Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help (51074 Views)

This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Beautibae: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
You have an oily skin that promotes the production of sebum. Maintain a good facial hygiene and get the right products for your face.
I recommend Oriflame Pure Skin set made with salicylic acid good for oily skin.
I could help you get that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by EngrChima88: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Too much sperm grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by murmee: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
post=109191915:
You will outgrow it in little time.

This too shall pass.

This has happened to 90% of the people reading this and viewing your image.

It's only a matter of time.
Gloedogie's post is the authentic therapy. Let him avoid the listed foods and the pimples will disappear He will never grow out of it if he continues to eat the wrong things. He obviously has an oily skin which doesn't tolerate oily and fatty stuff.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by usah4(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
allen113:
lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Brainzz40(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
post=109191915:
You will outgrow it in little time.

This too shall pass.

This has happened to 90% of the people reading this and viewing your image.

It's only a matter of time.
u are so right bro....he will surely outgrown it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Generaljustlike: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Look for local rice to buy, take a hand full wash a take that first dirty water and use as your cleanser morning and night, also refrigirate the water to keep it fresh
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by generalwo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Next time, abeg put disturbing or graphic images... Thanks.....
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by bigjackass: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
post=109191931:
..........and after you outgrow the pimples part, and your face becomes smooth like an egg,
Get ready for d biabia part and don't be in a rush to have it,
Cos,
A million soldiers cannot stop a biabia whose time has come.

We Rise!

Good boy, this will surely be your year of greatness then.
Get ready to prosper and succeed.
And go back to lashing *whatever that is* wink
When you get married!

We Rise!
he didn't prosper and succeed all these years he didn't lash undecided
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by EstherElla995: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
OP look for benzoyl peroxide cream or Retin A cream. Check pharmacy anyone you can get out of the two of them will do the job.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Adeneye12345(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Don't know if it's gonna work for you but you can try it out

during mine, i used Calamine Lotion, used like 4 to 5 bottles before i got free from pimples.

since 2020 Till today, been free ✅
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Adeneye12345(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
So right, when i couldn't find benzoyl peroxide, i went for calamine lotion and it works for me
EstherElla995:
OP look for benzoyl peroxide cream or Retin A cream. Check pharmacy anyone you can get out of the two of them will do the job.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Homeboiy: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na too much of sperm Dey cause oo

Try Dey release

E go help you
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by dijas(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:
Good morning Nairalanders and happy new year to all.

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

Pics was yesterday night.
That is not pimples but acne. Acne is the causes of pimples in our face. Treat acne and your face will be clear for 6 months.

I have a natural serum for acne. Just visit my signature and contact me
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Wawelexy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

Go to chemist, buy cod liver, ferrous, ferolab 12 and bunto tonic... All is roughly #2500, come back and thank after one month....
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by LoriIro1: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Eirmon:
I've typed so many stuffs on dealing with this on the health section before now...

I wish I could type. the problem is time. Damn. You need to first know what causes it to eradicate the supply first, so you keep returning to the causatives before you discuss about what to do about it. First, eradicate the habits that causes the condition, then you can pursue refinement and panacea.

Change of mind, make i make out time for you.

1. Avoid helping your facial bacteria from causing this from happening. The face is a very large skin organ and contains innumerable bacteria. When sweat and oil mixes, it creates a fertile condition for the occurrence of breakout bacteria activity that ultimately leads to it's full manifestation as in your case, pimples. The first guess I will make ( outside genetics and your underlying human/body system ) is dirty pillows, spread sheets and pillow cases. Yes. Sadly, many humans do not understand the sweat from your body unto your sheets harbors germs and helps them multiply massively. To make matters worse, we seldom wash these sheets regularly or expose them to sun.

Recommendation : Wash your pillow cases/bed sheets atleast twice a week and never ever sleep over dirty sheets anymore. Your traditional doctors won't give you this free info. If you do this, you cut off the supply from your body system by atleast 70%, reducing the exposure to this condition.

