Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow (15235 Views)

Lyon's Victory And An Imaginary Political Alliance Between The SS/SW / 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader / Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Move Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You just dey talk like pikin.

The Warri Itakpe line that will be connected to ABJ nko?

The PDP could have started the project in the South East, but they didn't.

APC can start wherever they want, how you wail is inconsequential.

The SE contribution to the FG is far below what the NW contribute.

As for your statement about contribution to the national vault, you must be a most foolish propagandist. What does your darling NW contribute, except sucking funds to buy war gadgets for fighting terrorists of Boko Haram and bandits who fight for the same objective with the 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states? The objective is for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Anyway, you are on campaign of forming political alliance between north and SW for exploitation of the SS and the SE, kwontinue.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:

As for your statement about contribution to the national vault, you must be a most foolish propagandist. What does your darling NW contribute, except sucking funds to buy war gadgets for fighting terrorists of Boko Haram and bandits who fight for the same objective with the 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states? The objective is for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Anyway, you are on campaign of forming political alliance between north and SW for exploitation of the SS and the SE, kwontinue.
Gibberish!!

I thought you had sense

You can keep on wailing

Next

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by J3susFr3ak: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2022
louqas:

No where did you condemn IPOB actions against Sundays brother but jump to ask if he wont feel same if his brother was killed by fulani or BH....but his brother was killed ny IPOB......to you people instead of condemning crime you resort to whataboutism.
From Sundays write up it should be clear to you ibos have lost any goodwill they have in benue and middle belt in general. Benue and plateau has the highest number of men of other ranks in the army and a sizeable number in the police..... you kill their brothers and turn around to say they should support you because you are fellow christians.....the average middle belter will go with hausa fulani anyday anytime rather than with ibos....apart from christianity....they have nothing in common with easterners
Last last all the sentiments you initially whipped up among middle belters evaporated the moment you start killing soldiers and policemen who mostly are middle belters....they now hate you people irrespective of christianity affinity

Dude...who are you to say who I should be more concerned about or who I should align with? As a Middle Belter I have to understand that the Igbos in our midst are more of allies and sharing a common faith helps A LOT! The Hausa Fulani in our midst are the very threat we have to very wary of.... So please pardon me if I may have seemed distant to IPOB. I know relatives recently killed by these marauding Islamic Terrorists and is more affected by their Federal Government-assisted land theft schemes....than I am of any IPOB doings. Look at it this way....The Fulani land thieves using the security structures of the NA have exported their terrorism to all the regions of this country...while the IPOB have been forced to a defensive position and has had to become brutal to maintain their ancestral inheritance--restricting all their activities on their own native lands. Now who has a dubious expansionist agenda here?

Granted, I do not have any relations in the Military or Security agencies. For the right reasons people from my ethnic group got discouraged from joining the Military since the confused mayhem of the the mid-60s. I really doubt that there are as many people from Plateau or Benue in the Military as there used to be. It is just not worth it...ask the Major kidnapped from the NDA last year by Jihadists. However, I understand the Idomas in particular seem to be over-represented in the Nigerian Police and similar outfits. The death of Sunday's brother may have nothing to do with him being Idoma as a person....but the increasing reality as seeing Sunday's brother as a hateful symbol (the Nigerian Army) which has been unfairly used by the Hausa Fulani to unleash evil everywhere in this senseless Buhari era...that is unfortunate.

The Middle Belt movement emerged pre-Independence from a desire to have a collection of minority Christians have their own separate region away from the Islamic North. As it was so then...so it is now. If Nigeria separates and balkanizes....we understand it takes a disciplined and technically educated workforce to build a real economy from the ground up. Not the corrupted short-cuts fueled by oil that has made the Northern oligarchy pretty entitled and very clueless.

The God of the Jews has helped them convert the once desert wastelands in Israel and convert them to one of the richest farmlands in the whole world supporting lots of cattle. The God of the Christians has helped them convert the arid dry wasteland of the entire Western USA into a very rich agricultural lands with millions of cattle-heads despite years on years of droughts.

