Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season (2425 Views)

November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo / Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. / Man Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To Point Out His Investments In Alaigbo. If He (NK) B (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Northernblood5(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
This attitude of not accepting criticism but jumping to criticize others should stop.i'm not Yoruba... I'M 100% IGBO..I DON'T CONDONE EVIL.why drag Yoruba into this matter? you want me to post pictures of fine buildings in Alaigbo while neglecting this act of wickedness?NO I WON'T!
I made a thread on such wickedness during festive period but a very foolish mod deleted and ban me.

Wickedness of anyi wa bu ndi Igbo na onwe anyi di too much.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Paretomaster1(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2022
The average Igbo is very greedy and unreasonable, the way they inflate price of things Ehn??

Last time I visited the East, I shock, even in villages things are extremely expensive, and u will see them outside East pricing something of 500 naira for 1 naira...

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Idiko1:

You can relocate to Okigwe and take up Okada business thereby making it cheaper than present.
is that all you can say?
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Ekealterego:

This Yarribanza Muslim goat, opening threads up and down. Don't you have a grave or mortuary to explore for fresh skulls or a living human head and organ to harvest?
I hate insulting Yorubas but some of you are just too mischievous for your own good.
your greatest enemy is HATE!IF I'M YORUBA DISGUISING AS IGBO,MAY GOD PUNISH ME & MY GENERATION... BUT IF I'M IGBO & YOU ARE ACCUSING THE YORUBA'S OUT OF HATE,MAY GOD PUNISH U & UR GENERATION...why do you HATE the Yorubas?.. what reason do you have for hating them?we are trying to purge Alaigbo of this wicked activities of some of our brothers & sisters,all you did, was to drag the innocent Yorubas into this matter.there are so many problems in Alaigbo,we need to put our heads together to solve... THE GROWING NUMBER OF TOUTS & THEIR WICKED ACTIVITIES IN ONITSHA... THE UNNECESSARY INCREMENT OF GOODS,T-FARE,BAD ROADS IN ALAIGBO IS WHAT SHOULD OCCUPY THE MIND OF EVERY IGBO PERSON.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Ekealterego: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
your greatest enemy is HATE!IF I'M YORUBA DISGUISING AS IGBO,MAY GOD PUNISH ME & MY GENERATION... BUT IF I'M IGBO & YOU ARE ACCUSING THE YORUBA'S OUT OF HATE,MAY GOD PUNISH U & UR GENERATION...why do you HATE the Yorubas?.. what reason do you have for hating them?we are trying to purge Alaigbo of this wicked activities of some of our brothers & sisters,all you did, was to drag the innocent Yorubas into this matter.there are so many problems in Alaigbo,we need to put our heads together to solve... THE GROWING NUMBER OF TOUTS & THEIR WICKED ACTIVITIES IN ONITSHA... THE UNNECESSARY INCREMENT OF GOODS,T-FARE,BAD ROADS IN ALAIGBO IS WHAT SHOULD OCCUPY THE MIND OF EVERY IGBO PERSON.

Yarribanza Mohammedan go and mine golden skulls in graves and harvest organs like your peers are doing.
If you have a problem with Okigwe or wherever your imagination took you to, you could discuss it amongst the stakeholders and leaders in the community instead of constituting a nuisance on Nairaland.

Yarribannza suffist, mmanu guzzling coward stop soiling the name of good Yoruba Christians.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

I made a thread on such wickedness during festive period but a very foolish mod deleted and ban me.

Wickedness of anyi wa bu ndi Igbo na onwe anyi di too much.
Nwanne,I beg you not to be tired of speaking out of our many problems.WE CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS... have you noticed the growing number of touts in ONITSHA & thier evil activities?.. it's a shame that our brothers in ANAMBRA are more concerned with pictures of fine buildings, WHILE NEGLECTING THE ACTIVITIES OF THIS WICKED TOUTS, ESPECIALLY IN ONITSHA...My dear brother, let us look at ourselves, focus on ourselves, talk less of our good side, condemn & speak louder of our bad sides.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Reality3080: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
just see your brothers,they have been programmed to believe Yoruba is their problem even when u made it obvious u are igbo.

Anytime an igbo man says something that isn't comfortable to a fellow igbo man all they shout is yoruba,that's y u will seen 2 known igbo monikers here fighting n calling themselves yorubas because they disagree with themselves.

Many of d igbos have to purge themselves of d persecution complex

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ekealterego:

Yarribanza Mohammedan go and mine golden skulls in graves and harvest organs like your peers are doing.
If you have a problem with Okigwe or wherever your imagination took you to, you could discuss it amongst the stakeholders and leaders in the community instead of constituting a nuisance on Nairaland.

