Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) (40680 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Man for the girls lol. Nobody should quote me

Bt he’s not an international footballer.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by studentofTruth: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Well done sir.

You're not alone in this. I also noticed that I gained a lot of weight within these 2 weeks, even though I ran on 26th December and 2nd January.

Hitting 5.5km tomorrow.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2022
I no mind reason this man matter o. Honestly, he doesn't look bad. Kai. Premium sugar daddy, locate me, sir.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by adekS1(m): 1:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Those muscles shows that he grabs the wife very well in bed when doing it .

When there's money, sex feels good, and it can shows in Elumelu's body that he handles the wife very well inside their inner chamber.
destiny seer
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Jacksonian001(m): 1:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by treatise: 2:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
White beards don dey show

Ageing well, hope your buddy wizzy dey there too

Na so, gym cannot improve his facial appearance - wrinkles everywhere. But how does Charlie boy keep looking young even at about 70?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by tiger28: 3:05am On Jan 09, 2022
MUST everyone see this?? THis social media thing most especially by adults is getting ridiculous!
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by MsFaith: 4:38am On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Anigreat:
shocked

Those muscles shows that he grabs the wife very well in bed when doing it .

When there's money, sex feels good, and it can shows in Elumelu's body that he handles the wife very well inside their inner chamber.
[/s]

No dey yarn rubbish. Small pikin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:02am On Jan 09, 2022
His face look squizzed.may be he should smile often

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Investorozay:

They do foreign gals in foreign lands like monaco

Who don't know them personally
Same thing dangote was doing with U.s gals till they posted his pix

Not saying TE (Tony Elumelu) does it, but big boyz usually don't use their real identities when dealing with the foreign gals, all they do is flash and spend the wads...chop, clean mouth and move on....before the babe know who is who, bros don waka. It only gets dirty if the thing sweet bros and he wan carry am for head like gala, na those instances yawa dey gas....

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Fedrick100:
How can I burn my own calories without hitting the gym

Sex
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Good health is the ultimate wealth....take good care of yourself,eat healthy,drink healthy,exercise very well and always drink agbo against sugary stuff and calories
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2022
See head
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Vyolet:
I also need to hit the gym….

No need, I love you just the way you are
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I no mind reason this man matter o. Honestly, he doesn't look bad. Kai. Premium sugar daddy, locate me, sir.

See you fine. I no mind be your poor sugar daddy cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Exercise no be something to do from Time to time,..it's more effective when it's done always

That's what people don't know. Doing exercises intermittently does not help the body. You have to be consistent. If you don't have time for gym, take a long walk and do some body twisting.

Since I went solo on my career, I haven't failed on my daily exercises. I have time now to do it, take a walk, bike and eat healthy. I don't visit hospital again. I Can't even remember the last time I went to hospital.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2022
I BURNED MORE CALORIES THAN HIM BUT I DIDN'T APPEAR ON NAIRALAND. WHYYYYY
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Fedrick100:

Bodyweight exercises.... Sit-ups
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Exercise no be something to do from Time to time,..it's more effective when it's done always
It's done Always , only took a Xmas break
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Gidagreen(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Are you comparing a Billionaire exercise/workout with your own? Stop that bro. O ju 'rawon lo
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fedrick100:
Just sit on HOTPLATE
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gidagreen:
Are you comparing a Billionaire exercise/workout with your own? Stop that bro. O ju 'rawon lo

Baba, wetin be the difference
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by bepositive11: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fedrick100:

Just restrict your diet
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

See you fine. I no mind be your poor sugar daddy cheesy

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) / Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.