Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12637 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
nonny1212:
Lemme go check the out.

One thing about people that believe in juju is they have not understood how those babalawo, dibia, alfa and the rest do those tricks to deceive them.

Just before now, I was 100% convinced the army dude in the video Was very fortified until I saw the thread.

Some African always see whatever they do not understand as juju automatically. And these set of Africans wouldn't like to see the truth because of how they enjoy the culture of being deceived and being ignorant to knowledge.

JUJU no dey exist. Keep up the good work. Keep those set of Africans enlighten.
I have learned how to do a couple of magic tricks. I learned from YouTube when i perform them to family and friends they are convinced i am occultic until I explain how I did the trick. Humans are easy to deceive.
Just search for the masked magician on youtube I have downloaded over 20 if his videos because they are just so amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
this same people say it is not possible to use jazz to show off. Is this soldier not showing off?

No need guessing how he did it check my thread and understand it

Just finished reading your explanation. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
nonny1212:
He pointed it directly in his mouth. I watched him fire directly into his mouth. The light were real and he spits the bullets out thereafter

See this thread:

I addressed this trick in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6667884/ikonso-igboho-proving-juju-does

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fortune109:

God created the Good and the Bad in his best knowledge...Chief amongst the bads is the Devil

So opposite of the Devil is chief amongst the goods created by God, NOT God!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

abeg dont confuse the guy

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

Thats video its a scam blanksbullet look the man very well he is even scared sef oh well
I know they re real once bt its doesn't work like dat its for protection... wen u re running for ur life thats wen the juju for guy protection works okay
Just as disappearing juju its also come with fear sudden shock to the heart of someone under some how distress that how disappearing juju works.

See different juju with different conditions.

Isn't that exactly how scam artists talk grin
Reminds you of the scam story about the Emperor's new clothes - you can only see it if you are a good person!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:

He talked himself into a corner grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yes!

Therefore...

Opposite of God is the Opposite of what God stands for...I've explained this before

In the Spiritual realms, from the 'Opposite of what God stands for', Money Rituals can be performed with certain demands from 'The Chief amongst the bads'...
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:

You joking right grin
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Oga,you just contradicted yourself by starting your post as from a lineage of gun worshipers and ending it with not being religious.
I can put it to you that you are wannabe atheist, oga rituals works.. if it doesn't work why will people still be doing it?
Even your illustrations are flawed, those time are early days of blogging and social media, so people were fascinated by stories like that so bloggers did that poor job and it was debunked easily, but it was fun trying to prove that video was fake to dumb ass people. It doesn't mean money ritual is not real. If one can fortify himself against bullets and knives and it works, then money ritual too works. I don't see any amount of motivation that will make bullet not to penetrate a man's skin, na jazz.

The same reason Nigerians keep praying, but nothing changes.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fortune109:

Yes!

Therefore...

Opposite of God is the Opposite of what God stands for...I've explained this before

In the Spiritual realms, from the 'Opposite of what God stands for', Money Rituals can be performed with certain demands from 'The Chief amongst the bads'...

You should have stopped at "Yes!". God created everything, both good and evil. God can't be the opposite of what God created!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PaNnamdi: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Oga,you just contradicted yourself by starting your post as from a lineage of gun worshipers and ending it with not being religious.
I can put it to you that you are wannabe atheist, oga rituals works.. if it doesn't work why will people still be doing it?
Even your illustrations are flawed, those time are early days of blogging and social media, so people were fascinated by stories like that so bloggers did that poor job and it was debunked easily, but it was fun trying to prove that video was fake to dumb ass people. It doesn't mean money ritual is nlot real. If one can fortify himself against bullets and knives and it works, then money ritual too works. I don't see any amount of motivation that will make bullet not to penetrate a man's skin, na jazz.
Ignorant man

Listen to voice of wisdom and stop been foolish

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I won't argue with you,just know spiritual things and things dey occur, bene republic students and idi iroko people can testify to this.

Testify to what? undecided. Why is it that you ppl that tell these stories never witnessed anything directly? Comot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You should have stopped at "Yes!". God created everything, both good and evil. God can't be the opposite of what God created!

Why do you keep acting like you didn't read my explanation on this 'Opposite' thing??

I've done my part man! Peace!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
cornelin:
I was once challenged that if I sit on the Quran that my ass will grow out of proportion.
After how many years now, my bombom still flat like slate

Allah is merciful grin
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

You are a dunce. Is LSDPC Estate not in Ebute Metta? Is it my fault that that you live in face me I slap you? What is on Simpson Street? Simpson Street that I was always going to either cut hair or buy stuff from a supermarket there? Don't be an unwashed smelly pant.

His response was expected lol. After you gave your address, I knew he was going to downplay it.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
if meat seller cannot become nurtw boss, shey na hairdresser go be nurtw boss?

grin AS IF ILLITERATE OSHIOMILE DIDN'T GO FROM TOUT TO GOVERNOR.
WHAT I LEARNT TODAY ON THIS THREAD IS THAT THE NUMBER OF ĮDIOTS IN THIS COUNTRY HAS REACHED AN ALL TIME HIGH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Odoogu:
[b]Few comments have come from personal [/b]experience, many form hearsays and most from just ignorant and gullible minds. The day has two parts, day and night... Anything and everything can be achieved in either part. Don't know what you believe... But if you believe there is GOOD better believe their is EVIL too. lipsrsealed

Personal experience are not proof. Anybody can say anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
candygist:
I think this op as an agenda. Nothing you will tell me. I reside very close to one NURTW boss in my area. The kind jazz that man uses no be here. Many parents have warned their kids not to walk pass this man house at Night. The man is fucking rich. Somebody that use to be a meat seller before.
Again, I have worked in hotels here in Lagos, and if you have friends who are house cleaners in hotels, just ask them the kind of things they see when cleaning hotel rooms…..

