Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12714 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by cornelin(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
I was once challenged that if I sit on the Quran that my ass will grow out of proportion.
After how many years now, my bombom still flat like slate

9 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Karleb(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Actually, money ritual is 100 percent legit but only in movies.

People would always believe this, there's nothing you and I can do.

A lot of whites still believe ghosts are real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Karleb(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
cornelin:
I was once challenged that if I sit on the Quran that my ass will grow out of proportion.
After how many years now, my bombom still flat like slate

No let women hear say the holy book dey pop nyansh o. grin

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Me I don't know what's wrong with you atheist o. We that have seen jazz working firsthand when we tell you what we saw you'll call us liars because it does not align with your belief that there's no spirituality. What we have seen cannot be unseen. If you feel there's no jazz because you have not experienced or seen it, good for you, I wish I was in your shoes too but I've seen it and it will only be foolish of me to deny what I've seen all in the name of intelligence. Jazz dey wella if you never see am good for you.

10 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Epeegee(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I won't argue with you,just know spiritual things and things dey occur, bene republic students and idi iroko people can testify to this.

Bro nah owode i dey reside,I'm a graduate of poma international business university at ifonyi,I know all this you saying are 100% truth

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by kekakuz(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Me I no wan chuk mouth for juju matter. Can somebody present evidence
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2022
A very watery analysis from the O.P, seems these wannabe atheists are swelling in numbers of recent , I was expecting you to declare that you have done money rituals before but it did not work but you were just perambulating with bland analysis that does not worth a review.

Mr man, there are powers that are far above your comprehension!!! do you know why I am happy for you? you are still living a relatively good life, devoid of spiritual impediments for you to discard some supernatural phenomenons, but I bet you, the day an Atheist sees the other side of life ( spiritually) you will learn to be grateful to God for giving you a stress free life earlier.

I won't waste my time on what rituals entails and different types, but if you did basic economics you should know that for a good/service to be high in demand, it has high potency.

once again, I won't pray you experience the other side of life , sometimes it is better to wallow in peaceful ignorance than seeking knowledge with violent end.

15 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by SamuelLoch: 1:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:
Me I don't know what's wrong with you atheist o. We that have seen jazz working firsthand when we tell you what we saw you'll call us liars because it does not align with your belief that there's no spirituality. What we have seen cannot be unseen. If you feel there's no jazz because you have not experienced or seen it, good for you, I wish I was in your shoes too but I've seen it and it will only be foolish of me to deny what I've seen all in the name of intelligence. Jazz dey wella if you never see am good for you.

Turn the volume up. Let them know.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Volksguys1985: 1:27am On Jan 09, 2022
H2ho:
Blood money is real and Tommy Motolla is a Devil grin grin
no mind op, he don contradict himself, op come Ak i will show house build by money ritualist, it's old story though but popular story here.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by SamuelLoch: 1:28am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:
A very watery analysis from the O.P, seems these wannabe atheists are swelling in numbers of recent , I was expecting you to declare that you have done money rituals before but it did not work but you were just perambulating with bland analysis that does not worth a review.

Mr man, there are powers that are far above your comprehension!!! do you know why I am happy for you? you are still living a relatively good life, devoid of spiritual impediments for you to discard some supernatural phenomenons, but I bet you, the day an Atheist sees the other side of life ( spiritually) you will learn to be grateful to God for giving you a stress free life earlier.

I won't waste my time on what rituals entails and different types, but if you did basic economics you should know that for a good/service to be high in demand, it has high potency.

once again, I won't pray you experience the other side of life , sometimes it is better to wallow in peaceful ignorance than seeking knowledge with violent end.

You've said enough already. You did well
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Volksguys1985: 1:47am On Jan 09, 2022
alezzy13:
Hmmm. Interesting discussions

For the proponents of money ritual, some questions:

Where does it come from? Is the fake money or real (ie CBN printed money) if real, does it disappear from CBNs vault and suddenly reappear in one calabash or drum? . . . Or it mysteriously conjured by the babalawo? So where does the serial number come from. . .And so on. . .

