Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers (1421 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / Dont Ever Pity Women / I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sometimes i cant help but wonder why are there many women in the churches.

Then i remember back in secondary school how i used to sing westlife and craig david songs for girls and they will be blushing.
Some allowed me to fvck. But one thing i learned from that experience was that women love to hear sweet words.
If you are good at sweet talking, women go fall for u
Thats it, and thats what this pastors are doing.
Pastor say sweet words like
You will never be poor again.. women shout amen
Of course nobody wan poor grin
I have been to churches where 80% of the service is pastor giving sweet proclamations.
And majority of women jumping up and being moved by the sweet words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
My point is that women love sweet talk and promises.
The same way Devil was able to use Sweet talk to convince Eve to eat apple.
You see what i mean.
Thats why you will find plenty women in all types of churches

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by fati2001(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My point is
POINTLESS

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by EMIRofPUSSY: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My point is

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Sometimes i cant help but wonder why are there many women in the churches.

Then i remember back in secondary school how i used to sing westlife and craig david songs for girls and they will be blushing.
Some allowed me to fvck. But one thing i learned from that experience was that women love to hear sweet words.
If you are good at sweet talking, women go fall for u
Thats it, and thats what this pastors are doing.
Pastor say sweet words like
You will never be poor again.. women shout amen
Of course nobody wan poor grin
I have been to churches where 80% of the service is pastor giving sweet proclamations.
And majority of women jumping up and being moved by the sweet words.
These boys eh..woman matter dey give una steady headache..now your problem is too many women in church..
The way this boy dey make mouth online e no go too shock me if... grin grin smiley wink
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

These boys eh..woman matter dey give una steady headache..now your problem is too many women in church..
The way this boy dey make mouth online e no go too shock me if... grin grin smiley wink
Im looking for available women to start my own ministry
Jesus No Dey Fvck Up Ministries (J.N.D.U.M)
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Im looking for available women to start my own ministry
Jesus No Dey Fvck Up Ministries (J.N.D.U.M)
How about Wannabe redpillers no dey f**k up with their lack of intelligence ministry (W.R.N.D.U.W.T.L.I.M)?
That wan go make sense.. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How about Wannabe redpillers no dey f**k up with their lack of intelligence ministry (W.R.N.D.U.W.T.L.I.M)?
That wan go make sense.. cheesy grin grin grin
Im thinking of starting another ministry
Fernandez is a f00l forever ministry (F.F.F.M)

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by Haakeem(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
senceless post..

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Im thinking of starting another ministry
Fernandez is a f00l forever ministry (F.F.F.M)
grin expect inflow of customers oo.. grin
Cos my name alone attracts wannabe redpillers non stop..
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Haakeem:
senceless post..
Truth is more bitter than bitter kola
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by Haakeem(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Truth is more bitter than bitter kola
Ur points are pointless sir! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin expect inflow of customers oo.. grin
Cos my name alone attracts wannabe redpillers non stop..
The only thing your name will attract are drug dealers and EFCC
Fernadez from Mexico is Back with some crack
Was ur dad high on supply when he gave u that name?
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

The only thing your name will attract are drug dealers and EFCC
Fernadez from Mexico is Back with some crack
Was ur dad high on supply when he gave u that name?
At least it's better of than being a wannabe redpiller.. grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Haakeem:
Ur points are pointless sir! angry
That is what a kid will say,if a Phd holder in physics explians Archimedes principle to the little boy. Wait till you reach purbety. Then come back and read this post again.
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by Haakeem(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

That is what a kid will say,if a Phd holder in physics explians Archimedes principle to the little boy. Wait till you reach purbety. Then come back and read this post again.
Your name says it all about you.

how would a sane adult like you name ur self sultanofpuna..

You need to grow up man you are nt longer a kid.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least it's better of than being a wannabe redpiller.. grin grin grin
Your type are obsessed with red pillers.
Its normal. I have bleeped hardcore feminist
No big deal.
I bleeped women who hate me. The sex was good thooo grin
So i dont take women opionon serious
I can smack the shit out of a hoe in milli seconds instead of her to leave me, she will still love me more. Women are just a mystery to understand until you swallow the red pill
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Your type are obsessed with red pillers.
Its normal. I have bleeped hardcore feminist
No big deal.
I bleeped women who hate me. The sex was good thooo grin
So i dont take women opionon serious
I can smack the shit out of a hoe in milli seconds and she will still love me more. Women are just a mystery to understand
How to identify a wannabe redpiller
Firstly they are always Makin mouth about their sexual escapede.. grin grin
Only a blockhead will believe anything that comes out from a wannabe redpiller..
Look for someone else to tell your lies to...it's easy to identify real men from boys.. grin grin wink
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How to identify a wannabe redpiller
Firstly they are always Makin mouth about their sexual escapede.. grin grin
Only a blockhead will believe anything that comes out from a wannabe redpiller..
Look for someone else to tell your lies to...it's easy to identify real men from boys.. grin grin wink
Your father that is a real man, still he cant afford to buy zinc to roof of his Mud house.

Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Your father that is a real man, still he cant afford to buy zinc to roof of his Mud house.
Second way to know a wannabe redpiller..they always react and their emotions can be easily toyed with like a remote control.. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
You still want talk or you wan dey prove your lack of intelligence? grin grin grin wink
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Second way to know a wannabe redpiller..they always react and their emotions can be easily toyed with like a remote control.. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
You still want talk or you wan dey prove your lack of intelligence? grin grin grin wink
Its like nobody gave u attention when u were little
Thats you get happy whenever a redpiller pays attention to you. The worst part is youre a guy and a hardcore SIMP. Father Simpson
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Its like nobody gave u attention when u were little
Thats you get happy whenever a redpiller pays attention to you. The worst part is youre a guy and a hardcore SIMP. Father Simpson

Third way to know a wannabe redpiller..they are always switching words whenever they are out of point.. grin grin wink
You still wan talk or you wan continue to dey prove your lack of intelligence? grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by mediainc: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Hello. Pls you mentioned access to a dark site containing drug cartel executions. I need the link for it, quote me let's talk, I'll pay if need be
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by Truvelisback(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Unfortunately, this the Sad truth. Women are more committed to things of God than men, yes. In every church in the women usually have the highest attendance. Infact, many men u see attending or u see being committed in the church are as a result of women or their wives.
Re: Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers by SultanOfPuna: 1:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Zhunnurayn:

Hello. Pls you mentioned access to a dark site containing drug cartel executions. I need the link for it, quote me let's talk, I'll pay if need be
drop 5k. You need tor web browser to access the links.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. / Take This Away. / What Do I Stand To Gain From This Life As A Shy Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.