Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12824 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Ok o I'm a liar are you happy now.
yes I am happy cos you are liar or you are just ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Inventing something no be dark magic. That's why it's called juju. There are conditions attached to it. It's not for showboating.

Stop being a gullible mumu.

Any time you see something that can't be OPENLY demonstrated and is shrouded in secrecy, and requires "special conditions", be sure there is trickery involved.
That's how magicians have always been able to perform their incredible tricks.
Something authentic but seemingly supernatural, like, say, cell phones, the inventor will be eager to demonstrate it without "conditios"!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
yes I am happy cos you are liar or you are just ignorant

I don hear you na. In fact I be mumu I no Sabi anything. Na you know pass grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop being a gullible mumu.

Any time you see something that can't be OPENLY demonstrated and is shrouded in secrecy, and requires "special conditions", be sure there is trickery involved.
That's how magicians have always been able to perform their incredible tricks.
Something authentic but seemingly supernatural, like, say, cell phones, the inventor will be eager to demonstrate it without "conditios"!

Lmao no vex na. No be my fault say I see wetin I seen. I wish I can be like you to say God no dey but I don see things.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

I don hear you na. In fact I be mumu I no Sabi anything. Na you know pass grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin yes nau.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Like I said there are conditions attached. It is not for showboating.

And that's how you know there is trickery involved no matter how supernatural it looks.
That's how magicians have always been able to perform their incredible tricks. Then they throw in some useless jazz artifacts and incantations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Lol you don dey vex already. Na me dey live for face me I face you abi. No wahala carry your wahala and go since you want to be immature. Bye bye

LMFAO! Fucktaŕd wants to start pretending to ride a high horse. You are a lily livered yellow belly crawdaddy. You made a claim and when challenged to back your claim you fold like the spineless wet noddle you are. GTFOH mehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
the problem is, they think we are not in Nigeria. They think all these places they are mentioning are alien to us

Don't mind the dolt. Talking as if Ebute Metta is in the sky or something. I used to pass by that famous yoruba actor's house almost everyday coming from Oyingbo and someone wants to bamboozle me about Ebute Metta. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
20 years ago. The popular story was to hear that someone changed to yam or changed to stone or changed to chicken. But as camera phones came, it became too ridiculous to be spreading such silly stories.

Many years ago not too long ago, it was popular to hear that somebody's penis disappeared because a ritualist touch him. Such stories have stopped now as camera phones are now popular. No penis disappears, open the trouser let us see... it is all a lie.

Many years ago not too long ago, they would tell you stories of how one Alhaji took a girl to an hotel and the girl changed to snake and she would be crying. Such stories would be accompanied with bad photoshopped picture of a snake and a girls head. Today we easily can tell that such pictures are photoshopped so they have stopped spreading this lies.

Many years ago not too long ago. They would tell us about one big man's house where the girl he used to do money ritual is crying. The girl is assumed to be inside one cupboard inside one special room, carrying a calabash. Now that such things can be easily investigated and there is social media to follow up such stories, people have stopped spreading that lie.

THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE.

I have seen demonstrations of bullet proof, selina, they are tricks. They use blanks and they deceive themselves or try to deceive people. I have seen a documentary where the babalawo did this charm for a guy and they tested it by stabbing the boy with knife. If you watch the video you will see that the babalawo was using a technique that would make the knife not to cut the boy. And the boy would believe it works, later you will see his corpse on the street after they stab him. See all those cultists they do jazz and endup being killed. Mum people

Every thing is a lie

Grow up and stop being gullible

At least dem no go talk say,dem no fit read your English.

Imagine how those idiot wey fit chop babalawo for come and carry ,chop him wife for dating,come chop him son and daughter for come and travel. Dem go come allow Babalawo make dem, kill dem Mama and kill dem lovely girlfriends hmm smh.

Un top lies lies lies ….. I wish victims can tell what they have gone through in the hands of this Fraudsters in the name of helping you.

You get Jeep Benz/Range and the person wey wan help you dey use bicycle. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My people, we are smart at creation. When and how did we arrive at this stupid junction

The worst thing be say this babalawo dey chop even the highest judges, imams, pastors ……

It’s fraud and you will end in pains … stop now !!!

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! Fucktaŕd wants to start pretending to ride a high horse. You are a lily livered yellow belly crawdaddy. You made a claim and when challenged to back your claim you fold like the spineless wet noddle you are. GTFOH mehn.

I don't do tantrums. If you feel I live in a face me I face you good.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordIsaac(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Money ritual works, that's the truth albeit with disastrous consequences. When I was young, my parents made allusion to one or two people who towed that path and died miserably in the end. The problem, however, is in the 80's, only a pocket of people practiced such but now, a lot of teenagers and young adults see it as an escape route. Our emphasis should be on exposing the dangers of seeking immediate gratification and materialism. This will go a long way in curbing this terrible evil trend. I visited Warri, Akure and even Ilorin, and the number of yahoo boys I saw made me shudder.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Lmao no vex na. No be my fault say I see wetin I seen. I wish I can be like you to say God no dey but I don see things.