Yarribannza suffist, mmanu guzzling coward stop soiling the name of good Yoruba Christians.
imagine you asking me to go & discuss the matter with the community leaders in okigwe? this problem is in the whole of Alaigbo, not just okigwe..if I may ask, what is nairaland meant for?.. maybe to you, to abuse, to preach hate against the Yorubas!I CAN NOW SEE THAT U ARE NOT AN IGBO PERSON....NO WISE PERSON UNDER THE SUN WOULD LEAVE HIS PROBLEMS & BE COMFORTABLE IN ATTACKING OTHERS.meanwhile, today is Sunday, engaging a person who's on a fast lane to destruction, who's only trade is HATE, some one who cannot look himself in the mirror,who does not accept criticism, who was annointed by the devil to hate the Yorubas,is an indictment to my person.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Ekealterego: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
imagine you asking me to go & discuss the matter with the community leaders in okigwe? this problem is in the whole of Alaigbo, not just okigwe..if I may ask, what is nairaland meant for?.. maybe to you, to abuse, to preach hate against the Yorubas!I CAN NOW SEE THAT U ARE NOT AN IGBO PERSON....NO WISE PERSON UNDER THE SUN WOULD LEAVE HIS PROBLEMS & BE COMFORTABLE IN ATTACKING OTHERS.meanwhile, today is Sunday, engaging a person who's on a fast lane to destruction, who's only trade is HATE, some one who cannot look himself in the mirror,who does not accept criticism, who was annointed by the devil to hate the Yorubas,is an indictment to my person.
My Yarrribanza Moslem brother. Start with your community. Nairaland is not Igboland nor an Igbo forum.
Go to their private Facebook page and discuss start with your imaginary community.
Yarribanza mohammedan, now be on your way. Do the work and stop disgracing good Yoruba Christians.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Sergio101(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
op.... it's nice observation but you gotta start from somewhere nah.
Your community.... Your town...

Nairaland ain't your igboland

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Ekealterego: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sergio101:

Your community....
Your town...

The guy is a Yarribba Mohammedan.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by commoditiesnig: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Greed is fast becoming a huge societal issue.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ekealterego:

My Yarrribanza Moslem brother. Start with your community. Nairaland is not Igboland nor an Igbo forum.
Go to their private Facebook page and discuss start with your imaginary community.
Yarribanza mohammedan, now be on your way. Do the work and stop disgracing good Yoruba Christians.
Ok, educate me more on what nairaland was meant for...why didn't you go to the private Facebook page of MURIC to table your grievance's against the Yoruba Muslims? have you for once, written to MURIC of,what Yoruba Muslims did to you, that makes you hate them with passion?..is nairaland only meant for division, abuse & preaching hate between igbos & Yorubas? maybe,i don't know why nairaland was established..Abeg educate me more
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Ekealterego: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Ok, educate me more on what nairaland was meant for...why didn't you go to the private Facebook page of MURIC to table your grievance's against the Yoruba Muslims? have you for once, written to MURIC of,what Yoruba Muslims did to you, that makes you hate them with passion?..is nairaland only meant for division, abuse & preaching hate between igbos & Yorubas? maybe,i don't know why nairaland was established..Abeg educate me more
Dear Yarriba man, you are only wasting your time. Go and report your problems to appropriate quarters.
Nobody hates Yarriba Mohammedans, we are just saying you should stop disgracing good Yoruba Christians.
If you have problems with price, take it to appropriate quarters.

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ekealterego:

Dear Yarriba man, you are only wasting your time. Go and report your problems to appropriate quarters.
Nobody hates Yarriba Mohammedans, we are just saying you should stop disgracing good Yoruba Christians.
If you have problems with price, take it to appropriate quarters.
why haven't you taken your complain to MURIC? right from the inception of this post, you have been busy abusing the Yoruba Muslims, with out any reason.why use nairaland to sow seeds of discord? Nairaland,is suppose to unite us,link us, & a voice to the voiceless.Now, back to the main issue,NO WISE IGBO PERSON WOULD LEAVE THE PROBLEMS IN ALAIGBO UN-SOLVED, WHILE HAVING TIME TO ATTACK YORUBA MUSLIMS..NO WISE IGBO PERSON DOES THAT!... IT'S ONLY A USELESS FATHER WHO CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF HIS OWN CHILDREN,YET, HAVE DELIGHT IN CALLING OTHER PEOPLES FATHER DEROGATORY NAMES.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sergio101:

Your community....
Your town...

