Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos (2590 Views)

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Afromedia910: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Angel has taken to Twitter to share photos of a racy outfit she wore out.

The reality show star revealed that all eyes were on her at the place she went to. Angel concluded that it's because "they never seen a baddie".

See more of her pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/everyone-here-is-just-looking-at-me.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Afromedia910: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Tejumola856: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2022
angry
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by ojun50(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Covid 2020 breast

1 Like

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by uncleck: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
This one now thinks she's fine...

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by shawante(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Last week news..
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Crossboy(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2022
grin
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by ePoster: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2022
uncleck:
This one now thinks she's fine...
Because 80% of men would kiss the ground she walks on... Most gonna sell their balls for a single night... Inspite of the criticisms...

If men would stop giving girls such as this attention... But most wouldn't dare approach the simple girl wearing just a polo shirt and jeans... Every man loves the baddie .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:
Because 80% of men would kiss the ground she walks on... Most gonna sell their balls for a single night... Inspite of the criticisms...

If men would stop giving girls such as this attention... But most wouldn't dare approach the simple girl wearing just a polo shirt and jeans... Every man loves the baddie .. undecided
Exactly they are the same persons who are always gonna keep sending vulgar messages but go behind again to call her a hoe..see self deceit.. grin grin
Most men ain't really smart..they think they are by criticizing women online..

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by uncleck: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:

Speak for yourself bro. Not every man loves the baddie. Me for instance, if I do olosho I can never cum because they don't appeal to me, especially those that appear overused like the lady in the thread.
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by BigJoe19: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:

Same you that gets worked up when guys generalise that Naija girls are prostitutes is the one generalising how men act. Sometimes I just feel y'all just say things that suit you.
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Oluromantic: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
I give this girl breast just 5 more years. The kind fall weh her breat go fall, e go bad pass long pawpaw
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Boogyman557: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top MATTERZ

Na der MATTERZ b dat

As 4 me I BLA my WEED

WTF MAN
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by ePoster: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
BigJoe19:
Sams you that gets worked up when guys generalise that Naija girls are prostitutes is the one generally on how men act. Sometimes I just feel y'all just say things that suit you.
Reread what you wrote... undecided

Rather than slut-shame these women on the internet like losers, how about you stop giving them attention? But you would date the baddie than the 'boring' girl in your neighbourhood... undecided

Nigerian men actually make these sorta women feel relevant...
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by ePoster: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
uncleck:

Speak for yourself bro. Not every man loves the baddie. Me for instance, if I do olosho I can never cum because they don't appeal to me, especially those that appear overused like the lady in the thread.
Emphasis on the figure: 80% undecided
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by ePoster: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly they are the same persons who are always gonna keep sending vulgar messages but go behind again to call her a hoe..see self deceit.. grin grin
Most men ain't really smart..they think they are by criticizing women online..
Exactly!
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Dumk: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Wow
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by BigJoe19: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:
Reread what you wrote... undecided

Rather than slut-shame these women on the internet like losers, how about you stop giving them attention? But you would date the baddie than the 'boring' girl in your neighbourhood... undecided

Nigerian men actually make these sorta women feel relevant...
Do you know me in real life to say I would date a baddie to a boring girl? You are just pathetic to think you're making sense.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by ePoster: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2022
BigJoe19:
Do you know me in real life to say I would date a baddie to a boring girl? You are just pathetic to think you're making sense.
When I write 'you', use your common sense to know that I'm referring to the majority of men... Not you in particular... undecided
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Prolificgiant(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
They are only looking at the falling boobs nothing more ,if u are an experienced teacher and reside in ayobo ,bada lagos,can teach in primary school check my signature. Requirement waec, OND and NCE
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by lenghtinny(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
ePoster:
When I write 'you', use your common sense to know that I'm referring to the majority of men... Not you in particular... undecided
Drink water abeg angry

The generalization was unnecessary.
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by bluefilm: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ashawo lipsrsealed
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Afromedia910: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wow
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos by Afromedia910: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wow grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. / I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. / Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.