Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12730 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
did you read my response above? I have been to and lived in over 20 states in nigeria. No be joke. No come dey whine me. No be you go show me anything
gaa nke sobali na anambra eti Cha gi,ifu Ike ya dakide gi,via ukpo e join nia mmanwu,ifu ote osi aga
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
my brothers for that side ni gree. If that place has the correct jazz and every other place does not have, shey you see as people dey plenty for crusade dey find miracle? Na so people go plenty for your side even oyinbo.
Ana akwa hi tested nd trusted ona eku Maka crusade,Mee ihe chili gi ihu ote osi aga
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor2020:
gaa nke sobali na anambra eti Cha gi,ifu Ike ya dakide gi,via ukpo e join nia mmanwu,ifu ote osi aga
not interested. Seen enough. I am not in need of anyone telling me to go here or there. The most amazing things in life attracts everyone, white, chinese, blacks. Jazz would be part of every day life around the world I'd it works. Humans would not because of sentiment or racism or any reason not adopt even still the knowledge that works. You just dont get it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Alfred74: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
my brothers for that side ni gree. If that place has the correct jazz and every other place does not have, shey you see as people dey plenty for crusade dey find miracle? Na so people go plenty for your side even oyinbo.

Factos in Ronaldo s voice

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
not interested. Seen enough. I am not in need of anyone telling me to go here or there. The most amazing things in life attracts everyone, white, chinese, blacks. Jazz would be part of every day life around the world I'd it works. Humans would not because of sentiment or racism or any reason not adopt even still the knowledge that works. You just dont get it
nwanne Ife na eme I no go lie,my guy de do btc ND I de see as e de go,some courier guy,jazz real no be mouth,one of my gee,fr my front,dat guy de do traditional tin,we de class bro de learn paki man pay am 2k dolls in my front send payment slip as in paki way stingy bro
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor2020:
Ana akwa hi tested nd trusted ona eku Maka crusade,Mee ihe chili gi ihu ote osi aga
chere... nwoke
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
nwanne Ife na eme I no go lie,my guy de do btc ND I de see as e de go,some courier guy,jazz real no be mouth,one of my gee,fr my front,dat guy de do traditional tin,we de class bro de learn paki man pay am 2k dolls in my front send payment slip as in paki way stingy bro..so no doubt wen ppl de talk,nwanne I no wan argue with u,e real over real,umu anambra obi adi fa mma Ana ekwu Ife ego
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Niflheim(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
JUJU CHALLENGE....................

1.Babalawo should do the one that Tom Cruise will say, "I AM FED UP WITH THIS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE MOVIES, I WANT TO DO A FILM WITH IYA RAINBOW AND JIDE KOSOKO!!!"

2.Babalawo should do the juju that will make LEWANDOSKI to stop scoring in the BUNDESLIGA.

3.Babalawo should do juju on Joe Biden, so Joe Biden will announce, "I DO NOT WANT KAMALA HARRIS AS MY VP AGAIN, I WANT ADAMS OSHIOMOLE.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
chere... nwoke
my guy way die 31 e pick pin ka aha kasiri ahu,gee e real,one tin with there tradition be say,no b all this Ife nde ofe mmanu de do,de go ask u bring isi mmadu or were aka mmadu,na pure tradition,cock nd ram
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor2020:
my guy way die 31 e pick pin ka aha kasiri ahu,gee e real,one tin with there tradition be say,no b all this Ife nde ofe mmanu de do,de go ask u bring isi mmadu or were aka mmadu,na pure tradition,cock nd ram
I still stand by my words. It does not work. Na from bring chicken, e no work, na from there dem dey graduate to bring human head o. Let's be wary
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
I still stand by my words. It does not work. Na from bring chicken, e no work, na from there dem dey graduate to bring human head o. Let's be wary
hahahah Oye eme ukwu aba shoe or ahara pin,that one na artificial intelligence,no whining
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor2020:
hahahah Oye eme ukwu aba shoe or ahara pin,that one na artificial intelligence,no whining
I hear you.

Dikwa nma. Hahahaha. U go dey alright last last. Lol
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Alfred74: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:

Till e turn to bring mama and papa head grin

Later dem go ask for buhari head,an impossible task after wasting other people's life's.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alfred74:

Till e turn to bring mama and papa head grin

Later dem go ask for buhari head,an impossible task after wasting other people's life's.
nwane, e tire me

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Alfred74: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
nwane, e tire me

This one just hit front thread, no juju is needed,he executed it well grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6937989/efcc-arrests-fake-army-general
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
HardMirror:
I hear you.