Can the god of the Muslims give them a little sense to convert their dry Sharia desert into farmlands too by extracting the water from the aquifers beneath their grounds--instead of propelling them to kill Christians in their own indigenous lands to claim and steal? What kind of god is that? Why would Middle Belt Christians align with people who worship a god who wants his followers to wipe them out? In the name of one nonsensical Nigeria?

You must be kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Zooposki(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Dude...who are you to say who I should be more concerned about or who I should align with? As a Middle Belter I have to understand that the Igbos in our midst are more of allies and sharing a common faith helps A LOT! The Hausa Fulani in our midst are the very threat we have to very wary of.... So please pardon me if I may have seemed distant to IPOB. I know relatives recently killed by these marauding Islamic Terrorists and is more affected by their Federal Government-assisted land theft schemes....than I am of any IPOB doings. Look at it this way....The Fulani land thieves using the security structures of the NA have exported their terrorism to all the regions of this country...while the IPOB have been forced to a defensive position and has had to become brutal to maintain their ancestral inheritance--restricting all their activities on their own native lands. Now who has a dubious expansionist agenda here?

Granted, I do not have any relations in the Military or Security agencies. For the right reasons people from my ethnic group got discouraged from joining the Military since the confused mayhem of the the mid-60s. I really doubt that there are as many people from Plateau or Benue in the Military as there used to be. It is just not worth it...ask the Major kidnapped from the NDA last year by Jihadists. However, I understand the Idomas in particular seem to be over-represented in the Nigerian Police and similar outfits. The death of Sunday's brother may have nothing to do with him being Idoma as a person....but the increasing reality as seeing Sunday's brother as a hateful symbol (the Nigerian Army) which has been unfairly used by the Hausa Fulani to unleash evil everywhere in this senseless Buhari era...that is unfortunate.

The Middle Belt movement emerged pre-Independence from a desire to have a collection of minority Christians have their own separate region away from the Islamic North. As it was so then...so it is now. If Nigeria separates and balkanizes....we understand it takes a disciplined and technically educated workforce to build a real economy from the ground up. Not the corrupted short-cuts fueled by oil that has made the Northern oligarchy pretty entitled and very clueless.

The God of the Jews has helped them convert the once desert wastelands in Israel and convert them to one of the richest farmlands in the whole world supporting lots of cattle. The God of the Christians has helped them convert the arid dry wasteland of the entire Western USA into a very rich agricultural lands with millions of cattle-heads despite years on years of droughts.

Can the god of the Muslims give them a little sense to convert their dry Sharia desert into farmlands too by extracting the water from the aquifers beneath their grounds--instead of propelling them to kill Christians in their own indigenous lands to claim and steal? What kind of god is that? Why would Middle Belt Christians align with people who worship a god who wants his followers to wipe them out? In the name of one nonsensical Nigeria?

You must be kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by B2Bmen: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
abc115:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/arewa-leaders-want-north-south-west-political-alliance-to-grow/
this people should stop thinking we are fools, when they talk of Nigeria North becomes one why south become 3 south west, south east and south south. As long as they don't accept us as one south we too we take for granted their one north. Now back to the topic which part of the north is making the alignment with south west? Is it north Centra, north west or North East? Una dey craze una think sey una fit use north dey confuse us always

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ArewaNorth: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

You are such an idiot for that first sentence of yours.. For the sake of peace ,limit the killings to civilians? You must be an idiot for that statement... you talked previously about tafawa balawa and that CHRONIC bigot Ahmadu belle or whatever his name is that were killed during your supposed igbo 1966 coup and I responded that that coup wasnt carried out by just one tribe and more over was it the fault of the igbo leaders that escaped death when the incapable people sent to assassinate them failed? Or you have suddenly developed amnesia about several other massacres in the north ,kano and Jos before 1966? For your stupid mind ,they shld be limited killings to civilians..

You suddenly came here typing one silly epistle about people holding post as if the coup plotters didnt say the reason for their action.. It's obvious you also wont want to bring up the Gideon orkars coup cos it's so convenient for you.. You think we dont know that all those coup plotters didnt have same reason as 1966 coup?

