Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12729 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE'S NOW ALL MATURED, LESS CONCERNED WITH HER REAL SELF, MOSTLY DWELLING IN THE ROM/FAM/BIZ SECTIONS TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE THAT IS SERIOUS WITH HER LIFE cheesy
THIS ONE WAS ONE OF THE MOST MENTALLY CHALLENGED PERSONS WE USED TO KNOW ON THE FORUM YEARS AGO. LYING FRAUDSTERS.
matured ke? Or pretending to be matured. Maybe looking for husband. Lol
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

IN THEIR DEFENSE, THEIR GOD IS MERCIFUL AND HAS SPARED US (TEMPORARILY) TO KEEP SPREADING BLASPHEMY, UNTIL WE MEET ON JUDGEMENT DAY.
lol. And yet when they are prophesying that we would die, they say it with so much confidence
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you think I dont know people who have done it. You should read my op again. Cos I have them. It does not work
No!! The whites are better in this aspect, before you rubbish a phenomenon, you must put it to test, even some go to the extreme by putting their life on the line. That you know people that have done it does not equate you trying it yourself, until then I won't take you serious.

" seeing something happen a thousand times does not equate experiencing it once ".
Korean Proverb.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. And yet when they are prophesying that we would die, they say it with so much confidence

IT'S LIKE THAT WITH RELIGIONISTS AND SUPERSTITIONISTS. 50-50. TWO-WAY THING.

ONE TIME MY FRIEND WANTED A JOB SO HE HAD A FEW INTERVIEWS SCHEDULED. HIS PASTOR, A POWERFUL MAN OF GOD SAID "GO WITH CONFIDENCE. PREPARE VERY WELL. IF YOU PASS, THEN THAT IS THE JOB GOD SET FOR YOU. IF YOU DON'T, THEN KNOW THAT'S NOT YOUR JOB".

IN OVER 3 YEARS MUMU MAN ATTENDED MULTIPLE INTERVIEWS WITH THE SAME REASSURANCE FROM HIS PASTOR. WHEN HE FINALLY GOT A JOB HE CAME TO ME BLABBING HOW HIS PASTOR IS THE REALEST. I ASKED WHY HIS SHITTY PREDICTIONS HAVE FAILED FOR 3 YEARS, BUT MY GUY DISMISSED ME SAYING I'LL NEVER RESPECT GOD'S POWER UNTIL I'M DEALT WITH. NOW EVERY MONTH, FROM HIS MEAGRE SALARY, HE SOWS SEEDS AND DONATES TO HIS PASTOR FOR PREDICTING HE'D GET A JOB AFTER OVER 20 INTERVIEWS. I ALSO MADE SAME PREDICTION BUT MINE WILL NOT COUNT BECAUSE I DID NOT INVOLVE JESUS AND SPEAKING IN TONGUES.

SUPERSTITION AND RELIGION WORK SIMILARLY. IF SOMETHING WORKS, GOD (OR CHARMS) DID IT. IF IT DOESN'T, GOD (CHARMS) WILL DO IT SOME OTHER TIME. SAME BULLSHITRY.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

No!! The whites are better in this aspect, before you rubbish a phenomenon, you must put it to test, even some go to the extreme by putting their life on the line. That you know people that have done it does not equate you trying it yourself, until then I won't take you serious.

" seeing something happen a thousand times does not equate experiencing it once ".
Korean Proverb.
you want me to kill to proof to you that it works? You no get one kobo of sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
if all these powers are real, how come the British conquered the old benin kingdom with all the jazz they had?
Let's even leave that one. After they finished them, they now entered the shrines and parked the gods and goddesses in the shrines. And were selling the idols and the gods could not do anything?

What type of useless gods could not make the ship of the british sink when they were going back to England with the loot? Did not bring them bad luck so they died on their way?
I am sure the Oba of benin would have cursed them with all the gods and done rituals to ensure evil befell them, but they successfully took his gods back to England to sell

You people would keep dribbling and lying to defend rituals.

Before, the claim was that the victims head would be vomiting money. When that looked too stupid, you people changed the story to the victim using calabash to bring the money inside a cupboard, now you people will claim it is just so that the ritualist would always enjoy favour and get what he asks for.

Where are the heads vomiting money? None ever found.

Where are the calabashes bringing money from the spiritual realm? None ever found.