Lol..why didn't Silvester oromoni's parents go to his community leader in Delta State, to lodge a complain concerning the death of their son, Silvester? this is not a community problem, it's a regional problem.Its a serious problem in Alaigbo
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Idiko1: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
is that all you can say?

I have already said a word too many. You still can takeover OKADA BUSINESS in Okigwe.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Sergio101(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Lol..why didn't Silvester oromoni's parents go to his community leader in Delta State, to lodge a complain concerning the death of their son, Silvester? this is not a community problem, it's a regional problem.Its a serious problem in Alaigbo

Now Sylvester's case didn't happen in Ijaw land but outside ijaw land. so ijaw people need to take action where it happened.

But your own case is a problem you observed in your own land.
why not make a clear move than a clear noise??

Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by a4cube: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
No, not all tribes.Dugal tours transport is owed by a plateau indigene,thier price of #11.000 from jos to pH remains so, they didn't increase a Kobo.then, the luxurious bus was #5,500 before the xmas.by 20th of December they started increasing it to #12.000...so wetin concern other tribes here?
British Airways was less than 600 pounds when I came to Nigeria middle of the Yr, when I bought ticket for Dec 19 its well above 1000 pounds. It seems British Airways is managed by Igbos. Bros their is what is called demand and supply in economics and business. Any good business person takes advantage of it.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by ipobcannibals: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Idiko1:

I have already said a word too many. You still can takeover OKADA BUSINESS in Okigwe.
Spoken like a typical brainless Ipob cannibal. You have grown old but refused to grow a brain, now you’re close to your grave, close to your late hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Idiko1: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Spoken like a typical brainless Ipob cannibal. You have grown old but refused to grow a brain, now you’re close to your grave, close to your late hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu.

The above junk indicates your level of intellect does not qualify you to enjoy this conversation.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
a4cube:
British Airways was less than 600 pounds when I came to Nigeria middle of the Yr, when I bought ticket for Dec 19 its well above 1000 pounds. It seems British Airways is managed by Igbos. Bros their is what is called demand and supply in economics and business. Any good business person takes advantage of it.
I'm not talking about increase on price of goods & transport fare in a year, I'm talking about increase on prices of goods & transport fare during Xmas period.is it good for me to apply demand & supply on my brothers & sisters when they are in need?.. during crisis in jos, when many of our brothers & sisters were running back home, luxurious bus owners would increase the TP fare almost by 100%.if I may ask,is it the appropriate time to apply demand & supply?IS MONEY EVERYTHING? nevertheless,is up to us to choose between;. ACT OF MERCY,OR DEMAND & SUPPLY.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by ipobcannibals: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Idiko1:

The above junk indicates your level of intellect does not qualify you to enjoy this conversation.

Ode ni e! Have you gotten your biaflaud yet? When are you Iponk going to destroy the ‘zoo’ and capture Jubril from Sudan or is it Sudan from Jubril? grin grin
Meanwhile, your late hunchback suplim reader is dead and buried in DSS dungeon, so I suggest you come for his corpse, it’s stinking here grin
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sergio101:

Now Sylvester's case didn't happen in Ijaw land but outside ijaw land. so ijaw people need to take action where it happened.

But your own case is a problem you observed in your own land.
why not make a clear move than a clear noise??
yes,it didn't happen in ijaw land! but his uncle who lives in Lagos, posted it on twitter.from there,it went viral.why did Silvester's uncle chose Twitter instead of going to the school authority?..BECAUSE OF PUBLICITY.Nnamdi kanu,was arrested in Kenya, ipob has never gone to Kenya to lodge a complain were the arrest took place.instead, ipob went & lodge thier complain in UK...why?... PUBLICITY! how ever,I came to nairaland, because nairaland is a voice to the voiceless
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by dettolgel: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Travelling down east,from the north every Xmas,is a thing of joy for so many reasons.some of us are used to it.the usual football matches, traditional marriage, church wedding's, family meetings, dedication of new built House's, meeting old time friends/relatives & lots of eating, drinking & visitation makes most of us visit home during Xmas.. but beside this thing's mentioned above, there's this growing penchant to increase every thing by over 100% in Alaigbo.THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT THE INCREMENT ARE DELIBERATE.. ESPECIALLY BY MY IGBO BROTHERS/SISTERS! picking a bike from okigwe to my village, used to be #200/250.. but this past Xmas they increased it to #500.. except the none igbos whose fares are much cheaper.RIGHT NOW, THE HAUSAS,BENUE,KOGI, PLATEAU & ADAMAWA HAS DOMINATES THE OKADA BUSINESS IN OKIGWE.. BECAUSE, THEY ARE FRIENDLY & MORE CHEAPER THAN MY OWN BROTHERS.my brothers hardly takes advice, they become hostile & aggressive each time you want to advice them.DO WE THEN KEEP QUITE?..NO WE SHOULD NOT! its not enough to be posting pictures of fine buildings while neglecting this act of wickedness among us... THE BIBLE;HE THAT COVERS HIS SIN SHALL NEVER PROSPER!...

