Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (2312 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Afromedia910: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

While most ladies could rush to the comment box and type "I am too lazy" whenever they see my posts but this Nigerian mom is setting the pace.

Anowa Adjah is Fitness Coach and a Mother of Twins. I just went to her Instagram page and damn I was shocked. This woman knows what it means to be healthy and look good.

Shockingly, most ladies would want to look like this, they would get naked in front of the mirror and wish they look this good. But still, they would prefer to be lazy all day than being healthy.

Exercise and keep fit because you deserve to look good.

See more Amazing pictures of her in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/check-out-this-hot-curvy-nigerian-mom.html

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Afromedia910: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by potent5(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2022
I will pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Afromedia910: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wow
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
1. Anowa was an athlete all her life and this contributed to her constant fitness journey. The average Nigerian woman does nothing but stay indoors reading novels. Only a life threatening condition can make them shape up. At that some even get fatter and accept their fate.

2. She weighs 227lbs of mass. The average Nigerian man is 183 - 186lbs. Na who chop belleful fit handle her matter. ‘Big guys’ in the gym are 6’0 218lbs. Heavyweights are normally 6’0 240/250lbs. This is not for the average Nairalander. Look elsewhere.

3. If she is female she has insecurities regarding her frame/weight. Professional bodybuilders suffer dysmorphia so she is not exempt.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Afromedia910: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wow shocked
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by emnite(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Source please

(1) (Reply)

Most Men Are Deluded Scumbags (see Reason). / She Wouldn't Leave Me Alone: Why Me?! / How Do I Live Without Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.