Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies (1342 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / "I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Snakeeyes10(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello Nairaland,
I have a very serious situation at hand - my girlfriend - she spends greater percentage of her time on social media particularly Facebook and WhatsApp. When she eventually gets tired of those, she heads straight to her media files and start watching movies. When I tried to explain to her that she should also try and surf the net make researches on various topics instead of wasting data on things that add little or no value to her it becomes problem and what's worst, she will begin to make you feel like she's doing the right thing and you are doing the wrong one. Raising her voice and proving she is always right. I need help please.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Aidejay(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Maybe it's an addiction. You need to cut her off from the source of her addiction.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
Maybe it's an addiction. You need to cut her off from the source of her addiction.

It’s not an addiction. Her brain is empty. I had exactly the same experience in the past. Absolute nothing inside her brain.

8 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by siofra(f): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please leave that girl alone. If you don't like the way she's behaving go and look for another girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Sonnobax15(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin
Normally cha,any banny wey dey spend more time on social media than working on how to better herself,na coded hook up babe she be lipsrsealed. Op, take it or leave it,the day wey you go mistakenly open any of her social media platform,I swear you go put your hands for your head for the kind chats wey you go see grin

5 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
She's not matured enough for a relationship.

The relationship part of her brain is filled with omah lay, tiktok, and Fireboy.

So the relationship no fit work for now......if you like go dey force am....Na you go still cry las las

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by anthonyuncle(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
e go hard for this your babe to know something good o
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Boogyman557: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I no one CAPRISUN any mater on top dis MATTER

it's SATURDAY

Make I just HIGH my WEED jeje and clean my KALA make e SHINE WELLA

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Snakeeyes10:
Hello Nairaland,
I have a very serious situation at hand - my girlfriend - she spends greater percentage of her time on social media particularly Facebook and WhatsApp. When she eventually gets tired of those, she heads straight to her media files and start watching movies. When I tried to explain to her that she should also try and surf the net make researches on various topics instead of wasting data on things that add little or no value to her it becomes problem and what's worst, she will begin to make you feel like she's doing the right thing and you are doing the wrong one. Raising her voice and proving she is always right. I need help please.
If she had spent all her time with men, u will still be the one complaining. Bro, allow her to kill boredomness. If u were in her shoes, what would have been doing?

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Grab her fone then read her chats. When you're done,I'm sure you won't be here asking for help

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Sammy101111(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just run for life she is addicted to social network she is on coded lovel and coded deals
Any girl that consider her time on social media is a internal bitch prevent your self from that

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by danietohbadt(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
You don't need help, na she need help.

Don't complain again oga, leave her alone and have it at the back of your mind that you're going to drop her when you're done with her.

Ladies like her are liabilities, no matter how hard you try, they can never add value to your life.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Ahmback(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senseless people
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by shege45: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Snakeeyes10:
Hello Nairaland,
lol which one be research? She just doesn’t have a job
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Nicepoker(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
She is a low key hoe.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Futurecrypto1: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
I have a cousin like that,very useless thing,she stays all day on her phone,she finds it hard to clean the house,the only time she gets up is when she wants to eat. She just waste her day from YouTube to Instagram to WhatsApp to Facebook. Sometimes I just feel pity for the man that will marry her. Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Honestly you should take a break from her and if she asks why, then mention that you don’t like that her phone is always prioritized when you’re with her. She will either realize she took you for granted and change the way she acts in the relationship or she will remain the same and you will save yourself some time from someone who doesn’t give you the attention you deserve

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Snakeeyes10:
Hello Nairaland,
Which Help you need again?
If you ain't comfortable break up na.. what's the rant all about..I don't think you can change how she wanna live her life tho..
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by Chisave: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Carchoice:

It’s not an addiction. Her brain is empty. I had exactly the same experience in the past. Absolute nothing inside her brain.

You see, why are you dating someone with an empty brain. Probably because she is very beautiful and has all the physical asset you need.

You now see the reason why we say all those physical asset is not able to sustain a relationship or marriage. Once few bad character or attitude sets in, you will never remember how beautiful she is again

I am not saying you should not go after your taste or spec oo. Don't just place it above the real thing.

Nevertheless, those your NON-SPEC could still have a very bad character. So your spec with a bad character is far better than non-spec with a bad character.

In a nutshell, if you are not comfortable with the girl, abeg go your way now
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies by motionarena: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Why u telling us now.
Otondo

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Style / Hw Do U People Manage To Ving S*x With Each Other / Nairalanders, It's My Birthday. Wish Me Well Pls. (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.