While I agree there are dimensions of evil one may not fully comprehend, the idea of mythical ritual money, as far as I'm concerned is just that - a myth.
i think Nollywood just twist people's mind about it, it just bringing unmerited favours, unmerited contrast, gifts of cash and so on, not that money fly into ur wardrobe as seen in Nollywood, youself go know you didn't deserve all that favor.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Healthrelatedjo: 2:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Who no go,no go know jare bro
Epeegee:

Bro nah owode i dey reside,I'm a graduate of poma international business university at ifonyi,I know all this you saying are 100% truth
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 2:52am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

you think I dont know people who have done it. You should read my op again. Cos I have them. It does not work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 3:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Dollarremix:

We work to survive.but las last Wetin go be go be

"Wetin go be go be", yet you look carefully both ways before crossing the street.
And why is it that when you remove health harzards, like speeding or carcinogens, less people die??

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 3:24am On Jan 09, 2022
LILTJAY:
If they don't work, why do people keep doing it?

Same reason people for centuries kept worshiping and sacrificing to Zeus and other Mount Olympus gods that we now know don't exist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Ishilove: 3:38am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you are a small boy. Go and sit down. In the days of a guy named babalawos here on nairaland. Those days that ishilove will be typing these sort of nonsense you are typing that only me, Hahn. Capslocked and hopefullandlord were the ones fighting this babalawo guy. Were were threatened with all sort of things. We are still here today, babalawos is no where to be found on nairaland. We dont even know what happened to him. You think we are scared to all this your childish rants?
Ogbeni, keep my username out of your posts. Don't be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 3:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

I am a Christian.
But how come you have never been able to demonstrate it under scientific observation (see below).
Has it ever occurred to you that what you saw was a magic trick or hidden technology??

James Randi Million Dollar challenge

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered since the early 1960's by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.
Randi started the challenge because some of his fellow magicians were claiming to have supernatural powers, and he knew they were jying.

Here are others also offering money to anyone who can prove existence of juju or supernatural.

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer $100,000 (Australian), $80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who
nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics Challenge."
If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic
powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a $50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any astrologer who can demonstrate
her craft according to a formal
scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone able to demonstrate any paranormal phenomenon under
mutually agreed-upon observing conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality" is offering a prize of $2,000,000 (New Zealand) to anyone "who can display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

** Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show called "Phenomenon" was aided by demons.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by valiju: 3:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Oga it doesn't work and this is coming from someone to know it
Kingpin1000:
Oga,you just contradicted yourself by starting your post as from a lineage of gun worshipers and ending it with not being religious.
I can put it to you that you are wannabe atheist, oga rituals works.. if it doesn't work why will people still be doing it?
Even your illustrations are flawed, those time are early days of blogging and social media, so people were fascinated by stories like that so bloggers did that poor job and it was debunked easily, but it was fun trying to prove that video was fake to dumb ass people. It doesn't mean money ritual is not real. If one can fortify himself against bullets and knives and it works, then money ritual too works. I don't see any amount of motivation that will make bullet not to penetrate a man's skin, na jazz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2022
People are so in love with their illusions its crazy!! See them defending this horseshit with all their heart lol many are too daft to even know the further they say this things are real(even when they are not) the more people would wanna keep trying it thereby further enforcing killings of people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Koralords: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Tho I don’t believe in it but jazz deh,have seen someone spoke incantations into the hear of a fowl and within 5 minutes blood was coming out from his mouth and ears and it died,that man told us if it’s a human being that hears the Incantation the same thing. Will happen ,abi then never knack person charm for una present wey he go fall and no go stand up till them give am the antitode
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, keep my username out of your posts. Don't be unfortunate
she has come again with empty threats. You can be mentioned as reference for things you have done on this forum. Or do you want me to start digging your posts that were supporting that 419 that called himself babalawos. How you fought us because we were challenging him? Ishilove, grow up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Koralords:
Tho I don’t believe in it but jazz deh,have seen someone spoke incantations into the hear of a fowl and within 5 minutes blood was coming out from his mouth and ears and it died,that man told us if it’s a human being that hears the Incantation the same thing. Will happen ,abi then never knack person charm for una present wey he go fall and no go stand up till them give am the antitode
you are being tricked. It is possible to just slap a person and he dies. It can happen. I have seen demonstrations of bulletproof charms. It is a lie, they are clever tricks. When you are shot proper, the bullet would enter without any problem. Thousands have died using these charms. I know you will claim that the other party used the antidote of the selina. What about the British that conquered the old benin empire? Did they use jazz? Even with their old school guns. They finished benin kingdom with all the jazz they had. These things dont work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

if all these powers are real, how come the British conquered the old benin kingdom with all the jazz they had?
Let's even leave that one. After they finished them, they now entered the shrines and parked the gods and goddesses in the shrines. And were selling the idols and the gods could not do anything?

