Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders (39294 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by hammer567: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2022
johnmartus:
Hope kanu still breathing meanwhile no politician in the east both dead and living can save maize Nnamdi kanu from hanging.

SAME WAY NOTHING IN THIS WORLD CAN STOP NIGERIA DISINTEGRATION.

THE TWO ARE INSEPARABLE.

IGBOS ARE NO COWARD, TRY US.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Shevchenkko: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Same Ekerewemandu than IPOB wanted to lynch?

Man has a heart of gold.

If someone try that with me, I would have offered a prison warden 50 million Naira to help poison him.
There's a reason why God lifts some certain people in life. A true leader is always forgiving and slow to anger
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2022
DOTian:

And that's why you are where you are and he's is where he is today... Ndo!

He was not elected an Igbo senator so as to go to Abuja and learn the most inventive ways to poison his fellow human beings. He is a senator not a poisoner..
Whether he was beaten up or not, the fact is that Buhari has made it sooo difficult for any pro Nigeria politician from the East to defend the way the country is being governed.

You can not look at the brazen marginalizations and killings and nepotism in governance and still say that those agitating for radical changes are/were misguided.. It's obvious this country is most probably the worst governed entity on earth. Things have to change..
one Nigeria with peace and justice broda
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Blake755: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2022
DOTian:

Stop projecting your insecurities on others...
The way no one of your Afonja politicians "dead or living" saved MKO Abiola from drinking that rat poison prepared for him by northern officers, or your "great father" Awolowo from being thrown into prison by the fulani, using the treacherous help of your sons as usual?
Commrade lower your voice

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Dshocker(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Man has a heart of gold.

If someone try that with me, I would have offered a prison warden 50 million Naira to help poison him.

He is only doing this because of political position
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

You can't poison what will result to war..and may end your lineage.

Stop capping rubbish...

Amaghim onye mere unu Ihe nkea..
No wonder other tribes refer to Us as chest beaters with comments like yours, who wouldn't feel so..
If Kanu dies in custody, enweghi ihe ga eme.. nothing would happen..
Only accelerated killings in the east only by Igbos on Igbos.. the rest of Nigeria would remain as it is..

I wonder who and how you write your so called articles and projects.. you lack basic intelligence..

Mechie onu.. and stop showing your IQ level..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by chatinent: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Stop capping rubbish...

No wonder other tribes refer to Us as chest beaters with comments like yours, who wouldn't feel so..
Only accelerated killings in the east only by Igbos on Igbos.. the rest of Nigeria would remain as it is..

I wonder who and how you write your so called articles and projects.. you lack basic intelligence..

Focus on a point. Stop trying to be meaningful in every spots.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by hammer567: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
FORWARDEVERLY:

Stop capping rubbish...

[/s]

U SEE THE CHAOS IN IPOB RIGHT NOW, THAT IS AN INDICATION OF WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE.

THE CORPSES WILL PILE UP FROM ALL CORNERS OF NIGERIA.

NO MORE RESTRAINT, STRAIGHT UP WAR.

THE ONE THING, I LOVE ABOUT IPOB IS THAT, THEY DONT ASK QUESTION, WHEN IT IS TIME TO KILL, SO IDIOTS LIKE YOU, WILL BE MURDERED ALONGSIDE AFONJA AND ABOKI.

GO AND ASK THE POLICE AND ARMY, WHAT THEY HAVE SEEN.

WE DONT VALUE YOUR LIFE, REGARDLESS OF WEATHER U WRITE OR SPEAK IGBO, ONCE YOUR ON THE WRONG SIDE, YOUR DEAD MEAT.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by matm: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Man has a heart of gold.

He is an elder and sees beyond his nose.Sagacity is what differentiates figure elders from youths
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Walkee: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

You can't poison what will result to war..and may end your lineage.
lmfao
APC are keeping Kanu for 2023 election. Kanu will either be dead or sentence to life in December of this year. Ipob will declare no election in Biafra, easy win for APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by elmodee7(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Kenistry:

He was lynched for wearing that devilish Zoo's coat of arms dress to ogbako umu chineke.
He himself knew that he was very stupid to put on that mumu dress, we don't do eye service, if an adult decide to be thoughtless and behave like a naughty child, he will be chastised like a child too.
He's still our beloved son/brother and he has Igbo interests at the back of his hand no matter how little it is.

And yes he has a heart of gold unlike wicked saddist like you that wants him to turn his back on MNK. You will always be disappointed because Igbos love themselves. #Udo

How you have been savagely brainwashed. You fools love yourself but end up cannibalizing your endangered kings, chiefs and elders. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by phenase(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is loved by over 80 million of his people. Biafra is an ideology. The earlier the Nigeria state release him, the better for them. I can see Biafra been restored. Release him and have peace and fix a date for referendum. Biafra is coming.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

Focus on a point. Stop trying to be meaningful in every spots.