I have also seen things. As a boy I saw a "powerful" native doctor in the village turn a boy into a bird, then back to a boy again. We were hailing him and so terrified of him, then stories of his incredible powers!
It was much later I saw online it was a trick!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I have also seen things. As a boy I saw a "powerful" native doctor in the village turn a boy into a bird, then back to a boy again. We were hailing him and so terrified of him, then stories of his incredible powers!
It was much later I saw online it was a trick!

But no be waiting me I see be that. Anyways good for you sha.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And that's how you know there is trickery involved no matter how supernatural it looks.
That's how magicians have always been able to perform their incredible tricks. Then they throw in some useless jazz artifacts and incantations.

I won't be surprised that some of them have discovered natural nerve agents and toxins that they are protecting with spiritual mumbo jumbo because the only effects they seem to be able to reproduce consistently is either death or some illness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

I don't do tantrums. If you feel I live in a face me I face you good.

Why did you fly off the handle about were I lived then? Stop pretending, your lies are easy to see through. You can't provide any corroboration for your fairytales because they are nothing but your fevered imaginations. Every lizard and rat running across your doorstep is a demon because you have drank the koolaid of spiritual mumbo jumbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2022
LordIsaac:
Money ritual works, that's the truth albeit with disastrous consequences. When I was young, my parents made allusion to one or two people who towed that path and died miserably in the end. The problem, however, is in the 80's, only a pocket of people practiced such but now, a lot of teenagers and young adults see it as an escape route. Our emphasis should be on exposing the dangers of seeking immediate gratification and materialism. This will go a long way in curbing this terrible evil trend. I visited Warri, Akure and even Ilorin, and the number of yahoo boys I saw made me shudder.
the only proof you have are stories. If it worked we will have videos and actual evidences. Every week nothing less than 5 people are caught with human head or parts, but how come we never catch them and go to their houses and see where the money is being vomited.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

Why did you fly off the handle about were I lived then? Stop pretending, your lies are easy to see through. You can't provide any corroboration for your fairytales because they are nothing but your fevered imaginations. Every lizard and rat running across your doorstep is a demon because your have drank the koolaid of spiritual mumbo jumbo.
holy koolaid. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by bluefilm: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2022
That's bullshît
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
LordIsaac:

Very tiny percentage works but not the way Nigerians think. I believe there are people and entities with lots of money whose sole mission and joy is introducing as much evil as possible into the world. If you do evil as they direct, they'd sometimes give you money from their pocket, camouflged so you don't know the money is directly from them!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Very tiny percentage works but not the way Nigerians think. I believe there are people and entities with lots of money whose sole mission and joy is introducing as much evil as possible into the world. If you do evil as they direct, they'd sometimes give you money from their pocket, camouflged so you don't know the money is directly from them!
yahoo boys that have killed for ritual would want newcomers to kill too because they want them to pay the price not because it works
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordIsaac(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
the only proof you have are stories. If it worked we will have videos and actual evidences. Every week nothing less than 5 people are caught with human head or parts, but how come we never catch them and go to their houses and see where the money is being vomited.
These are dirty spiritual acts, there won't be videos. It is evident in the Benzes and mansions and the worms coming out from the private parts of their victims. That world exists...it is only for the wise to beware.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

I won't be surprised that some of them have discovered natural nerve agents and toxins that they are protecting with spiritual mumbo jumbo because the only effects they seem to be able to reproduce consistently is either death or some illness.

Oh, they don't have to discover. There exist powders that if you breathe in a tiny portion you'd shortly be dead!
I'm inclined to believe the only "supernatural" is the
natural we don't yet understand or are incapable of understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
LordIsaac:

These are dirty spiritual acts, there won't be videos. It is evident in the Benzes and mansions and the worms coming out from the private parts of their victims. That world exists...it is only for the wise to beware.
benzes are not evidence of money ritual. Maggots don't proof anything but a health problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
yahoo boys that have killed for ritual would want newcomers to kill too because they want them to pay the price not because it works

Actually I read testimony of a yahoo boy who said his friend taught him yahoo but he wasn't making much money while his friend always had money. Finally his friend took him to baba. He was told to do some nasty evil stuffs. He said after he did them N5m mysteriously appeared in his account!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordIsaac(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
benzes are not evidence of money ritual. Maggots don't proof anything but a health problem.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

Something is always Nothing to man with basic brain features. Bye once again.

LMAO IF YOU'VE POSTED 10 TIMES ON THIS THREAD, 7 OF THOSE TIMES ALL YOU DID WAS ABUSE EVERYBODY AND LASH OUT EMOTIONALLY. NOBODY'S FIGHTING HERE. THREAD STARTER SAYS MONEY RITUALS ARE FAKE BECAUSE NO EVIDENCE. GIVE EVIDENCE SIR, NOT INSULTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
she has come again with empty threats. You can be mentioned as reference for things you have done on this forum. Or do you want me to start digging your posts that were supporting that 419 that called himself babalawos. How you fought us because we were challenging him? Ishilove, grow up
Did you just learn the meaning of the word 'threat'? What is threatening in my post? Look, you are free to dig up any post you want to dig up. I stand by whatever I wrote in the past and will continue stand by it, but my own is stop spamming my already oversaturated mentions with more inanity. Shikena. Ma se oriburuku.