2. pH Reset

Using water over your face to do a quick facial rinse as many times in between your day dehydrates your skin, exfoliates it and breaks the cycle of underlying bacteria formation from developing further. What to do? Always have multiple handkerchiefs in a bag you walk with. Daily, wash your face ( preferably with cool/cold water ) and do a quick mop-up immediately after rinsing. Do this four times daily ( or anytime you notice sweat over your face ) Even if you have oily skin which from your picture I believe you naturally have oily skin, it resets your " facial biology " to begin to become " reconditioned " I recommended this for a friend exactly like you over a decade ago, today, he's facial skin is super-dry. There's nothing entirely absolute about having oily/dry skin, you can recondition your skin to change... and in this case, use water, ordinary water to rinse your skin surface and drying it four times daily over an extended period ( i.e 6-10 months ) will give you the results you need.

3. Tone down on oily foods. Looking at your skins surface, you have naturally oily skin. Run far from fired foods as much as possible while you on your skin rebalancing. Ofcourse there are healthy oils to eat if you can afford it . But, I can't talk on that now cause, it becomes too scientific.. Do some research about Olive oils, Catsor oil etc.. for cooking later on your own.. Or oils for cooking for people with oily skin.

For now, avoid egusi soups and the likes, other foods with high oil base, run from friend suya, yam etc.

If you do, you're denying your facial bacterium the nourishment it gets fertilizer to spread over your face

4. Still on your Biological activity

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables from now on daily. If it's 50-200 Naira, consider eating fruits daily and plenty of vegetables. Why? As you tone down unhealthy/unfriendly nutrients that facilitates the spread of breakout skin conditions on your face, you need to " up " healthy-counter-nutrients that boosts your " biological reformation . The fruits and vegetables will internally soak up all excessive oils your body produces so your body stabilizes with the right " healthy oil range " it needs

5. Now, let's talk about Skin condition :

Avoid the use of too many soap recommendations too many people will recommend. Using too many soaps will introduce too many chemicals to your skin surface, causing more confusion for your skin bacteria. If you must experiment, use only one product per time and wait for a week or two to see its action before trying another product. Always give a week's break after the use of one product before trying out another..So,you can gauge which works, and which doesn't

6. Bar soaps

Always use only soaps that is clearly labelled as high in " skin exfoliation "

For this, i recommend using soaps that I've recommended before now, funny, they are local, their effects will surprise you, if you can use them consistently and stay on it for a long time.

First : Dove Bar Soap

Second : Dudu Osun Soap

Third : Okin Soap

Avoid soaps you're unsure about it's oil-base..It will do you good.. These soaps aren't too expensive

You may also walk into a skin care shop and ask for soaps high skin exfoliation abilities..

7. Handkerchiefs

My dear, buy as much handkerchiefs as possible. Not the 50/100 Naira ones that can hardly soak up sweat. Get the 200 Naira ones that can soak-up lots of sweat. Get like five, so you can regularly use them to dry your face. The more you can have your face dry over a extended period, the better it is for improving your facial skin's condition

If you do these, you'll be on your way to permanent reconditioning and reclaimation of your true facial skin

# Medical Biotechnologist/Emeritus Scientist, Innovator & Researcher

Thank you boss, I appreciate your help and response.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm just log in since morning.
Thanks everyone that have contributed
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ucheshasha: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Actually, its less lashing that causes it, not too much of it. You need to lash more frequently in all honesty. There's a hormone women release when they lash that reduces the appearance of pimples on the face..lash my dear...
LoriIro1:

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by catofin(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buy livepure cleanse supplement to detoxify ur system for 2 week everything we vanish
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by porthouse7(f): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

na age, I don see am man of 40 yrs with pimples? pimples dey respect age
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Fantazy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
It's from your blood. Go to the hospital they will give injection that will kill it from the inside.

This is too small compared to the one that befell me some years back.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by LoriIro1: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
ucheshasha:
Actually, its less lashing that causes it, not too much of it. You need to lash more frequently in all honesty. There's a hormone women release when they lash that reduces the appearance of pimples on the face..lash my dear...

