEM,

Even devil de WONDER how Dem take POSSESS like dis

WTF MAN
Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by phemmyfour: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May God airpus!
The agony of a man with small P

2 Likes

Re: What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? by Brownshoe: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
"We are the monsters you made"

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Boyfriend / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.