Mr. Advicer grin

Why do you people complain all the time. This is a free market if they hike their price you patronise the other bike riders. I don't see anything wrong with a seller asking for more (as long as it is not monopoly) it is the right of the buyer to accept or go somewhere else.

Mr Advicer you don't have any case unless there is some real issue you want to complain about?
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Idiko1:

this problem is not only in okigwe, its in the whole of Alaigbo.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by dettolgel: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
I'm not talking about increase on price of goods & transport fare in a year, I'm talking about increase on prices of goods & transport fare during Xmas period.is it good for me to apply demand & supply on my brothers & sisters when they are in need?.. during crisis in jos, when many of our brothers & sisters were running back home, luxurious bus owners would increase the TP fare almost by 100%.if I may ask,is it the appropriate time to apply demand & supply?IS MONEY EVERYTHING? nevertheless,is up to us to choose between;. ACT OF MERCY,OR DEMAND & SUPPLY.

It is business if you don't like it don't but it.

Did you read anywhere in your economic text book where it says the law of demand and supply should not be applied to your brothers and sisters?

If you are talking of a single seller market system then we will listen to you or you are talking of essential service such that lack of it could cause serious public health or undermine the internal security of a country then we will listen to your points otherwise take your story elsewhere.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by Ofodirinwa: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Travelling down east,from the north every Xmas,is a thing of joy for so many reasons.some of us are used to it.the usual football matches, traditional marriage, church wedding's, family meetings, dedication of new built House's, meeting old time friends/relatives & lots of eating, drinking & visitation makes most of us visit home during Xmas.. but beside this thing's mentioned above, there's this growing penchant to increase every thing by over 100% in Alaigbo.THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT THE INCREMENT ARE DELIBERATE.. ESPECIALLY BY MY IGBO BROTHERS/SISTERS! picking a bike from okigwe to my village, used to be #200/250.. but this past Xmas they increased it to #500.. except the none igbos whose fares are much cheaper.RIGHT NOW, THE HAUSAS,BENUE,KOGI, PLATEAU & ADAMAWA HAS DOMINATES THE OKADA BUSINESS IN OKIGWE.. BECAUSE, THEY ARE FRIENDLY & MORE CHEAPER THAN MY OWN BROTHERS.my brothers hardly takes advice, they become hostile & aggressive each time you want to advice them.DO WE THEN KEEP QUITE?..NO WE SHOULD NOT! its not enough to be posting pictures of fine buildings while neglecting this act of wickedness among us... THE BIBLE;HE THAT COVERS HIS SIN SHALL NEVER PROSPER!...

it's called supply and demand. The population and net work of the region increases by over double in a month, prices will increase as well.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by a4cube: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
The hike in price by British is due to the rush of the Christmas season. The same thing applies during long vacation (July Aug sept). Now you can get the same London to Lagos ticket 500 pounds or less. Business done on emotion and sentiment doesn't last. When ever their is rush on something and supply is not proportional to demand price of that commodity normal goes up. Its a free market economy, patronise who is cheaper.
Re: The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2022
dettolgel:

Mr. Advicer grin

Why do you people complain all the time. This is a free market if they hike their price you patronise the other bike riders. I don't see anything wrong with a seller asking for more (as long as it is not monopoly) it is the right of the buyer to accept or go somewhere else.

Mr Advicer you don't have any case unless there is some real issue you want to complain about?
Why would the seller increase his/her fare unnecessarily?.. just because it's Xmas? IS IT NOT GREEDINESS? now,why would the none natives OKADA cheaper than that of my own brothers,in my own town?..IS IT NOT THE SAME MARKET THEY BUY FUEL & SPARE PARTS? GREEDINESS is the problem

Breaking: Group Obtain SDP Presidential Nomination Form For Tinubu Incase / APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now / Labour Party Sweeps 5 LGA In Plateau State With Huge Margin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82