Abeg go away with your foolishness and your willing slavery attitude. Okay?

Wonderful!
Senseful one is justifying violent bloody ethno-religious bias coup orchestrated by a single tribe!

Slave is he who accepted all brought to him by slave masters!
More volume for ur absurdity grin
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by louqas: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

You are kidding me right?
With what you wrote.....i give up .....you won i have nothing else to say
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by JooEeL(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Why are you wailing? grin

Nigeria will not split, only the South East wants to leave

You guys will soon have your referendum in the South East.

Yorubas are leaving. You must be sniffing something other than air.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by JooEeL(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
kmcutez:
Nigeria will split down the middle. Let North West aka Fulanis and South West aka Yorubas continue their frolicking. Let North East, Half of North Central, South South and South East form an alliance.

Trust middle belt at your own peril. E be like say you no sabi say na Benue kill your people pass during Biafra war.

Also be careful with parts of SS.

If you like no shine eye.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by JooEeL(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Great idea! The north and the sw can rule Nigeria till eternity if they choose. This is similar to what was obtainable in the first 6yrs after Nigeria’s independence, where the alliance of the eastern and northern regions ruled Nigeria, until myopic soldiers of predominantly Igbo extraction ruined it for the Igbo.
So, let those who have their political house(s) in order enjoy the fruits of their labour. Tinubu and president Buhari worked hard for it and they deserve it.
So rather than cry and exhibit hatred here, Ndigbo should blame their political predicament on hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu and his brainless Ipob bingos. Igbo political capital has been completely destroyed by Ipob and their captured hunchback leader, namadi cownu.

NEVER EVER INVOLVE YORUBAS INTO YOUR CRAZE. WE DON'T WANT TO RULE NIGERIA TILL ETERNITY IF WE CHOOSE TO.

WE ARE NOT EVIL AND INSENSITIVE LIKE YOU. GO AND CHOP YOUR RULE NIGERIA TILL ETERNITY, NO DEY FORCE UNA SELF ON US.

HABA. WETIN UNA SMOKE? NA BY FORCE... NONSENSE AND NORTH!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by juman(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Each person has one vote.
The voters will vote their desire candidates during elections.

Any candidate can win election.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Wonderful!
Senseful one is justifying violent bloody ethno-religious bias coup orchestrated by a single tribe!

Slave is he who accepted all brought to him by slave masters!
More volume for ur absurdity grin

Lol.. so you dont have any more rubbish to say? Go kill yourself if you think you can keep pushing your useless propaganda of an igbo coup while other tribes were involved. Moreover you ve been killing the igbos since 1945 and you come here saying that the killings shld be been limited to civilians only.. see you and your FOOLISH mind.. You re the born slave and you shall obviously die as one..

Igbo and ipob matter gbuo gi ebea...Nonsense
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by mediainc: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
madmohamed:
you se when we say Nigeria is not one how can people behaving like they are in other countrie

How can you have political alliance in your own country

I never hear this in other countries so tell me who is dividing Nigeria how can Nigeria work if people start to have alliance in their own country

I'm ashamed of Nigeria.

If you have tweeter please open and see for yourself the alliance they are talking about

https://twitter.com/NASHLEE25/status/1476628224000077830?s=09
It's due to our peculiar nature, tribalism etc, it is everywhere, will also reflect in our politics and elections.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by mediainc: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
ThumbzTNA:
Unity beggars
Seems you can't read...East can leave, the rest of the union continues.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by mediainc: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
kmcutez:
Nigeria will split down the middle. Let North West aka Fulanis and South West aka Yorubas continue their frolicking. Let North East, Half of North Central, South South and South East form an alliance.
Say South East will leave, stop adding everyone to your madness, don't think any reasonable tribe or people will like to align or work with you guys in leaving this union.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:

Modern development like the standard gauge rail lines should have then be started in the most travelled routes in the SS and SE where Nigeria also got most of its funds from; since you see that development can't take place at once in all the regions. See you, see sophistry.