What type of useless gods could not make the ship of the british sink when they were going back to England with the loot? Did not bring them bad luck so they died on their way?
I am sure the Oba of benin would have cursed them with all the gods and done rituals to ensure evil befell them, but they successfully took his gods back to England to sell

You people would keep dribbling and lying to defend rituals.

Before, the claim was that the victims head would be vomiting money. When that looked too stupid, you people changed the story to the victim using calabash to bring the money inside a cupboard, now you people will claim it is just so that the ritualist would always enjoy favour and get what he asks for.

Where are the heads vomiting money? None ever found.

Where are the calabashes bringing money from the spiritual realm? None ever found.

Keep deceiving yourself

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2022
hahn:

Lol.i just tire.

All them winner01, kingebukasblog and other religiotards have gone missing.

Seems their god is punishing them somewhere tongue

THEY PLACED CURSES ON US TO DIE, BUT LOOK AT US AFTER THESE YEARS STILL WAGING WARS, WHILE APPARENTLY, NONE OF THEM ARE ALIVE grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY PLACED CURSES ON US TO DIE, BUT LOOK AT US AFTER THESE YEARS STILL WAGING WARS, WHILE APPARENTLY, NONE OF THEM ARE ALIVE grin
those good old days on nairaland. Lol.

Nairaland Christians, muslims and traditional worshippers kept saying we will die within 3 days, within 7 days, some would even say within one year hoping that something bad would happen to us. We no see all of them again o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Uptownerd: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
If you follow me, you will know I have over the years always shouted it, MONEY RITUAL NA SAKAMANJE!

Please calm down and listen to me first. I know 90% of Nigerians believe it works and I know 90% of you wont even read before you start commenting.

I am from Osogbo from the household of Abija. If there is any family in the whole of Yoruba land that are into Ogun. It is my family. My ancestors were the warriors and protectors of the Oyo kingdom, feared and respected to be custodians of great mystic powers.

Besides my root, I am also unfortunate to know many useless boys, just like most of you reading this. I club a lot and because I am not religious I dont discriminate so a lot of bad boys like hanging out around me and they are open to tell me stuff that they wont tell anyone that they think would judge them.

So know that I am not being stupid or naive, I know that people kill other people for money. It is a fact. But that is where it ends... it is all a wicked lie.

Because we are very spiritual, because of nollywood, because our elders keep talking about it, because we dont even know what is going on, we all think it is possible to kill a human being and you start making money.

Reasons why ritualists actually make money
1. Any one that can be so desperate to kill another human for money, is already sufficiently desperate mindless to do anything to be rich. Such a person would perform better as a yahoo boy, perform better as an armed robber, perform better as a drug dealer. ALL RITUALISTS YOU SEE ARE INTO ONE HUSTLE OR THE OTHER, MONEY DOES NOT JUST APPEAR FOR THEM TO SPEND, THEY WORK HARDEST, THEY WORK WITH BIGGER TARGETS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

You see all these boys that plus, they gain tremendous confidence such that when their mates are asking for $100, they are asking for $1million and most times it is this crazy confidence that is needed to make it big.

2. They are bonded with others. Most times these rituals are done in groups or with a close friend. This type of sacred bond demands they help each other in the hustle. They motivate each other, they run very efficiently in their hustle as a time. They are never lazy, their drive is super efficient. They are ready to die to make it. They will work as a team and ginger each other relentlessly.

Without money ritual, most guys would be lazy and give up easily.

In truth the money ritual does not work, it just creates a mindset of hyper confidence and self belief needed for success.

Without work, you can never make money even if you kill one million people.

Let's end this nonsense of ritual killings. It is absolute nonsense and lies.

The babalawos asking you to bring human parts are doing it to test your resolve to be rich. They are doing it so that you become a criminal with blood on your hands and you remain interested their control. You become their cash cow. They are using the ritual to turn you into their permanent client.

