Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman (2289 Views)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by lifenija: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
told the woman he wanted something serious but was only there for the sex.

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by toujurs: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin grin this is crazy man, what some naija guys do any how, and get away with. I think Because naija guys are billed thats why. grin

I think the white lady, must have liked him, and didn't stress him, giving him few knacks. And Dude sha wants to hit and run. Bro na wa 4 u o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by PerfectStranger(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
“Brother knacked twice(only) within a day and decided to clean mouth” grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Fmghewzy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol .....Breach of partnership agreement grin

So weird undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by kushma(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
How true can this be.
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by JASONjnr(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
He thinks he's doing that to an evening newspaper....

A typical Nigerian girl would've accepted it and move on...

You don't carry your messed up life go jam girl weh go tame you and put your d!ck to it's rightful direction....

I wish him well...
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by nifemi25(m): 2:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Mission completed, baba wan take raise but white no gree
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Gadafii: 2:34am On Aug 20, 2022
What is so hard to tell a woman you are not capable of loving that you just want fun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Adevector: 2:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Lies. What crime will he be charged with at court? What punishment? Clearly made up story

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Giftexx: 3:46am On Aug 20, 2022
I buy all giftcards, eth and btc. iTunes, Amazon, Sephora, eBay and so on

BTC paypal paxful Bitcoin Skrill
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Kingcalls: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin grin this is crazy man, what some naija guys do any how, and get away with. I think Because naija guys are billed thats why. grin

I think the white lady, must have liked him, and didn't stress him, giving him few knacks. And Dude sha wants to hit and run. Bro na wa 4 u o!

Fake news... people dump others after promiseand sex ...it happens between both genders and its not a Nigerian thing...it happens all over the world... Caucasians do it, Hispanics do it, Asians do it , indians do it , every country do it ...so stop selling lies .... women also do it all over the world... stop acting dumb

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by toujurs: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Fake news... people dump others after promiseand sex ...it happens between both genders and its not a Nigerian thing...it happens all over the world... Caucasians do it, Hispanics do it, Asians do it , indians do it , every country do it ...so stop selling lies .... women also do it all over the world... stop acting dumb
I'm not acting dumb, am not Caucasian neither am i asian. Am a Nigerian, so it's what i know i would say.
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by BlackPantherxXx: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Stupid story. Your IQ must be very low to believe this shiit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Chaos14: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Nawa OH but wetin them go really charge him for. They didn't even sign an agreement
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by lifenija: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Gadafii:
What is so hard to tell a woman you are not capable of loving that you just want fun
only a few women wanna hear d truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2022
We'll get there one day sha as Nigerian women. On a personal basis and on an institutional level... that's my only wish and prayer. smiley smiley

I'll wait for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle before I'll start seeing changed opinions about women, no matter what they do, from men... soo, as expected, the comments above fall exactly in place.

But IF the state of affairs of a country can FORCE men into being sensible beings who control their actions and watch their utterances, I am all for it.

If a gynocentric society will make men start behaving well, even if it is pretence, and they hide all their vile away... good one.

Shebi it is because that one is in Australia now, ori e ti pe grin. And all the guys above are calm, dropping words seasoned with salt and reasonable ba? Softpedalling on their blames-on-women game and deflecting, downplaying the story? Okuurrr. Interesting. Very interesting cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Ulunne777(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Things they do and get away in Nigeria.Any wonder their wives retaliate Abroad.

If not that you are a devils advocate,pray tell me why you'd date a woman for years only to remember your ppl don't marry her tribe or your mother doesn't like her or that her biological ability will be low or that she suddenly looks old or how her age now matters or that your pastor says she isn't the one.
After she had done everything she'd have done as a wife.

Thank God I never tolerated that bull.shit.Women appearing desperate for marriage

The team foreign women you chose over your sisters will show you more pepper.Una never start.
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by BigDawsNet: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
NIGERIAN men if you marry a white woman...

Just stick with her. .
Their heart is too fragile... one breakfast can really destroy her
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by advanceDNA: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2022
kushma:
How true can this be.

Bunch of lies...
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by Kobojunkie: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2022
lifenija:
told the woman he wanted something serious but was only there for the sex.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman by ASAPFERG1: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2022
It will only be that useless pathetic tribe of flatheadds and yamleggs angry

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / How Come Some Nigerian Women Beg Men To Marry Them / Two Virgins Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.