Keep deceiving yourself
Another weak assertion!!! I don't know how to explain to people every day that witch craft and sorcery can't win wars, they can be effective in little confrontations but in a full scale war they are useless.

A bigger civilization would always swallow the smaller ones, the whites were using sophisticated weapons which was alien to our people here, the Benins and the rest had no chance, the Spaniards finished a whole red Indian town in less than 30 mins during their conquest those times, Britain colonised over 200 million people in India with less than 60,000 men and still committed many massacres there, O.p your juju reach India own?

No victims head drop money like being portrayed in films, like I said earlier there are different types of rituals but we are not talking about that now, but the summary of an average money rituals go thus
1. you must have what you are doing ( like a work)
2. Not all money rituals involve the use of human blood.
3. In the olden days , using human being is the peak of any sacrifice but now since human life in not sacred anymore in our sphere here that is why it has become a common occurrence.
4. After you have done the sacrifice, you will experience a massive and unexplainable rise in your work or any of your financial dealings but it has a price, just like a kerosene induced flame, as it goes up, it comes down because you are trying to circumvent the natural order of hard work to success.

So O.P , Is money rituals potent? Yes!!! ( but in some cases it does not work for some souls turning them to mad men and giving them free death)
is money ritual worthwhile ? No!!! it is like given Lion a tom tom to lick, it can never be enough and the fixed consequences are far greater than the supposed short term enjoyment...... won't even advice my worst enemy to delve into it. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

Another weak assertion!!! I don't know how to explain to people every day that witch craft and sorcery can't win wars, they can be effective in little confrontations but in a full scale war they are useless.

A bigger civilization would always swallow the smaller ones, the whites were using sophisticated weapons which was alien to our people here, the Benins and the rest had no chance, the Spaniards finished a whole red Indian town in less than 30 mins during their conquest those times, Britain colonised over 200 million people in India with less than 60,000 men and still committed many massacres there, O.p your juju reach India own?

No victims head drop money like being portrayed in films, like I said earlier there are different types of rituals but we are not talking about that now, but the summary of an average money rituals go thus
3. In the olden days , using human being is the peak of any sacrifice but now since human life in not sacred anymore in our sphere here that is why it has become a common occurrence.
4. After you have done the sacrifice, you will experience a massive and unexplainable rise in your work or any of your financial dealings but it has a price, just like a kerosene induced flame, as it goes up, it comes down because you are trying to circumvent the natural order of hard work to success.

So O.P , Is money rituals potent? Yes!!! ( but in some cases it does not work for some souls turning them to mad men and giving them free death)
is money ritual worthwhile ? No!!! it is like given Lion a tom tom to lick, it can never be enough and the fixed consequences are far greater than the supposed short term enjoyment...... won't even advice my worst enemy to delve into it. Peace.

look at how you are confidently contradicting yourself. I reat my case people with commonsense would read your comment and shake their heads. That is good enough for me, no need replying someone that cannot see he is not making any sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you want me to kill to proof to you that it works? You no get one kobo of sense
It was a bait you fell for, by the way you claimed you know people that have done it and you said you are from a juju induced family, so it is not alien to you. by the way you should know that some money rituals does not need human life. you should know better......shebi Agba awo nie, abi o kan fun wa ni sakamanje ni?
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

It was a bait you fell for, by the way you claimed you know people that have done it and you said you are from a juju induced family, so it is not alien to you. by the way you should know that some money rituals does not need human life. you should know better......shebi Agba awo nie, abi o kan fun wa ni sakamanje ni?
of cause I know that. And I know it does not work. Many broke asses have done all sorts of rituals , go to mushin, come to osogbo, go to ogun state, den plenty that are wallowing in poverty despite all the rituals they have done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
look at how you are confidently contradicting yourself. I reat my case people with commonsense would read your comment and shake their heads. That is good enough for me, no need replying someone that cannot see he is not making any sense
you are too dumb to be an atheist, let me give you the simple summary, money rituals exist but it does not worth the stress and repercussions.
if you can't understand again, then I really admire the patience and tenacity of people around you offline.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

you are too dumb to be an atheist, let me give you the simple summary, money rituals exist but it does not worth the stress and repercussions.
if you can't understand again, then I really admire the patience and tenacity of people around you offline.
hahaha so you agree that most atheists are smarter than you theists. That is good enough for me. Oni yeye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
hahaha so you agree that most atheists are smarter than you theists. That is good enough for me. Oni yeye
Lol, so you are counting yourself as a smart atheist? lol, you ought to be a stand up comedian. Atheism is a route I have taken before but it is just too empty for my soul, I don't judge people's smartness by their religious inclination that is just too shallow but the few atheist friends we argue together are quite smart but seems your case would be an exemption in a long time
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by waynetee(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't let your ignorance turn you into a
Fool, juju is real. Later or sooner you'll understand, i was once like this
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