Katikati family Buhari. Shior.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

lol, don't be like the other guy that lacks tact, people earning through honest living far outnumbered those delving into rituals, don't let the media hype deceive you, if ordinary 40℅ of a population goes into rituals there will be chaos, don't be deceived by the media hype, even in Ogun state you keep referencing , people involve in rituals there are not up to 15℅, when I mean rituals I mean one that involve using humans, if at any point in time, a population has more than 40% of its people in active rituals that is pure anarchy.

About your second point, you should know ritual induced money has a cap, most times the money seen from rituals is not worth the stress, take for example, most of these G-boys delving into rituals are not worth more than 250 million naira, convert that to dollars then you know they are Fu^ ^ked. Wealth that comes from hard work and God's grace has no cap and you will have rest of mind.

so Mr man, it is impossible to see a ritualist in the list you showed because their money can not exceed a certain limit.

Can you explain to us why, if Dangoted is worth N10B, he can't be worth more with juju. Or why Anthony or Super Eagles can't beat their opponents with juju

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oh, they don't have to discover. There exist powders that if you breathe in a tiny portion you'd shortly be dead!
I'm inclined to believe the only "supernatural" is the
natural we don't yet understand or are incapable of understanding

Indeed, our history is full of us slowly realising that it was our ignorance that we called spirits and gods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

LMAO IF YOU'VE POSTED 10 TIMES ON THIS THREAD, 7 OF THOSE TIMES ALL YOU DID WAS ABUSE EVERYBODY AND LASH OUT EMOTIONALLY. NOBODY'S FIGHTING HERE. THREAD STARTER SAYS MONEY RITUALS ARE FAKE BECAUSE NO EVIDENCE. GIVE EVIDENCE SIR, NOT INSULTS.
The guy was throwing subtle insults but I guess your selective amnesia is in active mood, you all claim you have seen people that did money rituals and are still poor, where is the evidence they did it? The evidence starts with you, it is a two way thing, put yourself in line, do it and record your results , publish it here.......enough of third party stories.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Alaye I be Omo Yoruba too. I know what I've seen no be you go tell me wetin I see. No be everything science fit explain. Just leave am like that. Oju mi ti ri. Also u atheist should stop doing as if na Una wise pass because we don't agree with your beliefs. We are free beings whatsoever thing we choose to believe no concern Una. Live and let live. Last last na when all of us die we go Sabi who dey right wether na science or na religion.

WHAT KIND OF CONTRADICTORY CONFUSION IS THIS. WE'RE CAMPAIGNING AGAINST RITUAL KILLINGS AND BLOOD MONEY RITUALS, AND YOU'RE ASKING US TO KEEP QUIET AND "LIVE AND LET LIVE". HOW CAN I LIVE AND LET LIVE WHEN RITUALISTS AREN'T LETTING PEOPLE LIVE? THEY KILL EVERYBODY THEY CAN FIND FOR A MERE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEF AND MOSTLY SELL BODY PARTS AND VITAL ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 10,000.

IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE YOU'D ASK YOURSELF WHY THOSE YORUBA SKULL MINERS THAT HAVE BEEN PARADED SELL HUMAN PARTS FOR 5 THOUSAND NAIRA TO RITUALISTS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES COULD HAVE USED SUCH BODY PARTS FOR THE RITUALS THAT'D MAKE THEM RICH. THOSE MINERS KNOW THAT BLOOD MONEY RITUALS ARE FAKE WHICH IS WHY THEY KIDNAP PEOPLE, KILL THEM AND SELL THEIR ORGANS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR CHICKEN CHANGE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT KIND OF CONTRADICTORY CONFUSION IS THIS. WE'RE CAMPAIGNING AGAINST RITUAL KILLINGS AND BLOOD MONEY RITUALS, AND YOU'RE ASKING US TO KEEP QUIET AND "LIVE AND LET LIVE". HOW CAN I LIVE AND LET LIVE WHEN RITUALISTS AREN'T LETTING PEOPLE LIVE? THEY KILL EVERYBODY THEY CAN FIND FOR A MERE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEF AND MOSTLY SELL BODY PARTS AND VITAL ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 10,000.

IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE YOU'D ASK YOURSELF WHY THOSE YORUBA SKULL MINERS THAT HAVE BEEN PARADED SELL HUMAN PARTS FOR 5 THOUSAND NAIRA TO RITUALISTS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES COULD HAVE USED SUCH BODY PARTS FOR THE RITUALS THAT'D MAKE THEM RICH. THOSE MINERS KNOW THAT BLOOD MONEY RITUALS ARE FAKE WHICH IS WHY THEY KIDNAP PEOPLE, KILL THEM AND SELL THEIR ORGANS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR CHICKEN CHANGE.

I'm not kuku supporting ritualist you are the one twisting it o. I'm only telling you that juju jazz exist nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Viewer Discretion Is Adviced-see the Way Fulanis Killed This Man In Nigeria / Police Arrest Couple For Selling Their Baby For N50,000 In Ogun / Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.