Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. (1427 Views)

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Paroh's 2020 Fleshlight: Applebutt Gang Vs Soap/vaseline Crew Needs It(images) / Is There Any App I Can Use To Listen To My Girlfriend Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by kellz2016(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
please who will help me with whatsapp spy app? i really needs it please.
my gf is spying my whatsapp and i want to pay back because i heard a rumor she left school to knack another man and i want the truth because her friend told me she do hook up.please i really needs it i wana let go d relationship please guys help a nigga.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by Thepariah: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Damn!I feel your pain.you can hit me up with a token of #10000(negotiable) and I'd hook you up in a matter of minutes..
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by fikayormi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
You heard a rumor ? shocked

Big Simp, no go find work , you think the pussy belong to you alone ?

Fool of the first order

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by Fastdeliveryx1: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
I'll send the apk for yu and how to set it up for N2,000 only
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by Ocholu: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Until them use WhatsApp spy collect your banking details. Then tomorrow you'll come to Nairaland wailing how out of the blues, your last 1k was debited.

Wise up.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
You need it for premium tears grin

Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by BigRocky: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is what lack of abundance causes.

Move on like you never heard anything,she will expose herself thinking you are watching.

While waiting for that, continue lashing other girls.

Life no get part 2
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by Delight2014(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Go to play store and download the app.
First browse on how to use it.
There are ones for iPhone and Android
Don't pay any money to anybody, you're learned so you will get everything you need online.
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by frozen70(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
kellz2016:
please who will help me with whatsapp spy app? i really needs it please.
my gf is spying my whatsapp and i want to pay back because i heard a rumor she left school to knack another man and i want the truth because her friend told me she do hook up.please i really needs it i wana let go d relationship please guys help a nigga.[color=#990000][/color]

So when you spy back on her phone
What next

She is free to do whatever with her life so far you are not married to her

If you can't stand her, end the relationship and let her loose the relationship with you
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 12, 2022
frozen70:

What next

If you can't stand her, end the relationship and let her loose the relationship with you

Gbam! wink
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by Benz03: 5:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Chat me on WhatsApp
The app is 1k
Re: Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. by alphabbey1(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
frozen70:

What next

Do you have whatsapp spy ? No
Learn to mind your business if you can't solve people's issue. The person resulting to use the app is not a kid......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Feel Worthless” – Man Laments After Girlfriend Received N600K And Iphone 13 / "I Meet Him At Wedding" – Lady Gets Proposal From Man She Saw At Wedding / Nigerians Imitate Actress Ekene Umenwa Reaction On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.