Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What's Her Name Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Her Name Pls? (2290 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Her Name Pls? by BaEnki(m): 1:12am On Jan 09, 2022
I definitely like her art, seeing a lady playing such cultural drum is magnificent.

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by BaEnki(m): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Her name wasn't told angry

1 Share

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by Boogyman557: 2:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool u no need tink go FAR

just HIGH 1 EARLY MOMO WEED

Na only u go de hear her name 4 ur brain

WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by usecondom(m): 3:27am On Jan 09, 2022
AyanFunmi from Osun State.
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 4:56am On Jan 09, 2022
BaEnki:
I definitely like her art, seeing a lady playing such cultural drum is magnificent.

angry
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 4:58am On Jan 09, 2022
BaEnki:

Ok so u wannto yansh her coz shes drumming a drum....corrrect?...bro do u watch kinky oorn movie & are u a peterfile sir?(no oofenese) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2022
MrCork:

Ok so u wannto yansh her coz shes drumming a drum....corrrect?...bro do u watch kinky oorn movie? sad
Nawa oo...is your brain only about sex..he only admired that woman and your brain is already sexualizing her..*spits on kids like you who only come online to display their lack of intelligence..*spits on all wannabe redpillers who only come online to bash women..
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nawa oo...is your brain only about sex..he only admired that woman and your brain is already sexualizing her..*spits on kids like you who only come online to display their lack of intelligence..*spits on all wannabe redpillers who only come online to bash women..
undecided undecided

Brother that BaEnki boy is a peterfile sir...why mustvhe loookat under age girl drummin a drum.like pavat..& then askin her nomba.....seem u a pavat sopoter. SHAME ON U TOO SIR!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrCork:

Brother that BaEnki boy is a peterfile sir...why mustvhe loookat under age girl drummin a drum.like pavat..& then askin her nomba.....seem u a pavat sopoter. SHAME ON U TOO SIR!!(no oofenese) angry
Common that doesn't make him a pervert.. haba.. he wasn't sexualizing the picture..
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common that doesn't make him a pervert.. haba.. he wasn't sexualizing the picture..

Then why is he askin for under phone nomba on Internet?..bro op is a desparate peterfile lookin for yong womens....if he desparate for pucccccy..there are lot of nice masure women out their dat wll giv him puccccccccy for 2000naira plus student discount sir!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrCork:

Then why is he askin for under phone nomba on Internet?..bro op is a desparate peterfile lookin for yong womens....if he desparate for pucccccy..there are lot of nice masure women out their dat wll giv him puccccccccy for 2000naira plus student discount sir!(no oofenese) angry
Where did he ask for phone number?
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Where did he ask for phone number?

Op said does anybody hav her addddress?
.how can man come on internet askin for under age babe phone nomba & addrress(read his post). Brother, op shold be arrrested for peterfile!(REAL TALK SIR) angry

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrCork:

Op said does anybody hav her addddress?
.how can man come on internet askin for under age babe phone nomba & addrress(read his post). Brother, op shold be arrrested for peterfile!(REAL TALK SIR) angry
He only asked for her name..
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He only asked for her name..

so why is op askin for under babe nomba...bro.u no i no we no all he want is puccccccccy.and u clearly no all mans comes to nairaland to find women.we all guilty of this sir(REAL TALK) angry
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrCork:

so why is op askin for under babe nomba...bro.u no i no we no all he want is puccccccccy.and u clearly no all mans comes to nairaland to find women.we all guilty of this sir(REAL TALK) angry
I am out of here..your words are too hard to read and comprehend tho.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by zicoraads: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am out of here..your words are too hard to read and comprehend tho.. undecided undecided
You clearly don't know Cork. Go through all his comments, you'll realise you've been wasting your time from the outset. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
zicoraads:

You clearly don't know Cork. Go through all his comments, you'll realise you've been wasting your time from the outset. cheesy
Is he the same guy as pumpumking?
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by zicoraads: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't know that one, but Cork is Cork. Has been here for a really long time.

Always the same comments in different ways. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
zicoraads:

I don't know that one, but Cork is Cork. Has been here for a really long time.

Always the same comments in different ways. cheesy
I see thanks for that.. kiss
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by Nemesis0147(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

yes grin grin
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

^^Story
Op is a peterfile..pirrrod!! angry

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nemesis0147:
yes grin grin
No wonder..
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No wonder..

Which wonder?....i begggggy!! (no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: What's Her Name Pls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrCork:

Mister don vex oo..sorry oo.. grin
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
zicoraads:

Lolsss..

She was just Wasting her Time Arguing with Pumpumking of all people.. shocked

Jeez, very Funny dude! cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrCork:

Lolsss, This dude Sha! cool cheesy

Kai! sad
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by BaEnki(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
usecondom:
AyanFunmi from Osun State.

Thanks for the helpful info.
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by BaEnki(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
MrCork:

Ok so u wannto yansh her coz shes drumming a drum....corrrect?...bro do u watch kinky oorn movie & are u a peterfile sir?(no oofenese) angry

You're sick sir. No offence.
Re: What's Her Name Pls? by MrCork: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
BaEnki:

You're sick sir. No offence.

wow. u u sopot OP and other men goin after under age girls simply becuz they drummmin an drum...correct?..u shold all be lock in prison. SHAME ON U SIR!!!!(and then u people complain when they say Africa is a bush)..SMH!! angry

(1) (Reply)

I Bought It, Just Want To Share With Nairaland Fam. / Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman / Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.