Dikwa nma. Hahahaha. U go dey alright last last. Lol
nwanne eweru,nodi nke oma mpa
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Niflheim(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
I remember one old japanese martial artist, who boasted about "INVISIBLE KARATE KICKS AND CHOPS"

This old man said it is an ancient art, passed down to him from a sacred order of warriors, and he can beat any human being without touching them.

Trust the japanese, they set up the cameras and tv crew.

His first opponent beat him that he had to be hospitalized!!!

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alfred74:

This one just hit front thread, no juju is needed,he executed it well grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6937989/efcc-arrests-fake-army-general
lol.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Doctorariya(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Nigeria get a lot problem
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by bigjackass: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2022
candygist:

What did you preach? Maybe you should go back to your stupid write up. People should be very mindful of you for coming here to preach that ritual doesn’t exist. With all what we see on a daily in Nigeria? People should just be mindful of everybody especially people like you. I just hope gullible and on educated people don’t fall into whatever trap you are trying to set up, especially ladies. Like I said before, you have evil agenda and I won’t let you go about Nairaland deceiving people that human ritual dosnt. Only a fool will agree with you.
no offense sir but you are a very stupid person

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by bigjackass: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Alfred74:

You dey very stupid and ignorant,se you get mirror for house? Now go stand in front of your mirror look yourself well and say to yourself I AM STUPID AND IGNORANT

If your guy juju dey work,tell am to go chat dangote for Instagram make e transfer the whole dangote group of companies to am.
Abi why waste the juju ontop oyibo for 10k to 50k dollars?

Make e use am go talk to cbn governor make e transfer 1 billion to him account,its that easy na.

Davido wizkid burnaboy dey der,make e go tell them with him juju make dem dash am der diamond chain.

Buhari nko? Make e use am tell buhari make e relinquish power to am.

Yahoo Boys get juju to talk to Maga for oyibo land to do anything, but dem no get juju to stop police from slapping them,brutalizing them when dem see them dey cruise benz for road,using gun butt to break der head.,

You are a wise-mugu cheesy
I wonder. Juju dey juju dey but they can only give you vague examples as proof

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by candygist: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2022
bigjackass:
no offense sir but you are a very stupid person

You are entitled to text whatever you want in faceless forum. So,I won’t take you serious.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by bigjackass: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2022
HardMirror:
one thing you should always keep in mind when creating this kind of thread is that some people will come with their own stories and claims of places where they have correct juju so that the gullible and desperate can DM them and pay for information to go there

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
bigjackass:
one thing you should always keep in mind when creating this kind of thread is that some people will come with their own stories and claims of places where they have correct juju so that the gullible and desperate can DM them and pay for information to go there
sadly true.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Hisbah7(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

I always tell people this.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Looter100: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Alfred74:

You dey very stupid and ignorant,se you get mirror for house? Now go stand in front of your mirror look yourself well and say to yourself I AM STUPID AND IGNORANT

If your guy juju dey work,tell am to go chat dangote for Instagram make e transfer the whole dangote group of companies to am.
Abi why waste the juju ontop oyibo for 10k to 50k dollars?

Make e use am go talk to cbn governor make e transfer 1 billion to him account,its that easy na.

Davido wizkid burnaboy dey der,make e go tell them with him juju make dem dash am der diamond chain.

Buhari nko? Make e use am tell buhari make e relinquish power to am.

Yahoo Boys get juju to talk to Maga for oyibo land to do anything, but dem no get juju to stop police from slapping them,brutalizing them when dem see them dey cruise benz for road,using gun butt to break der head.,

You are a wise-mugu cheesy
who wan use use soap for Dangote laidis,who be this egbon self
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yall should ignore this clown above me abeg
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by BegAt40: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2022
One of the kings that should have access to one the best juju and fortification just got murdered and burnt by some useless bastards. If you still believe in juju then you're on a very long thing o.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by hahn(m): 5:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Can you prove that am not a Ritualist?
If you dey doubt me, quote me by writing the pet name your mother use to call you when you were a kid.

Bro how far?

Any update?

Since I dropped my pet name things have been getting better o. Is that how it is supposed to work? tongue

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2022
hahn:

Bro how far?

Any update?

Since I dropped my pet name things have been getting better o. Is that how it is supposed to work? tongue
lol
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by hahn(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2022
HardMirror:
lol

I need to be sure tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Kogi, Kill 2 Policemen / A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday / Pictures Of Mutilated Titi Arowolo- Horror!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.