Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) (26297 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by ajl: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Problem of too much evils, bribe taking and public curses.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by ajl: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedboy01:
all the innocent people him and his colleagues killed a day to their wedding revenged, is called karma, I have no pity for any uniform man in Nigeria, very wicked souls, he should burn in hell where he belongs

Modifed
Police officers don para de blast me up and down grin cheesy... All you bloody evil uniform men quoting me, his fate awaits you if you no desist from Killing innocent souls and tagging them criminals while you all are the real criminals
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by ajl: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedboy01:
all the innocent people him and his colleagues killed a day to their wedding revenged, is called karma, I have no pity for any uniform man in Nigeria, very wicked souls, he should burn in hell where he belongs

Police officers don para de blast me up and down grin cheesy... All you bloody evil uniform men quoting me, his fate awaits you if you no desist from Killing innocent souls and tagging them criminals while you all are the real criminals

Best comment!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by apostle96: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
If I could catch death
This is what I'd do to the bastard..

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Very beautiful bride...May his soul rest in peace
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
I reject this kind news over me and my kin this year in jesus name.

Rip to the young man. Where will his bride start from now?
Watch out for a headline like this.... Fiancee of police officer who died last Saturday gets married to his best friend grin says she has found everything she's looking for in a man cheesy
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
This life is just a small thing.

Those people who carry material things for their head and get long throat on top of it.

I pity them.

LIFE IS VANITY.

Just be thankful for being alive each passing day.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
This world is not a home
Rip
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is a heartbreaking situation.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
On pe ko to ku .....i didn't regret saying this......this people are wicked soul....no RIP given.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Geeman2006: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Alhamdullilah. Allah ya Kara mai nauyin kasa.

No worry. Dey talk anyhow. Good thing , we go all collect at the appointed time.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Alaganature09:
As long his a police man I have nothing to type.....may God forgive me for this...

Police as done mire harms than Good...
OK... Even devil's in Nigeria dey condem Police .... hahahahha � grin cheesy
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sad story. May God console his family
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by VicM6: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
This one don go do mistake collect 20naira from the gods of highway.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
RIP. CONDOLENCES
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
ruggedboy01:

Modifed

but you are a criminal cultist na. Your days are numbered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps / Ogun State Development. / Dorcas Shola Fapson Arrests Taxify Driver, Henry Chukwuemeka, To Meet In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.