Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) (26295 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by gnhpowerhouse: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedboy01:
all the innocent people him and his colleagues killed a day to their wedding revenged, is called karma, I have no pity for any uniform man in Nigeria, very wicked souls, he should burn in hell where he belongs
Ignorance and how about people that Died this way who aren't Police Man ..Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Women/men stop getting married to Naija police personnel...they are carrying curses

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by BadNews: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
I reject this kind news over me and my kin this year in jesus name.

Rip to the young man. Where will his bride start from now?

Rip to the dead
But to ask a beautiful yet to marry young lady, where will she start from sound somehow to me grin
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by DLSReigns: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Only the living qualifies to die at a point in their lifetime.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedboy01:
all the innocent people him and his colleagues killed a day to their wedding revenged, is called karma, I have no pity for any uniform man in Nigeria, very wicked souls, he should burn in hell where he belongs
will keep quiet... Herd mentality!
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Police?

Good riddance
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
I reject this kind news over me and my kin this year in jesus name.

Rip to the young man. Where will his bride start from now?

She will fall back on her "Plan B" grin

Life goes on! wink
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by PENNYSWAP: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2022
grin

Some person go begin Bleep his wide now
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Allauakbar, rest well inshAllah brother, very touch story of the new year on Nairaland.
Biggest sorry to this pretty wife
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedboy01:

I tell you!

The bride should please do better next time and not go for a policeman if she wants to have joy in this life.

Nigeria Police.......tueeeeh!
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by BigYash: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Police.. Hmmm
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by faceland: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2022
RIP
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedboy01:

You are stupid and foolish for this insensitive statement. Hope you live forever also. Idiiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Dis guy dn start again with his bad news as usual
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Let him go and marry 72 virgins. Chaiii... cool
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Mopolchi8843: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Ashaiman Gh folks are smart. I like the site. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by OmegaAutos: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
i no supppse pity police people but anyways RIP
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Arijude(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
He may have also killed couple who were about to wed. All Nigerian police men are fvckers. Very wicked souls. They behave as if they are immortal
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
adecz:

This fine gehl wan marry
policeman, 'couple' for that matter❗️❗️
Every girl that pads her face with make up is beautiful in your eyes. That's why most girls now see face padding as part of dressing and looking good.
Unfortunately, I don't fall for that. You pad up ur face and put that long thing (eyelashes) on eyes I will not be able to look at you a second time.
If a girl can't look beautiful for me naturally, then I consider her as not beautiful
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by greatness77: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
BadNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/man-dies-in-motor-accident-a-day-to-his-wedding-in-kano-2.html
he follow come Anambra to rig election for apc
Karma is now dragging his life with him

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by BadNews: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
greatness77:
he follow come Anambra to rig election for apc
Karma is now dragging his life with him

How Do You know
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Alhamdullilah. Allah ya Kara mai nauyin kasa.
insha'Allahu it's you that will experience the torment of hell fire kafiri shegi

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Madas1986:
insha'Allahu it's you that will experience the torment of hell fire kafiri shegi
I know the God I serve, he is the way the truth and life no one goes to the father without him, that is my assurance in Christ Jesus.

But same cannot be said about you who believed that you can kill, rape, lied,steal and do all manners of evil at the end you just use water to wash away your evil.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
adecz:

This fine gehl wan marry
policeman, 'couple' for that matter❗️❗️
Where u see man way get money to marry
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
I know the God I serve, he is the way the truth and life no one goes to the father without him, that is my assurance in Christ Jesus.

But same cannot be said about you who believed that you can kill, rape, lied,steal and do all manners of evil at the end you just use water to wash away your evil.
kafiri
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:

Danshegi bauchi
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Her spirit husband don chop the young man.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
As long his a police man I have nothing to type.....may God forgive me for this...

Police as done mire harms than Good...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps / Ogun State Development. / Dorcas Shola Fapson Arrests Taxify Driver, Henry Chukwuemeka, To Meet In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.