Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help (51063 Views)

This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by emvuatt: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Very easy but numedro mind the spelling wrong but pronounce at medical store
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by beau49: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:
Good morning Nairalanders and happy new year to all.

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

Pics was yesterday night.

A simple skincare routine may help. First know your skin type. Is it sensitive(Prone to breakouts) or non-sensitive. This is also further classified into dry, oily and combination skin type.

*1. Cleanse 2. Tone 3. Serum 4. Exfoliate 5. Moisturizer 6.Sunscreen.*

The products I recommend are:

1. SIMPLE facial cleanser.

2. The Ordinary 7% glycolic acid toner(can be a little harsh on sensitive skin but very effective in my experience).

3. Serums depending on your skin type - Hyaluronic serums,niacinamide serums, vitamin c serums, salicylic acid serums etc (you may need two or more of them but start with one best suited for your skin if money is a constraint). ‘The Ordinary’ has a list of serums you can choose from and they are one of the cheapest.

4. The Ordinary AHA peeling solution to exfoliate ONCE every TWO weeks for TEN minutes.

5. SIMPLE facial Moisturizer - very light weight and doesn’t clog the pores.

6. ALTRUIST SUNSCREEN SPF 50.

Don’t expect magic, wait at least 4 to 6 or more before you start seeing results. The timeline is also sometimes indicated on the product package. And also allow your skin to breath stop using just any products or products without a list of ingredients used.

Also get professional advice Or a facial every month if you can afford to.

*Getting the right product for your skin type is key*

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by SaturnNick(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Try drinking dry gin
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by muheeb01(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Curing and clearing pimples and having smooth face is not hard now....simple steps and formulations
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by newoffer: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Look for a abbatoir. Go straight to theirbcow dung reserve. Put ur face into the dung and watch those pimples leave immediately
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Ashly4shegs: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Brother my advice to you is as simple as expected, just always use any medicated and antiseptic soap for bathing and also to robe the face at night before you go to bed, am assuring you 4days the bacterial will dry up leaving your face smooth again, you then continue to use that way and continue to thank God for everything.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Father254: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=LoriIro1 post=109183808]Good morning Nairalanders and happy new year to all.

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

I have a solution to your problem. 08167387104.

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by yeahryt(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Your problem is spiritual.
Approach it spiritually.
Speak in tongues.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Kingnelson9: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Eirmon:

Medical Biotechnologist/Scientist
Okay,nice one
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by KingOKON: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

You call this pimples, Mr Man how old are you?
The less you think or bother about it the faster it will disappears but keep dwelling on it the more you will have it
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Kylce042(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

Used to have pimples but i start washing my face with sponge it was painful at first but solved the problem
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by LoriIro1: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2022
holysaint1:

If you truely want the solution to this ur pimples issue, start using extract soap to bath. Its been sold for 500 or 550 depending on the area. (And when it comes to your face, use your hands to wash your face thoroughly. Not sponge)

And also start using home made coconut oil (search youtube to get the tutorial on how to go about that).

Mix the coconut oil with the attached shear butter pic i uploaded. You can search for it in super market stores. (Got mine from a family friend though)

Use these for at least 3-4 months and come back here to give the testimony.

Na extract I dey use, that Philippine own
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Snoobor(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

Bellaglow: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin?

for Bella Glow customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel, egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover.

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

IG: Bella Glow

Whatsapp: 08107168063

Give her a trial
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Emyemyberry(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

Buy extract soap

Mind you, there are two types, the one with Arabic inscription, they call it Nigeria
Like the photo below

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Enjoy your pimples my brother, it is your season to shine.
When it is time for them to disappear, they will do with little or no effort from you.
My face was worse when I was your age, I was even more disturbed than you're now, but nothing changes. But when it was time, it will go.
Don't too disturb yourself bro...

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
I had similar pimples years back.
All I took was ampicillin capsules one in the morning and one at night after meals for two weeks. This antibiotic drug cleared off all my pimples till date... I don't even used all those expensive cream's that will be bleaching somebody's skin.
I only use vasline.
Just try out the capsules I recommend.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by holysaint1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

Na extract I dey use, that Philippine own

Nigerian own is said to be the best sha. Dont know why.

But, if you can, try to find those creams i wrote up there. You will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Margaretola(f): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
See, you need a skincare routine for your skin type and only a dermatologist can recommend that.
You can have an online session with a dermatologist here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Kokomania(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Check my dm for cure and advise friend. We’re legit and working to help and cure humanity in all kind of body skin and health issues
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Vibesking(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Eirmon:
I've typed so many stuffs on dealing with this on the health section before now...

