Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media (5148 Views)

IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
A picture of a father and his son recently caused commotion on social media as they looked adorable.
Disability does not mean inability. Many people think that if you have a disability, you are unable to do the things that able-bodied people do. That is not true. Many people with disabilities show great determination and dependability.
They also deserve to find love, settle down and have families like everyone else. Most people who are disabled have been faced with so much discrimination in their lives but they decided to live their best lives no matter how bad others may treat the because they are different.
About the couple. The man's name is Greatman and he is a musician from Zimbabwe.

Greatman and Wife Silibaziso Welcome 1st Baby, Son Karrane

Tongai ‘Greatman’ Gwaze is now a father of one!

The Zimbabwean talented musician, 27, and his wife Silibaziso Masara (24) welcomed their first baby, son Karrane Gwaze, the musician announced on social media Tuesday.

Gwaze joined fatherhood and shared the news with a sweet photo on Facebook of him cradling his new baby boy.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Reactions from online users.

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
God above all
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
What's your own point of view?
Is there any need for a DNA test?
Note: she's not a Nigerian girl, so I don't see any need for a DNA test.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lalasticla, make U come ooo. Snake food done ready
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Anigreat: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

Truly there's ability in disability.

Even though he's disabled in the body but his DICCCK was ABLE to digged that pusssy to plant his seed inside.

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
More pictures

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Love is sweet ooo

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
I can do anything that an able person man can do. Singer greatman

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
The devil is tempting me to say what's on my mind but I cannot fall for that temptation lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by zed7: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
There is hope for everyone to finda partner. Poor, ugly, unhealthy etc will always find someone who likes them like that.
People should know this and stop forcing themselves to meet up with other peoples expectations.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by doggedfighter(f): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations,Greatman
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
doggedfighter:
Congratulations,Greatman
are u from Zimbabwe?
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
zed7:
There is hope for everyone to finda partner. Poor, ugly, unhealthy etc will always find someone who likes them like that.
People should know this and stop forcing themselves to meet up with other peoples expectations.
yes Ur right
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Sonnobax15(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
lipsrsealed
Truly truly beauty and love lie in the eyes of the beholder cool
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
The devil is tempting me to say what's on my mind but I cannot fall for that temptation lipsrsealed
say it now or forever remain silence

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Truly truly beauty and love lie in the eyes of the beholder cool
the future is female
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Mhykel217(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Loool.
Damn...too good not to laugh.
How that man go keep face when bleeping?

C'mon thats not his child.....wife's a ho shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Ahmback(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mhykel217:
Loool. Damn...too good not to laugh. How that man go keep face when bleeping?
mumu. Why u go loud am

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Morientez: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dat man dey sure say na him pikin be dat?

I get why i dey ask ohh...
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Mhykel217(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
mumu. Why u go loud am

No vex say i cast your sisteen. Ase
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mhykel217:
Loool.
Damn...too good not to laugh.
How that man go keep face when bleeping?

lol

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Morientez:
Dat man dey sure say na him pikin be dat?

I get why i dey ask ohh...
This isn't right oo. Heheh
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Ahmback(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mhykel217:

No vex say i cast your sisteen. Ase
people that read and comprehend deserve an accolade
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Truvelisback(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
He might be disable but his Dick is Able. Disability and Dickability aren't the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Mhykel217(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
people that read and comprehend deserve an accolade

I know. How many have u gotten
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Ahmback(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mhykel217:

I know. How many have u gotten
they no dey tell person
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Kharol1234: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked shocking
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by Wawelexy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
So this Nigga dey zeh?... Good for him
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
He might be disable but his Dick is Able. Disability and Dickability aren't the same.
lol dick what? I don't gerrit
Re: A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media by saintbillion(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
So this Nigga dey zeh?... Good for him
no him dey zah

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Date Tonight. But Here's The Problem. / How I Mistaken Slept With My Friend / I Think He's Using Me. Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.