I don't think so, lashing isn't something that entise me
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by tete7000(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Cut your hair low, don't let it grow bushy while you continue with other facial treatments. Talking from experience, the best teacher in life.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Battle Your PIMPLE undecided undecided
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Nwafancy: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pimple has no cure, it go ND cum. What u hv to do wash ur face with clean water always ND stop touching ur face or d pimple. Try dis u will see changes.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

I noticed excess oil on your face.

These could be acne cysts.
Your lifestyle habits could be the cause of it.
Do you eat oily foods, use a cream or lotion with oil?

Let me share the way I dealt with mine for I can really understand what you're going through right now.

Even to the point of wearing facemasks to cover the parts affected.

This is what I did to clear mine;

I changed my body cream. Go to the shop where you buy your lotions and ask the person there for a cream with less oil for your body. They could ask if it is for your body or face. Say both. I bought the new Vaseline lotion. There's the Cocoa type and the light skin type. Choose the one you want.

Stop washing your face often. If you wake up in the morning, you may have noticed oil on your face. It's how your body moisturizes the skin. It does this when your skin is dry. So resist the urge to wash it often, even if you see sites online telling you to wash it.

Buy an antiseptic soap like Dettol or Sanitol. I bought both. They go for ₦200 depending on your location bro. Just bathe with it as you normally do.

Take a little broom stick and prick those cysts. Be careful to remove only the pus and stop when you see blood coming out so that there won't be scars. Then use ice block to massage there till it feels numb because the ice will help the skin heal as well as open the holes in the skin for dirt to come out.

I didn't use any products alongside this cos I was cautious of their side effects. I don't recommend you use any products too. Stop using them.

Stop bathing with hot water and use only cold one so the skin doesn't get dry. Hot water dries the skin up making the body produce more oils which leads to more pimples.
Same thing with washing your face very often. So don't do these things.

Get a light white shirt preferably a singlet or any inner shirt. Soak it in water then squeeze some of the water out. Then put the shirt over your face and massage it with the wetness. Do this any time you notice Oil on your face instead of washing. Because it removes the excess oil with drying the skin, so the oil becomes stable on the skin.

Tell your barber to stop shaving your side beards aggressively and just let it be.

Wash your face often with cold water and before in the evenings after bathing, put ice over the skin to regulate the oil,dirt and to stop any swelling.

Watch the food you eat and stop anything that produces oil in your face.

The point of all this is to regulate the oils in the skin so that new pimples won't come out while the old ones die off.

This is what I did so try it and watch for anything that brings out another outbreak.

And please stay away from any products and don't bathe with hot water.

It's been months now and the results have shown for me.

I'm only dealing with the scars from old pimples which will clear up with time.

Oh and remember,some will come out one time or the other but don't worry, they'll leave too.

I empathize with you bro.

Tell me when you see progress on it.

Also, keep the wet shirt close to your bed when you sleep at night. Anytime you wake up maybe to urinate or something else, massage your skin to remove the oil on it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by holysaint1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

If you truely want the solution to this ur pimples issue, start using extract soap to bath. Its been sold for 500 or 550 depending on the area. (And when it comes to your face, use your hands to wash your face thoroughly. Not sponge)

And also start using home made coconut oil (search youtube to get the tutorial on how to go about that).

Mix the coconut oil with the attached shear butter pic i uploaded. You can search for it in super market stores. (Got mine from a family friend though)

Use these for at least 3-4 months and come back here to give the testimony.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Thegamingorca(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Use cocoa butter cream
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Sagay212: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just bathe morning and night, rest well and do not waste your time using all sorts of mixtures on your face. All that pimples will vanish at some point and even you will laugh when you remember
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by oglalasioux(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Stop using medicated/antiseptic soaps on your face. Don't spong your face for the love of God and stop creams and lotions for some time while observing my recommendations. Thank me later.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Fortuneadeniyi3: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
goryorhal:
Bro that thing can be irritating.....

Just take ur time to see a dermatologist...

If money no dey leave am e go go ...

Na waka e waka come ...e go go when u leave am

Just dey wash ur face every night
Pls how much does a dermatologist charge?
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Danito40(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
For now stop keeping afro or bushy hair style...barb almost every week. Low cutz. You will testify
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by mickeymimi: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
use funbact . it will clear in 2 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.