Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help (51122 Views)

This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by khadaffi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:
Good morning Nairalanders and happy new year to all.

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

Pics was yesterday night.

You would have told us your age. That is how we know if it's an issue or just part of puberty stage. If it's puberty just forget it. Try keeping your face dry by avoiding using any type of cream. This will not stop it though it will only reduce it. When you get to say 20-24 it will naturally disappear and your face will become smooth again.

Edited:
I looked back at the pics. You are a kid. Don't worry just relax, you will outgrow the condition.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ShopSkincareWit(f): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
marvellously:
Oga just buy either funbact A or skineal the oy disadvantage is that u go dey fair but once ur face clear, stop am, and besides stop eating groundnut or butter, I'm speaking from experience

Those creams are completely laced with steroids(Clobetasol Proprionate) and they are not treatment for acne.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by nagalee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

it is hormonal acne. It takes time to go. Me too a battling the same kind of pimples. It’s not because you are dirty or anything. It is in the blood. High testosterone.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by gly2ken: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Zink tablet will help
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by joepepsy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sometimes kanji might be the cause.
LoriIro1:

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by emekamatthew976: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sis go buy shivoderm
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Hausaamaka: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Op, for the last time, are you a Yoruba boy embarassed lipsrsealed
he never told us his identity so we wouldn't know

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ShopSkincareWit(f): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
nagalee:
it is hormonal acne. It takes time to go. Me too a battling the same kind of pimples. It’s not because you are dirty or anything. It is in the blood. High testosterone.

While waiting for it to go, hope you're actively using quality acne fighting products to at least put it under control? Skin issues don't disappear magically undecided
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
You have sinned too much and your sins are all glaring on your face.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by marvellously(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
But it worked for me like kilode, like it cleared it up pata pata na only the bleaching part thats why I said on e it has cleared he should stop
ShopSkincareWit:

Those creams are completely laced with steroids(Clobetasol Proprionate) and they are not treatment for acne.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by LaIabobo: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Go for facials first. Then use any ointment you have.
You'll be fine
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Yesboss0009: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Use cacatin . Thank me later
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by godswilld10(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

I was once in ur shoes.......just go to any chemist store and buy Epiderm and follow d prescriptions

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by gazza07(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Rinse your face with cold water always and use tetracycline mixed with damatol. Rub firmly on your face until it dries off. 2weeks result
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by galantjoe(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Start having sex regularly
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by dondavinchi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Use ashawo sperm take clean ur face one hand ur pimples go disappear
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Abyounghammed(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Begin dey Bleep babe twice a week, just 2month all disappear
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Sleekfingers: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

1. Take blood purifier
2. Stop consuming fatty and oily foods temporarily ,eg nuts, fried meat, discard the skin of your white meats, egusi soup, mackerel, herring ( popularly called shawa fish)
3. Eat more of vegetables and fruits
4. It seems you got a oily skin, change your cream or lotion
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Slurity(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
I will not tell the direct solutions but will let you discover it yourself. Reduce your meal per day by half of what you are eating now and see wonders. You may fast and pray to avoid wasting the hunger

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by RealZizou(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bro.... Growing pimples like boils are part of maturity but don't stress yourself with any soap just go and buy Acneaway from the pharmacy....wash your face with water and apply it in the morning and night within 2weeks ur face will be back to normal....I had your experience before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Buksaylor: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Uuse fresh sperm and rub face for about a week...
LoriIro1:

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Visit FMC, and ask for their dermatology department... Book an appointment and get properly treated.

In the meantime, keep your hands off your face.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by laagbaja73: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
hello Bro, I can tell you herbs to use and if you really want them to go. This is a proven herbs. and dont be surprise they are around you. If you are interested I will share it here so that people dont think I am in it for money

i was in benin Republic and got this wonderful herbs that was even on path way on my street
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Ykc2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
My brother no cream for pimples don't let any one deceive you in other to chop your money,with your face alone I bet with my 2 balls your still under 25 so don't worry it will clear as getting to adulthood,please no cream for pimples,udo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by litaninja(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Looks like you've done everything but see a dermatologist.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Mikesol: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
First of all that's Acne, go to a pharmacy and buy an acne solution
But their is a better stuff i would recommend. It's better than the acne solution will help with the acne and black spots, it's called 'the ordinary chemical peel' to be used once a week for 10 minutes only in the night then washed off.
It's about 10k, if you don't have up to that go for an acne solution, maybe Pfizer acne solution, it's bout 2k

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by vibratingpenis: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
post=109191915:
You will outgrow it in little time.

This too shall pass.

This has happened to 90% of the people reading this and viewing your image.

It's only a matter of time.

It never happened to me, am getting it now cos I love picking on anything wound on my face.
Your own case is over exposure to heat from your grilling equipment added to the toxic sulphur fumes from vulture's kidney.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Popesuccess(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=LoriIro1 post=109183808]Good morning Nairalanders and happy new year to all.

[/quote. I passed tru the same thing. The solution is simple. Stop using anything on your face, keep your face always dry, get a face towel and be going around with it, anywhere you see water, wash & clean
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Shipmate: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Cokahot: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
It will fade off after few years,when u clock 30 max. Dont pinch or force the puss,if not your face go get marks . Reduce oil intake, egusi soups,excessive oil in stew groundnut,cotton soaps,use dettol soap,wash your bedsheets and towel every week.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Rtopzy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
I had this trouble when I wasn't sleeping well. Get enough sleep and eat vegetables and fruits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos / Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.