Lol, so you are counting yourself as a smart atheist? lol, you ought to be a stand up comedian. Atheism is a route I have taken before but it is just too empty for my soul, I don't judge people's smartness by their religious inclination that is just too shallow but the few atheist friends we argue together are quite smart but seems your case would be an exemption in a long time
ogbeni. I am not measuring dick with you. If you like be smart or stupid. All I know is Your contributions so far has been useless. Good bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2022
waynetee:
Don't let your ignorance turn you into a
Fool, juju is real. Later or sooner you'll understand, i was once like this
I once believed in juju. I am well past that stage. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Tpharell: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Interesting comment, and no answers yet for the questions posed.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Tpharell: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2022
alezzy13:
Hmmm. Interesting discussions

For the proponents of money ritual, some questions:

Where does it come from? Is the fake money or real (ie CBN printed money) if real, does it disappear from CBNs vault and suddenly reappear in one calabash or drum? . . . Or it mysteriously conjured by the babalawo? So where does the serial number come from. . .And so on. . .

While I agree there are dimensions of evil one may not fully comprehend, the idea of mythical ritual money, as far as I'm concerned is just that - a myth.
Interesting comment, and no answers yet for the questions posed.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I am a Christian.
But how come you have never been able to demonstrate it under scientific observation (see below).
Has it ever occurred to you that what you saw was a magic trick or hidden technology??

James Randi Million Dollar challenge

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered since the early 1960's by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.
Randi started the challenge because some of his fellow magicians were claiming to have supernatural power, and he knew they were jying.

Here are others also offering money to anyone who can prove existence of juju or supernatural.

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer $100,000 (Australian), $80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who
nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics Challenge."
If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic
powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a $50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any astrologer who can demonstrate
her craft according to a formal
scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone able to demonstrate any paranormal phenomenon under
mutually agreed-upon observing conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality" is offering a prize of $2,000,000 (New Zealand) to anyone "who can display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

** Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show called "Phenomenon" was aided by demons.

Magic trick amongst rival gangs that where killing eachother and counting scores grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Come ebutemetta you go see film. If you like talk say next time I see such make I dey video am grin grin grin grin I no fit do video because I no get jazz make stray bullet no go hit me or make them go fling louvers for my neck make my enemy go die or collect everlasting scar because I wan prove something to an atheist grin grin grin grin alaye if u like believe if u like don't that's your own problem. Stop trying to tell us we are liars because you didn't see what we saw. We are not stupid and no be only you get sense. We know what we saw ok.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
ogbeni. I am not measuring dick with you. If you like be smart or stupid. All I know is Your contributions so far has been useless. Good bye.
it is useless to you because your wannabe atheist brain can only process basic contributions, I tried my best to keep it simple for you but it is like beating a dead horse. Bye!!!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Magic trick amongst rival gangs that where killing eachother and counting scores grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Come ebutemetta you go see film. If you like talk say next time I see such make I dey video am grin grin grin grin I no fit do video because I no get jazz make stray bullet no go hit me or make them go fling louvers for my neck make my enemy go die or collect everlasting scar because I wan prove something to an atheist grin grin grin grin alaye if u like believe if u like don't that's your own problem. Stop trying to tell us we are liars because you didn't see what we saw. We are not stupid and no be only you get sense. We know what we saw ok.
you mean same boys I see with different scares all over their faces and bodies? You think we dont live among this guys? You think we have not witnessed these fights you are talking about or you think I am living abroad. Ogbeni imo yoruba ni mi. Omo odile Abija ni Osogbo. See I no just wan mention some names here. You see this amotekun... make I no talk and expose people doing their job to danger