The more you go about spreading the lie that money ritual works, they more you contribute to the problem
Hello, is this your original work? If yes, we would like to share it in our blog. We await your response sire.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Uptownerd:

Hello, is this your original work? If yes, we would like to share it in our blog. We await your response sire.
go ahead and share but please add the subsequent posts I made after to it. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I am a Christian.
But how come you have never been able to demonstrate it under scientific observation (see below).
Has it ever occurred to you that what you saw was a magic trick or hidden technology??

James Randi Million Dollar challenge

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered since the early 1960's by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.
Randi started the challenge because some of his fellow magicians were claiming to have supernatural power, and he knew they were jying.

Here are others also offering money to anyone who can prove existence of juju or supernatural.

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer $100,000 (Australian), $80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who
nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics Challenge."
If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic
powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a $50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any astrologer who can demonstrate
her craft according to a formal
scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone able to demonstrate any paranormal phenomenon under
mutually agreed-upon observing conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality" is offering a prize of $2,000,000 (New Zealand) to anyone "who can display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

** Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show called "Phenomenon" was aided by demons.

LAST YEAR A GROUP OF NIGERIAN RITUAL-PROMOTING DUNDERHEADS CLAIMED THAT CHARMS WOULDN'T WORK UNDER SUCH CONDITIONS BECAUSE "THE GODS/GOD CANNOT BE TESTED". THEY SAY ONCE YOU PLACE A BET WITH MONEY LIKE THAT IT MEANS YOU'RE TRYING TO MOCK THEIR GODS' POWERS, AND THEREFORE, THERE WILL BE NO RESULTS. THE THINGS WE'VE SEEN AS EXCUSES. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THEM ALL.

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

LAST YEAR A GROUP OF NIGERIAN RITUAL-PROMOTING DUNDERHEADS CLAIMED THAT CHARMS WOULDN'T WORK UNDER SUCH CONDITIONS BECAUSE "THE GODS/GOD CANNOT BE TESTED". THEY SAY ONCE YOU PLACE A BET WITH MONEY LIKE THAT IT MEANS YOU'RE TRYING TO MOCK THEIR GODS' POWERS, AND THEREFORE, THERE WILL BE NO RESULTS. THE THINGS WE'VE SEEN AS EXCUSES. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THEM ALL.
bloody liars. Have we not seen them doing competition where they test their charms in public? They do competitions showing that they are bulletproof and they cannot be cut with knife. But once they see that you are smart and you will observe them well, they start giving excuses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Koralords:

IF HE HADN'T POISONED THE FOWL BEFORE THE SHOW, HE DID IT CODEDLY WHILE HOLDING AND SPEAKING TO THE ANIMAL. THIS IS THE WAY THEY BOOST THEIR ILLUSIONS AND PROMOTE FEAR. WHY CAN HE NOT TAKE OUT THE PRESIDENT OR HIS STATE'S GOVERNOR FROM AFAR USING INCANTATIONS. OH, I NEARLY FORGOT. HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT HAS A STRONGER JAZZ PROTECTING HIM cheesy

OF COURSE THAT'S THE EXCUSES BABA'S FOLLOWERS WILL GIVE WHEN YOU ASK THEM WHY THE INCANTATIONS CANNOT TRAVEL BEYOND HIS VILLAGE. NONSENSE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
she has come again with empty threats. You can be mentioned as reference for things you have done on this forum. Or do you want me to start digging your posts that were supporting that 419 that called himself babalawos. How you fought us because we were challenging him? Ishįlove, grow up

SHE'S NOW ALL MATURED, LESS CONCERNED WITH HER REAL SELF, MOSTLY DWELLING IN THE ROM/FAM/BIZ SECTIONS TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE THAT IS SERIOUS WITH HER LIFE cheesy
THIS ONE WAS ONE OF THE MOST MENTALLY CHALLENGED PERSONS WE USED TO KNOW ON THE FORUM YEARS AGO. LYING FRAUDSTERS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
those good old days on nairaland. Lol.

Nairaland Christians, muslims and traditional worshippers kept saying we will die within 3 days, within 7 days, some would even say within one year hoping that something bad would happen to us. We no see all of them again o

IN THEIR DEFENSE, THEIR GOD IS MERCIFUL AND HAS SPARED US (TEMPORARILY) TO KEEP SPREADING BLASPHEMY, UNTIL WE MEET ON JUDGEMENT DAY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted / Yahoo: 41 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Delta / Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.