You must be living in Mars to believe that because Tinubu worked hard for APC, the Yoruba must be rewarded with having a Yoruba to succeed Buhari as president.

Nigeria has been gulping revenues from crude oil and gas from the SS and SE, why did Nigeria not reward the two zones with exchanging the presidency of Nigeria between the two zones all the time, excluding the SW?

My dear SW and especially Tinubu s clowns ought to be flogged and jailed for life for producing such calamity and commotion called Buhari. But here they are with their twisted minds demanding presidency as reward for such useless, greedy, selfish and most unproductive act..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Zooposki(f): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by mediainc: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Zooposki:

I’m not Igbo. I’m from the South South.
Okay good for you...you can speak for yourself...but even though we are leaving, we will be on our own.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
juman:
Each person has one vote.
The voters will vote their desire candidates during elections.

Any candidate can win election.

Nigeria's democracy is a farce because of the country's rigged and lopsided political structure of 36 states, with 19 states proliferated in the old northerner region, mostly in the NW.
Given Nigeria's political structure created by Arewa military dictators, no presidential andidate from any of the southern regions can win if northern political players insist on a northerner to succeed President Buhari. It's only respecting zoning formula which can make a southern presidential candidate to win.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by juman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:

Nigeria's democracy is a farce because of the country's rigged and lopsided political structure of 36 states, with 19 states proliferated in the old northerner region, mostly in the NW.
Given Nigeria's political structure created by Arewa military dictators, no presidential andidate from any of the southern regions can win if northern political players insist on a northerner to succeed President Buhari. It's only respecting zoning formula which can make a southern presidential candidate to win.

That is not true.
I am kwara, we are not real northerner.
Four north central states plus south = A new president.
In core north there are also some percentage of minority.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Amah70: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
juman:

That is not true.
I am kwara, we are not real northerner.
Four north central states plus south = A new president.
In core north there are also some percentage of minority.

You don't understand. Winning 25% of votes in 24 states is not easy for a southern presidential candidate, but easy for a presidential candidate from any part of Northern Nigeria due to the 19 mostly bogey states proliferated in the north by northern soldiers.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by juman(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:

You don't understand. Winning 25% of votes in 24 states is not easy for a southern presidential candidate, but easy for a presidential candidate from any part of Northern Nigeria due to the 19 mostly bogey states proliferated in the north by northern soldiers.

Core north people do not follow one party.
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:

Seems you can't read...East can leave, the rest of the union continues.

Dumbo
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by mediainc: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2022
ThumbzTNA:

Dumbo
So y'all can stop screaming unity beggars, ain't no one need a big mouthed trouble shooter as neighbors undecided

Ain't no one ever begged anyone anyway, the British set up this contraption, if you don't want to be part of it no more, find the process...no one asked to be part of Nigeria, but since our fathers Nnamdi Azikiwe, Awolowo, Pa Enahoro signed the papers, ain't nothing no one can do. Y'all stop feeding your ego screaming unity beggars, people don't like you guys like that, we all came up and saw ourselves in this union.

You dumb numbskulls always like feeding into your ego grin
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2022
mediainc:

[s]
So y'all can stop screaming unity beggars, ain't no one need a big mouthed trouble shooter as neighbors undecided

Ain't no one ever begged anyone anyway, the British set up this contraption, if you don't want to be part of it no more, find the process...no one asked to be part of Nigeria, but since our fathers Nnamdi Azikiwe, Awolowo, Pa Enahoro signed the papers, ain't nothing no one can do. Y'all stop feeding your ego screaming unity beggars, people don't like you guys like that, we all came up and saw ourselves in this union.

You dumb numbskulls always like feeding into your ego grin
[/s]

Who do you expect to read this epistle of on a Monday morning. Especially knowing its coming from a dumb dimwitted olodo like yourself
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by GetMeRight: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
so cutting heads and deeping the skull in water to make concoction for drinking isn't cannibalism?

The internet is already deciding that for you, lol. No need to ask question about what constitute cannibalism
Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by NLPoliceWoman: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Named Chair, CAP-A Board Of Directors / Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.