Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) (26281 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by BadNews: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
A police officer from Jigawa State, Nasiru Ya'u Abba Kazaure has died in a motor accident a day to his wedding.

It was gathered that the officer was killed in the auto crash while coming back from his pre-wedding ceremony in the early hours of Friday, January 7.

The late officer andhis fiance, Zainab Salen Jafar were set to wed on Saturday, January 8, in Danbatta Local Government Area of Kano State.

It was further learnt that the deceased was an orderly attached to the Chairman of Kazaure Local Government Area of Jigawa state.

Friends of the deceased officer have taken to Facebook to mourn his death. See their posts belw...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/man-dies-in-motor-accident-a-day-to-his-wedding-in-kano-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by BadNews: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by BadNews: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
May Almighty Allah grants him Al Janah firdous amen

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
May he fly high and rest in peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
I reject this kind news over me and my kin this year in jesus name.

Rip to the young man. Where will his bride start from now?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by chatinent: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
May he fly high and rest in peace.

Wetin bi this? Are you trying to be respectful?

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by BadNews: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aidejay:
I reject this kind news over me and my kin this year in jesus name.

Rip to the young man. Where will his bride start from now?

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without , Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by danietohbadt(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Bad news everywhere, but nonetheless I don't give a hoot.

All I care about this year is my own portion of the good news.

And most importantly, my peace of mind

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:00am On Jan 08, 2022
We live to die, it's turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by adecz: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2022
This fine gehl wan marry
policeman, 'couple' for that matter❗️❗️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2022
May his soul rest on
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by ruggedboy01: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
all the innocent people him and his colleagues killed a day to their wedding revenged, is called karma, I have no pity for any uniform man in Nigeria, very wicked souls, he should burn in hell where he belongs

Modifed

Police officers don para de blast me up and down grin cheesy... All you bloody evil uniform men quoting me, his fate awaits you if you no desist from Killing innocent souls and tagging them criminals while you all are the real criminals

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihir rajiun, may his soul rest in jannah

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Passionate888: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Xhuntra: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Police re evil

6 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2022
RIP to him
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Sorry dear. That's the end of all mortals both good and bad.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Alhamdullilah. Allah ya Kara mai nauyin kasa.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Gone so soon. Rest in peace embarassed
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Eyelashes like broom no be Haram for islam?

We need ruling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Village people for north dey para o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by tradepunter: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Sad
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by merits(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Such is life."man proposes God disposes"but meanwhile every soul must taste death.
RIP to the dead. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Hisbah6: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
All these people dying a day to their wedding sef!

RIP
Re: Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) by michony505(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2022
This guy is a scammer, beware!
Sampoffff:
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps / Man Deported From India Cries Out For Help As His Family Is Stranded In India / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.