Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding (1156 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work (2) (3) (4)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by insidenaijasblog: 3:44am On Jan 08, 2022
A video shared online has shown the moment a bride was pushing away a member of her bridal train who was twerking on her husband at her wedding, Newspremises reports.

The incident was said to have took place at the wedding reception and as the DJ played.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DREih5O9iJ4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-bride-pushes-away-bridesmaid-who-was-twrking-on-her-husband-at-her-wedding-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Haakeem(m): 3:54am On Jan 08, 2022

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Coded081(m): 4:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by damilola4162(m): 4:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Coded081:
Wahala
shocked grin grin
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Boogyman557: 4:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Stanweezy(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2022
The girl na werey, the man will twerk back at the girl in za oza room sooner or later this I have seen
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Lalami3232(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2022
I hear say no be the husband but the best man. So my question be say "why the bride go dey jealous say person dey dance with the bestman?"
Una dey think wetin I dey think so? Mr new husband, always try to keep money for DNA test oooo. I no wan hear "pls hide my ID and post for me"

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by zed7: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Very funny, na from clap e go enter dance. Some people ain't smart and sensitive. To the bridesmaid, it's all fun.

I used to think women overreact to their friends being close to their man, until I experienced it first hand. A friend to my babe then came behind her to hit on me. I was shocked. To be honest, it was tempting, just for the thrill of it but I knew it wasn't worth it.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by wagazala: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2022
She just wanted to size him up, see if her friend was gonna have an interesting marriage. Nothing more grin
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2022
The guy nah bahd guy, see as he dey raise hands dey enjoy yanch.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Just for ordinary twerking.. some girls sef too jealous unnecessarily undecided

Modified: I just saw the video now. No be even twerk sef. Just dancing..... Mtcheewww
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by Waakanda: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by beautyhd: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't see the reason for this.

If on your wedding day in front of people you can't trust your husband to dance freely with any of your bridesmaids then the wedding shouldn't hold because its just a time bomb waiting to expolde.

In weddings, grooms should dance only with the brides and vice versa to avoid stories like this.

Some bridesmaids can overdo things.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by eskimoeze: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Did you notice that after pushing the first time and second time, the husband was still jumping to the girl.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by daddymummy(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2022
I just like the woman as she comes between the husband and that woman. Every woman tries to protect her man from her female friends because she knows what her gender is.

This is because when once a woman has sex with a man, all her female friends would also want to have sex with the man.

That is why when people say the husband/boyfriend is always at fault for cheating, I know they don't know what they are saying.

Women know themselves. That is why they rather beat up a follow woman for going out with their boyfriends.

This is because every lady is guilty of trying to snatch another girl's boyfriend. So they know that the fault always comes from their own gender. Although they may say it is a man's fault, but they know the truth. That makes them to fight and will continue to fight one another for going out with their boyfriends or husbands.

Every woman knows that the sweetest penis is the penis of her female friend's boyfriend or husband.

When I had a girlfriend, women were always coming to me for sex which I refused. But immediately I graduated and moved on since the girl dropped out and I didn't have a girlfriend , women stopped coming.

They would not go and look for their own husbands/boyfriends(since there are so many males looking for relationship), but they would rather be running after other women's boyfriends and husbands

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding by BIZNess123(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2022
SmellySperm:

I need the loan bro. But shey the criteria won't involve my bvn?

It involves bvn bro ..to prevent people from getting two accounts...
U will get cash bonus of 1500 if it successful

Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside / What Is Something That Once You Start, You Can Not Stop It? / Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations