Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow (15229 Views)

Lyon's Victory And An Imaginary Political Alliance Between The SS/SW / 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader / Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Move Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by GetMeRight: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol grin

So this one reach you do abi

Nobody wan be Yoruba Muslim online again

I'm a Yoruba Muslim, I can only be ashamed if I belong to cannibalistic region

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
GetMeRight:

I'm a Yoruba Muslim, I can only be ashamed if I belong to cannibalistic region
so cutting heads and deeping the skull in water to make concoction for drinking isn't cannibalism?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ultimatekint(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Release Igboho first.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by J3susFr3ak: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
are you talking about the middle belters that are being killed by ipob because they are in the military or police force. Do you how many Idoma sons and daughters were killed and still being killed by ipob in the name of attacking police station?
Me in particular lost a brother who was a military man from the hands of those terrorists in Imo state.
Infact I can send you the picture where he was killed and his head was cut off, it was only his I'd card that made us to recognize his body. We buried him without head and you expect me to join hand with those terrorists? I swear, I rather die than to join hand with the igbos or vote an igbo man for president. Godforbid!!
You guys are killing our brothers whom their offence is joining the Nigerian military or police force, then you turned around to call us " we Christians)? What you people did to our brothers who are military men in Imo, Anambara and Enugu is unforgivable.

Well...at first I thought I was talking to a typical Hausa Fulani dude camouflaging here as a "Sunday" who is apparently from Benue State (another BenueJosh??)

Sunday, if you are truly Idoma and if you did really have a brother in the army who was murdered in the East...you do understand that the apparent frustration you have can as well be directed equally against Boko Haram or even the cowardly Fulani Jihadist night crawlers who are are fighting for whatever demon has confused their imaginations. So if your brother was posted to Borno State and got killed there....you would also be equally angry yes? Of if your brother visited his Idoma village only to have Fulani Terrorists invade and kill innocent people...you will also be angry too yes?

Let me tell you exactly what's happening. The current Muslim-led army has used your brother as a disposable tool to fight a vain war for them....since they would never put their own people in the same compromising positions and posts your brother mounted if your claims about him are true. It's the same thing they do with Christians up North fighting the deluded Bokos and other senseless Jihadists and petty Fulani land thieves. They set the Christian soldiers up to be ambushed and killed by the Muslims.

On the whole if what you are saying is true....my sincere apologies. But I also know countless of other Middle Belters who have also lost their lives and some lands to the Northern Muslim Terrorists bent on stealing land in the name of Allah.

The Igbos buy lands. Build legit businesses and houses. And they are very proud of who they are and where they are from. The Muslim Terrorists pretend not to know where they are from in a guise to have a LOT of sex to produce ignorant indoctrinated children who will now say that your ancestral land is now their own. You choose where your alliances will be....

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Cityguy: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Master-slave or.equals? Meanwhile, if.it's whole of north, it should be whole.of south. No to divide and.rule tactics anymore.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ORIAYO70(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2022
kmcutez:
Nigeria will split down the middle. Let North West aka Fulanis and South West aka Yorubas continue their frolicking. Let North East, Half of North Central, South South and South East form an alliance.

And u think NC will align with u?
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Let's see how it plays out lol
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2022
The north could have been a better country and better alliance with Niger republic!

Lolzz
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2022
A political alliance rooted in conspiracy, exploiting oil and gas resources in the SS and the SE to develop North and Southwest regions, but exclude the SS and the SE; deny the SE and SS apex political position of Nigeria - such an alliance shall take Nigeria many years backward, as we have witnessed since the emergence of APC alliance.
Karma is a bitch. It shall strike the people and the areas promoting such alliance when they least expected it.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Idiko1: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Unnecessary wailing

Nah normal thing be this

Nnamdi Azikwe and Ahmadu bello forged a North/East alliance during the first republic

Is not a new thing.

So,

I don't know why you're crying this much while typing.

I am very much in doubt if Nigeria will ever progress beyond shithole with thinkers such as the poster of above crap.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Nigeria is unique on its own, comapring us with others is a disrespect, let us be!
Political alliance is necessary in a kind of democracy where no Presidential candidate can win election without winning at least 19 States across the 6 geopolitica[/b]l zones with not less than 25% votes from the given number of states.
This alliance started since Independence. The first alliance was between North and East and the alliance continue up till now that is why the permutation is done by given VP seat to the ally and Senate President and speaker are structured and given to states or zones that contributed more votes that give chance to the winning party.

[b]Nigerian democracy if played well with sincerity, equity and justice is one of the most interesting and well structured than most developed Nations!

Northern soldiers proliferating a whooping number of 19 states and Abuja in the ONE old Northern region but creating only 17 states in the old TWO southern regions, created the fraudulent political structure of 36 states and Abuja. There should have been more states for the Two southern regions than in the One Northern region.
The northern soldiers also supervised the constitution which says a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states before proclaimed winner. No southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria's presidential election if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate.
The south has been asking for political restructuring in a democratic setting, but northern politicians ask the south to come to the NASS for political restructuring, knowing full well that the NASS is overpopulated by northern legislators who will never vote for the type of political restructuring desired by the south.
The political structure is like a cancer on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Idiko1: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:
A political alliance rooted in conspiracy, exploiting oil and gas resources in the SS and the SE to develop North and Southwest regions, but exclude the SS and the SE; deny the SE and SS apex political position of Nigeria - such an alliance shall take Nigeria many years backward, as we have witnessed since the emergence of APC alliance.
Karma is a bitch. It shall strike the people and the areas promoting such alliance when they least expected it.

Please do not pay any mind to the mongrels in Arewa who pretended not to know it has been an age long strategy between the north and southwest. Only a dumbass goon cannot not see the pattern with the laying of pipelines and location of economic infrastructure in Nigeria. The only thing which will give relief to the people of SE and SS is disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. Nothing economically tangible, infrastructure wise, shall be situated along NE/SE/SS corridor due to the position of Ndigbo in Nigeria. The call for self-determination by Ndigbo is borne out of strategy to isolate SE and SS from sustainable economic infrastructure in Nigeria. Most of the so-called leaders in SE/SS are blinded to self-aggrandizement and heavily tokened by the elites from northern region of Nigeria. The leaders of Nigeria from northern and western region have practiced the game of robbing Pual and paying Peter.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by esthel(f): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Please dey ur lane
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by adekS1(m): 1:57am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Why are you wailing? grin

Nigeria will not split, only the South East wants to leave

You guys will soon have your referendum in the South East.
who told you its only southeastern that want to leave?.

So mysef that is a Yoruba and desire nt to b part of this country cos of the many evil n injustice that abounds wt igboho and other well meaning southwesterners dnt av a stake to leave abi...

Let's not b deceiving ourselves o.

No southwesterner in his right senses will form any alliance wt blood sucking ppl n those that are nt trustworthy as they are demanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

For the sake of little peace all killings should be limited to civilians rather than Govt officials, and it is so sad that some people are intolerant, insensitive and always intimidating others through ethno-religious bigotry which always lead to unrest.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE correct
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE So Admiral Wey a Yoruba man is now igbo
IG of Police was from SE So Louis Edet is Now an igbo man
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE that post was none existent in the 60s
Internal Affairs Minister SE So Majekodumi is now south east
External Affairs Minister SE So Mathew Mbu is now south east
Education Minister South SE correct
Many other key ministries to SE can you give me the names of the key ministries
Parliament President SE Nwafor Orizu was elected by caucus of both NCNC and NPC 
Unilag VC from SE Eni Njoku was appointed by the outgoing British Federal commisioner
The University of Ibadan VC from SE Kenneth Dike was appointed by the British
North resisted same at ABU! How did the north resist the first VC of ABU was Norman Foster a white man
Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa, Northern and Southern Premiers.

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.
Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

All indices are justified in my previous cliams!

You are such an idiot for that first sentence of yours.. For the sake of peace ,limit the killings to civilians? You must be an idiot for that statement... you talked previously about tafawa balawa and that CHRONIC bigot Ahmadu belle or whatever his name is that were killed during your supposed igbo 1966 coup and I responded that that coup wasnt carried out by just one tribe and more over was it the fault of the igbo leaders that escaped death when the incapable people sent to assassinate them failed? Or you have suddenly developed amnesia about several other massacres in the north ,kano and Jos before 1966? For your stupid mind ,they shld be limited killings to civilians..

You suddenly came here typing one silly epistle about people holding post as if the coup plotters didnt say the reason for their action.. It's obvious you also wont want to bring up the Gideon orkars coup cos it's so convenient for you.. You think we dont know that all those coup plotters didnt have same reason as 1966 coup?

Abeg go away with your foolishness and your willing slavery attitude. Okay?
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
are you talking about the middle belters that are being killed by ipob because they are in the military or police force. Do you how many Idoma sons and daughters were killed and still being killed by ipob in the name of attacking police station?
Me in particular lost a brother who was a military man from the hands of those terrorists in Imo state.
Infact I can send you the picture where he was killed and his head was cut off, it was only his I'd card that made us to recognize his body. We buried him without head and you expect me to join hand with those terrorists? I swear, I rather die than to join hand with the igbos or vote an igbo man for president. Godforbid!!
You guys are killing our brothers whom their offence is joining the Nigerian military or police force, then you turned around to call us " we Christians)? What you people did to our brothers who are military men in Imo, Anambara and Enugu is unforgivable.

Oga keep crying and wailing all the days of your life. Okay? Your own brother don also kill innocent people. So his blood shld also be wasted by whoever wasted it. Okay? So dem send am to go do dirty job killing igbo boys and men in the SE and him carry him head go there. Unaa no even advise am to forget that useless movement? I forget say Boko haram boys ,bandits or fulani herdsmen must kill am. So wetin you dey talk sef?You can go take up his place of you can.. NONSENSE.. AFTERALL Boko haram and bandit go still kill unaa as dem dey kill unaa like fowl... So keep crying and make sure you gather your whole village if not your whole state to join you..
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:56am On Jan 09, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Well...at first I thought I was talking to a typical Hausa Fulani dude camouflaging here as a "Sunday" who is apparently from Benue State (another BenueJosh??)

Sunday, if you are truly Idoma and if you did really have a brother in the army who was murdered in the East...you do understand that the apparent frustration you have can as well be directed equally against Boko Haram or even the cowardly Fulani Jihadist night crawlers who are are fighting for whatever demon has confused their imaginations. So if your brother was posted to Borno State and got killed there....you would also be equally angry yes? Of if your brother visited his Idoma village only to have Fulani Terrorists invade and kill innocent people...you will also be angry too yes?

Let me tell you exactly what's happening. The current Muslim-led army has used your brother as a disposable tool to fight a vain war for them....since they would never put their own people in the same compromising positions and posts your brother mounted if your claims about him are true. It's the same thing they do with Christians up North fighting the deluded Bokos and other senseless Jihadists and petty Fulani land thieves. They set the Christian soldiers up to be ambushed and killed by the Muslims.

On the whole if what you are saying is true....my sincere apologies. But I also know countless of other Middle Belters who have also lost their lives and some lands to the Northern Muslim Terrorists bent on stealing land in the name of Allah.

The Igbos buy lands. Build legit businesses and houses. And they are very proud of who they are and where they are from. The Muslim Terrorists pretend not to know where they are from in a guise to have a LOT of sex to produce ignorant indoctrinated children who will now say that your ancestral land is now their own. You choose where your alliances will be....

Naa you even get time dey bother yourself talking small sense into his head ...
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by DCatt: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Consider it done as soon as you do your best part for Tinubu to coast to victory in 2023. It will testify to you keeping your word. I don't know what's wrong with muslim-muslim ticket. Anyways find and get your northern Christian ready, Tinubu is our candidate. Yoruba have gone past fielding a puppet as a leader, JAGUNLABI himself nikan lo le se!
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Wokenaija: 5:19am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You're typing this gibberish in lots of pains

I feel your pain Okoro embarassed
Copy and paste response but you know it’s a Slave - Master relationship that’s why that head bruiser in the main post said they should give presidency to the crack head of Bourdilon as a reward for being a good slave and doing their bidding (putting the dull vegetable in power). You know this is true but we already know how you’ll respond to entertain the other dim wits who like your comments . [/b]

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by DabuIIIT: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Nigeria is unique on its own, comapring us with others is a disrespect, let us be!
Political alliance is necessary in a kind of democracy where no Presidential candidate can win election without winning at least 19 States across the 6 geopolitical zones with not less than 25% votes from the given number of states.
This alliance started since Independence. The first alliance was between North and East and the alliance continue up till now that is why the permutation is done by given VP seat to the ally and Senate President and speaker are structured and given to states or zones that contributed more votes that give chance to the winning party.

Nigerian democracy IS THE MOST DANGEROUS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by DabuIIIT: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You're typing this gibberish in lots of pains

I feel your pain Okoro embarassed. this one will never ever make sense in his existence

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by louqas: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2022
madmohamed:
you se when we say Nigeria is not one how can people behaving like they are in other countrie

How can you have political alliance in your own country

I never hear this in other countries so tell me who is dividing Nigeria how can Nigeria work if people start to have alliance in their own country

I'm ashamed of Nigeria.

If you have tweeter please open and see for yourself the alliance they are talking about

https://twitter.com/NASHLEE25/status/1476628224000077830?s=09

What are you blabbing.... most of those european countries are ruled by coalition government.....same as an alliance between north and south......Political alliances is world best practice and nothing wrong with it

Theres nothing stopping other regions forming alliance.
If you hate Nigeria because of political alliance then you must be a joker.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by louqas: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

No where did you condemn IPOB actions against Sundays brother but jump to ask if he wont feel same if his brother was killed by fulani or BH....but his brother was killed ny IPOB......to you people instead of condemning crime you resort to whataboutism.
From Sundays write up it should be clear to you ibos have lost any goodwill they have in benue and middle belt in general. Benue and plateau has the highest number of men of other ranks in the army and a sizeable number in the police..... you kill their brothers and turn around to say they should support you because you are fellow christians.....the average middle belter will go with hausa fulani anyday anytime rather than with ibos....apart from christianity....they have nothing in common with easterners
Last last all the sentiments you initially whipped up among middle belters evaporated the moment you start killing soldiers and policemen who mostly are middle belters....they now hate you people irrespective of christianity affinity

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Wokenaija:
Copy and paste response but you know it’s a Slave - Master relationship that’s why that head bruiser in the main post said they should give presidency to the crack head of Bourdilon as a reward for being a good slave and doing their bidding (putting the dull vegetable in power). You know this is true but we already know how you’ll respond to entertain the other dim wits who like your comments . [/b]
Gibberish!!
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Idiko1:

I am very much in doubt if Nigeria will ever progress beyond shithole with thinkers such as the poster of above crap.
Gibberish

Forming a Political alliance nah normal thing, I don't know why miscreants like you are now pained about the North and West forging alliance.

Is not a new thing, it happened between Ibo and fulani in the first and second republic.

Stop crying Okoro

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish

Forming a Political alliance nah normal thing, I don't know why miscreants like you are now pained about the North and West forging alliance.

Is not a new thing, it happened between Ibo and fulani in the first and second republic.

Stop crying Okoro

Any political alliance in the past between the East and the North NEVER excluded equal provision of development infrastructures in the SW; the present APC alliance between the SW and the north has excluded ultra modern standard gauge rail lines from the SS and the SE, for example; the alliance gives Tinubu led Southwest APC the impetus to strive to make a Yoruba to succeed PMB, thus preside over Nigeria for the 2nd time since 1999, while the Igbo whose turn it's to preside over Nigeria from May 2023 has never had even one turn since 1999.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:

Any political alliance in the past between the East and the North NEVER excluded equal provision of development infrastructures in the SW; the present APC alliance between the SW and the north has excluded ultra modern standard gauge rail lines from the SS and the SE, for example; the alliance gives Tinubu led Southwest APC the impetus to strive to make a Yoruba preside over Nigeria for the 2nd time after, PMB, while the Igbo whose turn it's to present over Nigeria has never had even one turn.
This is gibberish

Development can't take place at once in all the region

Even under GEJ, Yorubas were marginalised in terms of appointments and infrastructure.

The FG can't build railway all over Nigeria in just 8 years, is not possible. PDP couldn't do up to what APC have done in 16 years.

If GEJ had been building the railway lines, maybe all the geopolitical regions in Nigeria will be connected by now.

Is not the turn of the Ibos to become the president in 2023. The APC will never microzone their presidential ticket to the South East and Nigerians won't be force in voting an Ibo candidate.

You guys can cry to the PDP to microzone to their ticket to the South East and una get APGA sef.

Let me repeat it in case you don't understand... The APC will never microzone to the South East. Men like Tinubu worked hard for the APC to get to where they are today, ibos can't just come and tell him to step down for an Ibo candidate, is not possible. If you guys will burn down your region because of that, you can go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Wokenaija: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish!!

that’s what your mom kept saying when I was piping her down.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
This is gibberish

Development can't take place at once in all the region

Even under GEJ, Yorubas were marginalised in terms of appointments and infrastructure.

The FG can't build railway all over Nigeria in just 8 years, is not possible. PDP couldn't do up to what APC have done in 16 years.

If GEJ had been building the railway lines, maybe all the geopolitical regions in Nigeria will be connected by now.

Is not the turn of the Ibos to become the president in 2023. The APC will never microzone their presidential ticket to the South East and Nigerians won't be force in voting an Ibo candidate.

You guys can cry to the PDP to microzone to their ticket to the South East and una get APGA sef.

Let me repeat it in case you don't understand... The APC will never microzone to the South East. Men like Tinubu worked hard for the APC to get to where they are today, ibos can't just come and tell him to step down for an Ibo candidate, is not possible. If you guys will burn down your region because of that, you can go ahead.

Modern development like the standard gauge rail lines should have then be started in the most travelled routes in the SS and SE where Nigeria also got most of its funds from; since you see that development can't take place at once in all the regions. See you, see sophistry.

You must be living in Mars to believe that because Tinubu worked hard for APC, the Yoruba must be rewarded with having a Yoruba to succeed Buhari as president.

Nigeria has been gulping revenues from crude oil and gas from the SS and SE, why did Nigeria not reward the two zones with exchanging the presidency of Nigeria between the two zones all the time, excluding the SW?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:

Modern development like the standard gauge rail lines should have then be started in the most travelled routes in the SS and SE where Nigeria also got most of its funds from; since you see that development can't take place at once in all the regions. See you, see sophistry.
You just dey talk like pikin.

The Warri Itakpe line that will be connected to ABJ nko?

The PDP could have started the project in the South East, but they didn't.

APC can start wherever they want, how you wail is inconsequential.

The SE contribution to the FG is far below what the NW contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You just dey talk like pikin.

The Warri Itakpe line that will be connected to ABJ nko?

The PDP could have started the project in the South East, but they didn't.

APC can start wherever they want, how you wail is inconsequential.

The SE contribution to the FG is far below what the NW contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC’s Current PVCs Have Expired – Tinubu / Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat / Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.