I wish I could type. the problem is time. Damn. You need to first know what causes it to eradicate the supply first, so you keep returning to the causatives before you discuss about what to do about it. First, eradicate the habits that causes the condition, then you can pursue refinement and panacea.

Change of mind, make i make out time for you.

1. Avoid helping your facial bacteria from causing this from happening. The face is a very large skin organ and contains innumerable bacteria. When sweat and oil mixes, it creates a fertile condition for the occurrence of breakout bacteria activity that ultimately leads to it's full manifestation as in your case, pimples. The first guess I will make ( outside genetics and your underlying human/body system ) is dirty pillows, spread sheets and pillow cases. Yes. Sadly, many humans do not understand the sweat from your body unto your sheets harbors germs and helps them multiply massively. To make matters worse, we seldom wash these sheets regularly or expose them to sun.

Recommendation : Wash your pillow cases/bed sheets atleast twice a week and never ever sleep over dirty sheets anymore. Your traditional doctors won't give you this free info. If you do this, you cut off the supply from your body system by atleast 70%, reducing the exposure to this condition.

2. pH Reset

Using water over your face to do a quick facial rinse as many times in between your day dehydrates your skin, exfoliates it and breaks the cycle of underlying bacteria formation from developing further. What to do? Always have multiple handkerchiefs in a bag you walk with. Daily, wash your face ( preferably with cool/cold water ) and do a quick mop-up immediately after rinsing. Do this four times daily ( or anytime you notice sweat over your face ) Even if you have oily skin which from your picture I believe you naturally have oily skin, it resets your " facial biology " to begin to become " reconditioned " I recommended this for a friend exactly like you over a decade ago, today, he's facial skin is super-dry. There's nothing entirely absolute about having oily/dry skin, you can recondition your skin to change... and in this case, use water, ordinary water to rinse your skin surface and drying it four times daily over an extended period ( i.e 6-10 months ) will give you the results you need.

3. Tone down on oily foods. Looking at your skins surface, you have naturally oily skin. Run far from fired foods as much as possible while you on your skin rebalancing. Ofcourse there are healthy oils to eat if you can afford it . But, I can't talk on that now cause, it becomes too scientific.. Do some research about Olive oils, Catsor oil etc.. for cooking later on your own.. Or oils for cooking for people with oily skin.

For now, avoid egusi soups and the likes, other foods with high oil base, run from friend suya, yam etc.

If you do, you're denying your facial bacterium the nourishment it gets fertilizer to spread over your face

4. Still on your Biological activity

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables from now on daily. If it's 50-200 Naira, consider eating fruits daily and plenty of vegetables. Why? As you tone down unhealthy/unfriendly nutrients that facilitates the spread of breakout skin conditions on your face, you need to " up " healthy-counter-nutrients that boosts your " biological reformation . The fruits and vegetables will internally soak up all excessive oils your body produces so your body stabilizes with the right " healthy oil range " it needs

5. Now, let's talk about Skin condition :

Avoid the use of too many soap recommendations too many people will recommend. Using too many soaps will introduce too many chemicals to your skin surface, causing more confusion for your skin bacteria. If you must experiment, use only one product per time and wait for a week or two to see its action before trying another product. Always give a week's break after the use of one product before trying out another..So,you can gauge which works, and which doesn't

6. Bar soaps

Always use only soaps that is clearly labelled as high in " skin exfoliation "

For this, i recommend using soaps that I've recommended before now, funny, they are local, their effects will surprise you, if you can use them consistently and stay on it for a long time.

First : Dove Bar Soap

Second : Dudu Osun Soap

Third : Okin Soap

Avoid soaps you're unsure about it's oil-base..It will do you good.. These soaps aren't too expensive

You may also walk into a skin care shop and ask for soaps high skin exfoliation abilities..

7. Handkerchiefs

My dear, buy as much handkerchiefs as possible. Not the 50/100 Naira ones that can hardly soak up sweat. Get the 200 Naira ones that can soak-up lots of sweat. Get like five, so you can regularly use them to dry your face. The more you can have your face dry over a extended period, the better it is for improving your facial skin's condition

If you do these, you'll be on your way to permanent reconditioning and reclaimation of your true facial skin

# Medical Biotechnologist/Emeritus Scientist, Innovator & Researcher

Thanks for sharing. You seem to be quite vast in skin care routine and products.

If you don't mind, what kind of cream would you recommend for a light skinned person with dry skin?
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by LoriIro1: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emyemyberry:

Buy extract soap

Mind you, there are two types, the one with Arabic inscription, they call it Nigeria
Like the photo below

I use the Philippine own
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Emyemyberry(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
LoriIro1:

I use the Philippine own
Hope it's been effective

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.