Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks (47428 Views)

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Deep down you are full of regrets madam. Stop capping
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by budusky05(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Marriage is not for u yet u born two? The devil that dwell inside this gender na only God know.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by proxillin(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
i can't even date you for 2 days. the man you left will feel so relieved.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Testimony1988(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:
You married the wrong person jire. Let us hear word
hahahaha, not really, maybe she's not ready to be tied with one man.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by stealmatic(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Marriage success is not by beautiful face neither is it by body.
Marriage Success is by both parties adhering to GOD'S laid down Principle for Marriage

So u admit it,that she is ugly hmmmmm,oga righteousness2 I will like to see your WAEC certificate I want to see something
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Elidrisy20: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
The two wea you born, na out side wetlock you born them?
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Spherical77(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
stealmatic:

So u admit it,that she is ugly hmmmmm,oga righteousness2 I will like to see your WAEC certificate I want to see something
She is not ugly man. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Obiorahpcfg: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
NwekeUG:
I'm Sorely Disappointed In Marriage; Marriage Is Not For Me - Tribal Marks Model, Adetutu

Nigerian Tribal marks model, Adetutu has taken to Facebook to share her thoughts about marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Adetutu who stated that marriage is not for her, disclosed that she was "sorely disappointed in marriage that she ran out two weeks after engagement". She added that she now has two children and is contented with that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYehv5jM7MB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
abeg make i hear word jare!!! Bcoz ee no work for u, no mean say ee no work for others abegiii I de enjoy my own.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by folace1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Marriage is not for Everybody.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Glare247(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:
What if she's d wrong person in her marriage?
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by izubext007: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
No Nigerian zaawaadi
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by farem: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:

Or she (the wrong person) married the normal person.
Did you see where she mentioned the cause of disappointment? Someone who married for a couple of weeks and already with two kids, that one na human being?
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Ouchbabe(f): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Of course marriage is not for everyone. It takes a trailer load of tolerance, compromise, forgiveness, discipline, hardwork to make it work.
Above all, you need the person who instituted it in the first place, God almighty to make it work

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by GreatChizzy: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:

What if she's the wrong person? Everyone keep saying "marry the right person", do they take a pause and ask if themselves are the "right" people? Since everyone is claiming to be the"right" who then are these "wrong" persons. Secondly why is it that the person who usually reports on social media about the separation, is quickly considered the victim and the other the bad person.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by socialmediaman: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:

She said it wasn’t for her, maybe she’s right, it’s not for everyone
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by TheMan3: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:
or the person marraid the wrong woman
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by socialmediaman: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:
Me too. I'm very disappointed angry

So it’s not for you as well?
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Bahamas95(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
She looks like the female version of Wesley Snipes.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by calcal: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
She ran out owning to her olosho lifestyle, omo ale
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Babastrong(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=109211670]Me too. I'm very disappointed angry[ Siofra!, but why]
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by alphaNomega: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
She was a sperm depository and that's how she got pregnant. No man will keep a tiger-looking woman at home unless you agree to wear a mask 24/7

Let her enjoy her freedom and not scar her children's faces
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by hardon1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Marriage is not for you. You prefer ashawo
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Juoflife1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
She's beautiful
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by derecho(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
E no wan marriage but she wan born children.
E dem call responsible mothers to come out, na dem go first come out.
See her mouth as I don born two.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Babatunde7109(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:

What if she was the wrong person that got married?

From her account, it could be deduced that ‘low-self esteem’ has so much role to play in her inability to keep the 2-week marriage, and the mindset to not get married again.

I hope those two children are not born by mistake?
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollynnn:

What if she's the wrong person?
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by suffering: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Two children are more than enough, abeg. Leave raising football teams to wealthy men like Elon Musk. With rising inflation and difficulty to make ends meet, birthing single children is highly recommended.
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Lamasta(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
I pity the supposed husband grin
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
ecolime:

Stole it online
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) / DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating / "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.