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

it is useless to you because your wannabe atheist brain can only process basic contributions, I tried my best to keep it simple for you but it is like beating a dead horse. Bye!!!
you have succeeded in contributing nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you mean same boys I see with different scares all over their faces and bodies? You think we dont live among this guys? You think we have not witnessed these fights you are talking about or you think I am living abroad. Ogbeni imo yoruba ni mi. Omo odile Abija ni Osogbo. See I no just wan mention some names here. You see this amotekun... make I no talk and expose people doing their job to danger

Alaye I be Omo Yoruba too. I know what I've seen no be you go tell me wetin I see. No be everything science fit explain. Just leave am like that. Oju mi ti ri. Also u atheist should stop doing as if na Una wise pass because we don't agree with your beliefs. We are free beings whatsoever thing we choose to believe no concern Una. Live and let live. Last last na when all of us die we go Sabi who dey right wether na science or na religion.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you have succeeded in contributing nothing
Something is always Nothing to man with basic brain features. Bye once again.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Alaye I be Omo Yoruba too. I know what I've seen no be you go tell me wetin I see. No be everything science fit explain. Just leave am like that. Oju mi ti ri. Also u atheist should stop doing as if na Una wise pass because we don't agree with your beliefs. We are free beings whatsoever thing we choose to believe no concern Una. Live and let live. Last last na when all of us die we go Sabi who dey right wether na science or na religion.
when religious people are disturbing all of us, you dont ask them to keep their beliefs. Is it not this same juju that is making street boys misbehave up and down? And you are talking of live and let live. You have seen nothing, you are just peddling stories like most cowards do to make themselves bigger than life.

There is no power any where. We are all ordinary human beings that ordinary razor blade can kill. Every single one of us. No powerful human anywhere
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you are being tricked. It is possible to just slap a person and he dies. It can happen. I have seen demonstrations of bulletproof charms. It is a lie, they are clever tricks. When you are shot proper, the bullet would enter without any problem. Thousands have died using these charms. I know you will claim that the other party used the antidote of the selina. What about the British that conquered the old benin empire? Did they use jazz? Even with their old school guns. They finished benin kingdom with all the jazz they had. These things dont work.

Not only finished them, but finished them in 12 minutes, and took their powerful juju to be displayed in museums in UK!
Then there is India which is 1000 times size of UK, and all their jazz. They were ruled till UK voluntarily left!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not only finished them, but finished them in 12 minutes, and took their powerful juju to be displayed in museums in UK!
Then there is India and all their jazz which is 1000 times size of UK. They were ruled till UK voluntarily left.
and they will say science and technology is not everything. See spiritual people all over the world, they are the poorest people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Koralords:
Tho I don’t believe in it but jazz deh,have seen someone spoke incantations into the hear of a fowl and within 5 minutes blood was coming out from his mouth and ears and it died,that man told us if it’s a human being that hears the Incantation the same thing. Will happen ,abi then never knack person charm for una present wey he go fall and no go stand up till them give am the antitode

I can assure 100% this one is a trick, probably time-delayed poison. Like the one they will jump over a "dead" person or animal and they'll wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

So answer this question I asked earlier:

So how come the capitals of money rituals (Africa and India) are also two of the poorest places on earth?
See list of richest people in the world below. How many are from Ogun state? Is US the best at money ritual or it only applies to small money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
when religious people are disturbing all of us, you dont ask them to keep their beliefs. Is it not this same juju that is making street boys misbehave up and down? And you are talking of live and let live. You have seen nothing, you are just peddling stories like most cowards do to make themselves bigger than life.

There is no power any where. We are all ordinary human beings that ordinary razor blade can kill. Every single one of us. No powerful human anywhere

I don hear you grin grin grin. Time will tell. Peace out
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

We are not saying you are liars at all.
We are only saying, prove it: go into a lab, let a scientist fire a bullet at your head. If nothing happens, not only will that prove the existence of bullet-proof juju forever, you will become a zillionaire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So answer this question I asked earlier:

So how come the capitals of money rituals (Africa and India) are also two of the poorest places on earth?
See list of richest people in the world below. How many are from Ogun state? Is US the best at money ritual or it only applies to small money?
they are all ritualists. How can they claim to make such money from technology? It is a lie, it must be money ritual tongue

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

I don hear you grin grin grin. Time will tell. Peace out
I repeat, ordinary razor blade would kill any human being. Powerful people dont exist. We are all ordinary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Kogi, Kill 2 Policemen / A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday / Pictures Of Mutilated Titi Arowolo- Horror!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.