Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month (27156 Views)

Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport Records 3.36m Passengers In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Pasima(m): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2022
Which kind lie be this I was in Anambra i never see one single plane

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Chikeluba25(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Pasima:
Which kind lie be this I was in Anambra i never see one single plane
So nah for ur Grandpapa house the plan want come land. Go to school you no gree

2 Likes

Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Sotland:
Your calculations are wrong.. Akwa to Enugu 2hours? It's less than that bro..Except you mean since the dilapidated road. And Anambra to Imo is never 2hours as well, although, it depends on which location..

No matter the location. Anambra to Owerri is over 2 hrs let alone the airport that is another one hour journey....same as Enugu.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by fuckyouropinion: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2022
MelesZenawi:

He is from Enugu state not anambra.

He sure definitely lives in Nnewi.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

Nobody cares where he lives in anambra. If he has overstayed he can retire back to his state enugu. Afterall His state enugu needs that his advice more than anambra.

Your house cannot be on fire And you are busy telling others how to quench the fire.

His analysis is that of a bitter mind.

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by fuckyouropinion: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Nobody cares where he lives in anambra. If he has overstayed he can retire back to his state enugu. Afterall His state enugu needs that his advice more than anambra.

Your house cannot be on fire And you are busy telling others how to quench the fire.

His analysis is that of a bitter mind.

grin. i support that ariport. its long overdue!
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Landmack: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

He could be living in hell faya. Nobody gives a damn!
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Sotland: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2022
I won't argue this with you.. But right from Oba to Owerri is less than 2hrs..

MelesZenawi:

No matter the location. Anambra to Owerri is over 2 hrs let alone the airport that is another one hour journey....same as Enugu.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Sotland:
I won't argue this with you.. But right from Oba to Owerri is less than 2hrs..

Nwokem oba to Owerri today is over 2 hrs.

All thanks to Ipob/ESN ( Unknown gunmen)
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Pasima(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2022
See let me tell you something I am aviation enthusiast I love everything about aviation and I have knowledge to an extent. See I leave in Nkpor and plane coming from lagos and other states must pass over head through onitsha to intercept the grindeslope. I never a single plane taking of from that direction and secondly the airport is not too far from Nkpor plane taking of must be seen from my side.
Chikeluba25:
So nah for ur Grandpapa house the plan want come land. Go to school you no gree
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2022
This is great
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
frank155:

State airport?

Please feel free to show the part of the constitution that gives states the powers to control airspace. Your problem is that you don’t bother to learn the laws of the land you live in. Then come online and just be wailing.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
CSTRR:

That airport was built by the state govt.

When we are discussing Niger bridge, you can come out.

I truly eh am tired of you people. State government cannot build airport or seaport especially via foreign loan in this case Chinese without federal government. This is how your leaders use you to make money. They tell you nonsense while they sell your future. You don’t even know the rights you have as a Nigerian citizen not to talk of the capacities of your state.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
MPESA:

Federal Never contributed towards development of the Airport. It's 101% Anambra State money , so get your facts right before talking NONSENSE.

I am waiting for you to publish where the state got permission and money from.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by MPESA(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Speaktruth88:

I am waiting for you to publish where the state got permission and money from.

Money from Anambra State coffer Without borrowing from Fed govt or Chinese

Permission is now an excuse , BMC una work hard Abeg btw you people can't cover the incompetent of Buhari and APC.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
MPESA:

Money from Anambra State coffer Without borrowing from Fed govt or Chinese

Permission is now an excuse , BMC una work hard Abeg btw you people can't cover the incompetent of Buhari and APC.

Anambra Airport City Infrastructure Limited allocated a 75% equity stake to Elite International Investments, 20% to Orient Petroleum Resources Limited and 5% to the State Government.

Again who gave the permission for the airport to be built? Your state only owns 5% of the airport.

I will repeat since una no read constitutional law for school. No airport, seaport or major road can exist in Nigeria without Federal government. The ability to raise loans for these sorts of infrastructural projects also comes from federal government ask Lagos state.

Or you think it’s the miserable N6billion your state assembly voted that built an international standard airport built by the Chinese? Same Chinese that cannot take out infrastructure projects in Nigeria without the two governments signing off on it?

If I were you I would spend more time asking who Elite international investments is that owns 75% of that airport because it is clearly a Chinese loan.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by leicestercamper: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Keep fooling yourself here. The airport was fully funded by the Anambra state government

[s]
Speaktruth88:

Anambra Airport City Infrastructure Limited allocated a 75% equity stake to Elite International Investments, 20% to Orient Petroleum Resources Limited and 5% to the State Government.

Again who gave the permission for the airport to be built? Your state only owns 5% of the airport.

I will repeat since una no read constitutional law for school. No airport, seaport or major road can exist in Nigeria without Federal government. The ability to raise loans for these sorts of infrastructural projects also comes from federal government ask Lagos state.

Or you think it’s the miserable N6billion your state assembly voted that built an international standard airport built by the Chinese? Same Chinese that cannot take out infrastructure projects in Nigeria without the two governments signing off on it?

If I were you I would spend more time asking who Elite international investments is that owns 75% of that airport because it is clearly a Chinese loan.
[/s]
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Keep fooling yourself here. The airport was fully funded by the Anambra state government

[s][/s]

Ndi wailer when you see facts your brain dey scatter. Just thank Nigeria and China for your airport and keep it moving.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by leicestercamper: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are obviously envious and shocked at the massive project that's why you thought Anambra cannot afford to finance it. Here's a newspaper report, also check the date and stop living in ignorance lol
[s]
Speaktruth88:

Ndi wailer when you see facts your brain dey scatter. Just thank Nigeria and China for your airport and keep it moving.
[/s]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/anambra-intl-airport-project-financed-by-state-govt-not-fg-adinuba/amp/

Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by leicestercamper: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Speaktruth88:

g.

Read more about the budgetary allocation by the Anambra state government. Your ignorance is veiled with envy and bitterness. We know your type

Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:

Read more about the budgetary allocation by the Anambra state government. Your ignorance is veiled with envy and bitterness. We know your type

I wonder when you see headlines, if you bother to read the actual stories: here is the breakdown of ownership as provided by your same state governor. Try and be reading I know there’s no fraud to interest you in the details.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2019/09/27/2020-anambra-budget-n6-billion-proposed-for-cargo-airport-construction/%3famp=1

Whichever way any development is good for Nigeria after all it is our money. When the other airports are built hopefully there will be no more excuses for not operating from your home states.
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:46am On Jan 11, 2022
mrvitalis:

Meant passengers
oh OK. I for fear
Re: New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month by leicestercamper: 4:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself this envious bitter frustrated fellow. Coward, If you like deactivate your account, you will still read my response.

Anambra international airport was funded by the Anambra state government. Here's the evidence.

[s]

I wonder when you see headlines, if you bother to read the actual stories: here is the breakdown of ownership as provided by your same state governor. Try and be reading I know there’s no fraud to interest you in the details.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2019/09/27/2020-anambra-budget-n6-billion-proposed-for-cargo-airport-construction/%3famp=1
Whichever way any development is good for Nigeria after all it is our money. When the other airports are built hopefully there will be no more excuses for not operating from your home states.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? / NRC Pulls Down "Illegal" Structures Over Lagos-Ibadan Fast Train / Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.