Again, come to ikeja and see how beautiful young girls are running mad in the street. Girls that where picked by hustlers….

Again, this op have an agenda. A bad one for that matter. Stay away from people like him.

How does all of this prove that money rituals work??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Owologbo:

It's spiritual. how do explain that you put so so leafs together, pound, mix it with some drink and you have a bullet proof?
or you cooked dog/goat/purk meet with some herbs and they become bullet proof?.

THIS ONE IS AN ULTIMATE CAVEMEN. DAMN! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Killerbag36:
Hahahahahaha

Op op op

How many times did I call u
Only well na u sa bi bt sha no fall victim

Ok let me give u gist I've came to know this past life when I was like u sha I believe juju no de money ritual no de bt now due to things nd things I believe its real
Okay first I as a person I practice witchcraft
Yes like seriously bt u won't believe na only me know deep down I use it to get money always from any source I choose nd I bless people dat bless me bt they don't know nd curse people that offened me lol most of those people that offened me don't know its me dat its the reason for there issues lol cus they even believe the first place... even some that offened me I will forgive ooo bt my spirit that my chi that doesn't forgive later later I will hear that person die or something happens that how mine works I sometimes use it to find true love I can go on nd on bt these re the few once I can remember
There was a time I didn't know I was a whitewitch I use to follow my friends back den to do jazz cut e no go enter e go work for them e no go work for me
So I was sad even some of my friends that did money ritual some ve die some re alive... the money has limits the juju its not show boasting ok
Its was later I gat to find out dat I've the juju spirit in me naturally
Not all human have it
There's destiny maybe ur destiny its not getting ill wealth if u like do all the ritual e no go work

The painful part its that op u know the fact ooo bt u like arguments oh I enjoy this trend sha lol

Abi una never see juju wen they dance nd no body de inside lol.

Ps. No mind my typo

What? grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So how come James Randi who challenged all the witches in the world that they are fake when he was 40. How come non of them killed him or just turn invisible and slap him around and win his $1m?? Until corona killed him in 2020

Who made the Corona kill him?? Checkmate!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

Please I want u to go ask old uhrobo man or woman
About a wizard that always take his wife pregnancy at night to his coven at night wen the woman wake up no pregnancy bt wen she wakeup in the morning again she will b pregnant oh well they later cut the man with the pregnancy fever till he died

Go to benin Republic Indi iroko u will see things
Masquerade wen de dance nd move bt nobody they inside they ve lot of videos about that one go on tiktok u will see those Masquerade video

Please how will u explain the above situation

Theres money ritual there's jazz
If u want prove private text me I will give u location mk ur mind they.

Did you know when a pregnant woman lays down, the fetus moves and changes its position?

Sometimes the baby can be in positions that cause the bump to disappear completely.

The woman's bump reappeared in the morning because the baby moved when she woke up.

No pregnancy was stolen.

I've seen those masquerade videos, somebody is inside.

What you don't understand is not juju!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fortune109:

Why do you keep acting like you didn't read my explanation on this 'Opposite' thing??

I've done my part man! Peace!

You are the one who painted yourself into a corner not me. You said because God exists the Devil has to exist. A dumb assertion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
1Sharon:

Who made the Corona kill him?? Checkmate!

Sure. And they couldn't do it for over 60 years until coro came along! grin See below.

But all they had to do to take his $1m is go invisible and start slapping him until he was shouting he believed. No need to kill him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Sure. And they couldn't do it for over 60 years until coro came along! grin
See below

There was a delay because pls let us remember that juju doesn't easily cross the seas.

Again I checkmate.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are the one who painted yourself into a corner not me. You said because God exists the Devil has to exist. A dumb assertion

Ode God warns against the Devil yet he does not exist...

Tell yourself.. I am daft!

Unless you an atheist..at that, you still dumb...you can't be an atheist and still believe in God...

Tell yourself...I am daft again!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Fortune109:

Ode God warns against the Devil yet he does not exist...

Tell yourself.. I am daft!

Unless you an atheist..at that, you still dumb...you can't be an atheist and still believe in God...

Tell yourself...I am daft again!

Where did God warn the devil? You can't possibly be this dumb

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2022
1Sharon:

There was a delay because pls let us remember that juju doesn't easily cross the seas.

Again I checkmate.

But they didn't win his $1m. Which proves you are lying. They would only have killed him AFTER winning his money - by, say, invisibly slapping him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But they didn't win his $1m. Which proves you are lying. They would only have killed him AFTER winning his money - by, say, invisibly slapping him!
she was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 1:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
she was being sarcastic.

grin
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Jan 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Pulling your legs lol

Was trying to sound like these superstitious lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) / Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 / Fresh Attack In Jol, Riyom LGA, Plateau: 2 Killed & 2 Injured (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.