Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders (39330 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Hiphonic: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2022
na wa
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by God1000(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Nnamdi kanu is an unrepentant cantankerous

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by mediainc: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2022
beerfraud:
he doesn't want to be stoned again because those pigs reason with their anus not brain
grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Visiting a terrorist in prison who is under indictment and on trial.
The hypocrisy of these people is simply astonishing. Imagine if Northern politicians decide to visit a terrorist in prison, the level of wailing and crying that will be coming from these same particular sets of hypocritical fools will make coronavirus looks like a child's play.
That's when they will remember that such behavior is against societal norms, that it's not done in "same climes ".
Just look at the list of visitors and know that these are the criminal brains behind the IPIG terrorist monkeys in the SADEAST.
Pathetic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by LegacyB: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Kenistry:

He was lynched for wearing that devilish Zoo's coat of arms dress to ogbako umu chineke.
He himself knew that he was very stupid to put on that mumu dress, we don't do eye service, if an adult decide to be thoughtless and behave like a naughty child, he will be chastised like a child too.
He's still our beloved son/brother and he has Igbo interests at the back of his hand no matter how little it is.
Please take time to read what you wrote again. It’s funny how you describe Nigeria as a Zoo. A Zoo that has total control over you. Your case no be here oooooo

And yes he has a heart of gold unlike wicked saddist like you that wants him to turn his back on MNK. You will always be disappointed because Igbos love themselves. #Udo
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by RomanGreen: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Same Ekerewemandu than IPOB wanted to lynch?

Man has a heart of gold.

If someone try that with me, I would have offered a prison warden 50 million Naira to help poison him.

Even the prison wardens are wary of his safety, your govt is protecting him at all cost coz they know the consequences should anything happen to him so your idea is a fruitless one.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by JohnsonObieshi: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nyanmiridunce: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

You can't poison what will result to war..and may end your lineage.
Chest beating no dey tire you? Really? If cownu is killed, nothing will happen. It you try rubbish, FG will easily nuke southeast and pretend nothing happened. Get sense whenever you're bragging next time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by 21savages: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2022
agulion:
Kanu is real man and a prophet, prophet Muhammed will be very happy with him
WAWA WEREY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

I knew you were an Ipob... I just knew cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by chatinent: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Chest beating no dey tire you? Really? If cownu is killed, nothing will happen. It you try rubbish, FG will easily nuke southeast and pretend nothing happened. Get sense whenever you're bragging next time.

I don't support either Kanu or the FG.

I am telling you a political once upon a time you don't know.

Nuke? They cannot even if Nigeria was a world power.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by danot1030: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Same Ekerewemandu than IPOB wanted to lynch?

Man has a heart of gold.

If someone try that with me, I would have offered a prison warden 50 million Naira to help poison him.

The bolded is exactly what he wanted people to think of him, all na game for politics

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Wokenaija: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Cold go dey catch Sunday Igboho for that place now, him ofe mmanu brother’s no dey show love.

7 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

Igbos and their empty bragging eh. A man that was capture like a rat and put in chains with no repercussions will still die and nothing will happen. Highest they will destroy a few govt building in the east and that's it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nyanmiridunce: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

I don't support either Kanu or the FG.

I am telling you a political once upon a time you don't know.

Nuke? They cannot even if Nigeria was a world power.
siddon there, happenings in Ethiopia lately is enough to show you what a country can do any region posing as national threat.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol. The only reason why this guy is going to beg them Is because he's afraid of getting killed by them. Thus, Ipob use fear to get what they want from whom they want.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by chatinent: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I knew you were an Ipob... I just knew cool

I am not a member of the IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2022
All this idiiiots visiting this monkey are the ones making him feel important

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by 21savages: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2022
RomanGreen:

Even the prison wardens are wary of his safety, your govt is protecting him at all cost coz they know the consequences should anything happen to him so your idea is a fruitless one.
Bros calm down i swear nothing go happen even if na death by hanging dem do am.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

I am not a member of the IPOB.

Come on..... Tell another lie!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by focus2727(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Dovegrey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/08/ekweremadu-visits-nnamdi-kanu-says-political-solution-over-ipob-leaders-release-still
This man is godly, upon Baptist of fire melted out in Germany yet you put that humiliation and disgrace behind you and pleading for his release. You deserve medal for this gesture.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by egoldman(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
bcomputer101:
DSS should arrest and question him for visiting a repentant terrorist.

Ode, who gave him access to Kanu?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Blaze14k: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Visiting a terrorist in prison who is under indictment and on trial.
The hypocrisy of these people is simply astonishing. Imagine if Northern politicians decide to visit a terrorist in prison, the level of wailing and crying that will be coming from these same particular sets of hypocritical fools will make coronavirus looks like a child's play.
That's when they will remember that such behavior is against societal norms, that it's not done in "same climes ".
Just look at the list of visitors and know that these are the criminal brains behind the IPIG terrorist monkeys in the SADEAST.
Pathetic.

To dey talk rubbish no dey tire u? Soon u go sale ur father land to buy cheap data. No go learn handwork dey here dey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Tinububalls: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Come on..... Tell another lie!
He is IGBO not IPOB.
GET THAT INTO YOUR SKULL.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by techWriter3: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2022
You can't toxin what will resultant to invasion..and may beginning your roots.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by DSoj(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2022
This kind of people should not be in the senate.
What is a sitting senator doing aligning with terrorist secessionist?
U cant serve Jesus and Satan same time. Choose one already. Resign from senate and join ipob. Rubbish

They are the sponsors of ipob and ESN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Navalsadiq(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
This boy called Nnamdi kanu don really see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Ekweremadu should give him Yam to eat there too..

He should give him the Germany treatment too.. the chicken came home to roast.. Kanu was busy ordering his beating in Germany.. Guess who is in a Cage now..

Ndi eririeri..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Tinububalls:

He is IGBO not IPOB.
GET THAT INTO YOUR SKULL.
What's the difference between IPOB and IGBo Mr get it into your skull?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by mfm04622: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2022
DonMarkuzi:
Kanu is now a sort of Mecca, where expired politicians visits to gain relevance. Issorait.

Exactly!!

Imagine this same man was assaulted in Germany by Kanu's boys!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.