Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? (927 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
The trend across Naija social media space since last week has been the topic on body count. A lot of people are arguing that once you're in a relationship, your partner deserve to know your knacking history. The number of individuals you've had coitus with. Other people however, held contrary views.

I found the trend very interesting because my girlfriend had just told me an interesting episode of her past. So, looking at people's biases and objectivity made me understand that whatever had happened in the past, stays in the past.

The question is, is it right or even good to tell your girlfriend/boyfriend things you did intimately in the past? How many people you've knacked? Do the deserve to know?

Well, just before the trend started on SM, my girlfriend told me about hers and I am glad she did. One thing I known for sure is that, I'll never judge someone based on their past.

One dude even argued that it was when he took his fiance to his family house that his cousins told him a lot of stuffs about her. She was even one of his cousins ex. Now, wouldn't it be lighter if the lady had told the guy about what had transpired previously, and anything his cousins would say, he'll be like, "Yeah I know"?.
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by harqinhola(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
My brother , some things are better not known ooo ... Yoruba Elders use to say , what the eyes does not see does not spoil the heart . ........ make e no come be say my Mummy G.O Mileage na 300 or body count Uncountable.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by fati2001(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
yes very important.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
harqinhola:
My brother , some things are better not known ooo ... Yoruba Elders use to say , what the eyes does not see does not spoil the heart . ........ make e no come be say my Mummy G.O Mileage na 300 or body count Uncountable.... grin grin grin grin

Leave Mummy GO abeg.. You no be her boyfriend. Lol.
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:
yes very important.

grin
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by fati2001(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:

cry

Better go ask your babe.
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Aidejay(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
It all depends on trust.

This conversation is irrelevant if the two people don't trust each other.

What's the use of disclosing body count if it will end up in bruised egos and jealously or worse, pain.
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by fati2001(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Better go ask your babe.
what if I don't have one angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aidejay:
It all depends on trust.

This conversation is irrelevant if the two people don't trust each other.

What's the use of disclosing body count if it will end up in bruiser egos and jealously or worse pain.

Omo!! "Worse Pain" always ranks higher grin.

1 Like

Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:

what if I don't have one angry

Wait till your turn Sir
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Prostitute dont count how many people they av slept with. Plz leave our girls alone, even if you ask ur partner, some will still lie & a lot of relationship will go sore.

1 Like

Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Prostitute dont count how many people they av slept with. Plz leave our girls alone, even if you ask ur partner, some will still lie & a lot of relationship will go sore.

Oga shut your big mouth up! This thread wasn't created to attack women. The headline stated "partner" which means, male & female; but here you go saying I should leave your women alone. Nawa.
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Lalami3232(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2022
If our girls open up to tell you of their body counts, you no go date them or even marry them. I don discover say men dey multiply their body count by 2 and girls dey divide body counts by 7. A girl go claim say na only 3times she don fvck but her toto go wide and deep like economic recession. Funny enough, plenty of them dey use cream and alum to tighten their already overused canal nowadays, so how you want take know if she's saying the truth? As far say you no meet your wife or GF as virgin, no ever believe the figure she go tell you.
As for me sha, I no dey bother to ask again because na lie na 99.9% go always tell you. While guys dey see multiple body counts as a thing of prestige, women dey see am as a shameful thing, yet their legs no fit close when dem see money, ice cream or shawama grin

Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by Ocholu: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Lalami3232:
If our girls open up to tell you of their body counts, you no go date them or even marry them. I don discover say men dey multiply their body count by 2 and girls dey divide body counts by 7. A girl go claim say na only 3times she don fvck but her toto go wide and deep like economic recession. Funny enough, plenty of them dey use cream and alum to tighten their already overused canal nowadays, so how you want take know if she's saying the truth? As far say you no meet your wife or GF as virgin, no ever believe the figure she go tell you.
As for me sha, I no dey bother to ask again because na lie na 99.9% go always tell you. While guys dey see multiple body counts as a thing of prestige, women dey see am as a shameful thing, yet their legs no fit close when dem see money, ice cream or shawama grin

Nawa Oh!
Re: Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Lalami3232:

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Aquarius Man's Attention In 4 Easy Ways / Lady Runs Mad After Lodging In A Hotel With A Married Man / What Is Your Biggest Fear About Marriage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.