Don't always be so quick to pour out your Emotions on a post..
Be articulate and apply common sense too..

Happy Sunday Kid..

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Sheriman(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
hammer567:
[s][/s]

U SEE THE CHAOS IN IPOB RIGHT NOW, THAT IS AN INDICATION OF WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE.

THE ONE THING, I LOVE ABOUT IPOB IS THAT, THEY DONT ASK QUESTION, WHEN IT IS TIME TO KILL, SO IDIOTS LIKE YOU, WILL BE MURDERED ALONGSIDE AFONJA AND ABOKI.

WE DONT VALUE YOUR LIFE, REGARDLESS OF WEATHER U WRITE OR SPEAK IGBO, ONCE YOUR ON THE WRONG SIDE, YOUR DEAD MEAT.
Chest beater!!! If you see the real war you will urinate in your trouser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Psoul(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Man has a heart of gold.

It's not matter of heart of gold. What he has is a politician's heart.
Politicians don't reason the way you are reasoning.
They always look out for whatever that will make their political ambitions remain alive and then move towards it.
Ekweremadu knows that pretending to forget his issues with IPOB and goes to meet Kanu will make him look like a wonderful father and thereby help to present him as a good man just the same way you are already seeing it. That is the game and he won you on this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by chatinent: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Don't always be so quick to pour out your Emotions on a post..
Be articulate and apply common sense too..

Happy Sunday Kid..

Kid? You Nairaland folks are quick to call people kids.

I can see your level of maturity.

Have a nice century.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by elmodee7(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
hammer567:
[s][/s]

Wow, classic case of ancient idiocy.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by chatinent: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Walkee:
lmfao
APC are keeping Kanu for 2023 election. Kanu will either be dead or sentence to life in December of this year. Ipob will declare no election in Biafra, easy win for APC

You have a point here.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
hammer567:

THE EVIL U WERE WRITING IN IGBO, GOT YOU SERVED A BEFITTING REPLY.

U BROKE RULE 3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

CRY ME BLOOD!

Who raised you

Your hero Kanu is in a Cage and you are here spitting trash.. I can see the frustrations.. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by hammer567: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Sheriman:

Chest beater!!! If you see the real war you will urinate in your trouser.

MY PEOPLE HAVE FOUGHT A WAR AGAINST UK, RUSSIA AND USA, EGYPT, NIGERIA.

WE WILL FIGHT ANOTHER ONE TO FINISH THE BUSINESS WE STARTED IN 1963.

SO, STOP TELLING ME IF U SEE WAR, BECAUSE EVERYDAY THEY HOLD NNAMDI KANU, NIGERIA GETS CLOSER TO WAR.

IF THEY DONT RELEASE HIM, BEFORE 2023, WAR WILL START.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2022
elmodee7:

Wow, classic case of ancient idiocy.

Bro... E shock you...??

Na me d guy reply that rubbish to, come dey chest beat upandan..
E easy, na em Dem no fit go use Gang style take free Kanu from detention in Abuja..

I laugh at their foolery..

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2022
hammer567:

THE EVIL U WERE WRITING IN IGBO, GOT YOU SERVED A BEFITTING REPLY.

U BROKE RULE 3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

CRY ME BLOOD!

I am not surprised that IPOB followers are not smart nor possess basic intelligence..

Show proof of me breaking rule 3..

Well, the Mods would take care of you..

Nairaland needs to be sanitized ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Golan007: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Shevchenkko:
There's a reason why God lifts some certain people in life. A true leader is always forgiving and slow to anger

Stop bringing God into this tomfoolery.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Traplord09: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Closed Circuit Television installed at the Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Ile-Ife, Osun State, has revealed how owner of the facility, Rahmon Adedoyin, his son, Raheem, and Adedoyin’s aide, Moshood, were behind the murder of a Master of Business Administration student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Timothy Oludare." - SR

Rahmon Adedoyin and his children must face the death penalty for premeditated murder of an MBA student whose blokos they roasted and ate with amala. Go there and express your opinion as that is a hideous crime that concerns you, it happened in your home State. Dirty pigs never mind their business, Nnamdi Kanu will give half of you slimy Yoruba slugs collective heart attacks. Do you ever bathe? I can smell you from here in Berlin, get out of here for a while so you may look fresh when next we see you... You have become an irritant gadfly,

Buhari and his goons can twist and shout with taqqiya all they want, but sensible people are not deceived.

We know that they are under American deadline to release Kanu whom they conspired and illegally kidnapped.

Buhari and his goons will get the Saddam Hussein treatment if they keep playing the same Sunni Muslim games Saddam played with America!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders by Laggafin: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Kanu is greatly uniting the people of the Land of the Rising Sun.. my beloved Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.