Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. (983 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nobody asked this Mini APC îmbecile any questions so he's definitely suffering from the effects of meth purchased from CMS under bridge

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by gnhpowerhouse: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Your Opinion ,So Many Abokis I met regretted voting Him .One Nearly Slapped me when I said Sai Baba ,He mentioned I should shut up grin

Anyway Do you have Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculation ? Honestly Put an End to it now .Check My Signature Below .

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by MrALIVE: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Only Fo*ls make same mistake twice.
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by oloriooko(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself
E never better for people wey dem pray for finish,na come be the ones wey dem swear for?

Pastorjohn2:
I have been questioned various times if I regret voting buhari for his first and second term, I will never regret voting for him because he has reached and surpassed my expectations. In fact I'd vote him for a 3rd term if it were possible.

The economy is booming ,We now have functional railways.

A lot of nations now fear us, look at how we reacted to Dubai and other nations. Yes , things are expensive now but that's the fault of the past administration.

You can't expect buhari to fix 16 years of mismanagement in 8 years. Only a wailing dullard would think so.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Reeses: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Those lives lost are due to the error of the past administration

That's what we're suffering from now

Buhari needs time
8 years isn't enough, Rome wasn't built in a day
Lol your papa there. Idiot!!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Reeses: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
I have been questioned various times if I regret voting buhari for his first and second term, I will never regret voting for him because he has reached and surpassed my expectations. In fact I'd vote him for a 3rd term if it were possible.

A lot of nations now fear us, look at how we reacted to Dubai and other nations. Yes , things are expensive now but that's the fault of the past administration.

You can't expect buhari to fix 16 years of mismanagement in 8 years. Only a wailing dullard would think so.

For a second I thought this monkey was joking . This OP nah foolish devil living among us.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice one
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

So many mad people roaming freely on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Mide1data: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
HOLY SHIT

Exactly, i wonder y people will blame pmb. But wait ma child, let me pray 4 u.
MAY YOUR FAMILY BE HANDLED THE WAY BUBU HANDLE 9JA.
MAY YOUR LIFE BE VALUED THE WAY NAIRA IS VALUED.
MAY NIGERIA'S CURRENT STATE IN SECURITY BE THE SAME WAY 4 YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD.
Abeg data wan finish, i dey come. But please say amen to these prayers pastor john. Even some northerners don't like bubu again and u are here praising failure. I doubt u are even a southerner, or maybe pastorjohn just got a job as a BMC member?
Feel free to hit the Like and Share button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Minime10:

Why are you giving the retarded numskull your attention
Don't you know that, the more you exchange comments with him over his gilberish of a post, the more you make him feel dignified thinking in his empty-headed, that his senseless post is attracting comments. Just ignored him and his post.
And again, don't be surprise that the mediocre of person, has not tasted food since daybreak and has got no idea as to where his breakfast meal, even as it is already noon, is gonna come from.
The quality of food I eat, is something your family members can only dream of.
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by tit(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Is your head correct?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by OfficialAwol(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Minime10:

Why are you giving the retarded numskull your attention
Don't you know that, the more you exchange comments with him over his gilberish of a post, the more you make him feel dignified thinking in his empty-headed, that his senseless post is attracting comments. Just ignored him and his post.
And again, don't be surprise that the mediocre of person, has not tasted food since daybreak and has got no idea as to where his breakfast meal, even as it is already noon, is gonna come from.

Thank u please
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by kolaaderin: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
na una mouth I dey here train exist we in south south hardly see them

Abi na lagos-ibadan

Abuja-kaduna be the end of Nigeria
warri itape is up and running too, don't be lazy. Buhari has done more than 16 years combine of PDP. Only babies will not see the real foundation been laid for stronger and resilient economy not the paper works oil based only economy.
Before 2015, two states of this federation was under terrorist control, even the federal capital ABUJA was under weekly scare of suicide bombers, it's that worst. We are not saying this government has done exceptionally great with security, but Nigerian collective amnesia fails to affect some of Us.
Gradually economy would be back to normal and more resilient to petty effects of oil price.
Things may still look bad to doubters but we are getting better under this current administration. Rice revolution is another thing, a nation that want to be relevant should be able to at least feed its people locally, not depending on Thailand and India for our staple food. Think of it, it suddenly all borders was closed without importation access just like immigration was grounded in 2020. Don't you thing Nigerians would starve of severe hunger if we have failed to explore the possibility of improving the Rice farming.
Let me also remind you that there was time in this country we queue for 3 to 4 days to buy fuel for a journey of 3 to 4 hours, yes the street boys are feeling the pain of not doing black market business for years now, but majority of the masses are relieved of having fuel at the station as when needed, so Nigerians has forgotten the festive seasons of scarcity horror, those are things of the past.
This government may look bad, but they are successfully putting the right peg in the right holes and soon we will be out of it stronger.

My friends, you see change is always resisted but if you look within and be sincere, you will find your own path. Dont resist change, embrace it for your path to be clear.
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by SmartPolician: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
I keep saying it; the future of Nigeria is really gloomy!

When the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, UAE and EU countries take all the best brains in Nigeria, they will leave us with chaffs like the one who created this nonsensical thread.

God, please I don't ever wish to be here with these people that time. cry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Nicepoker(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Pastorjohn2:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
I keep saying it; the future of Nigeria is really gloomy!

When the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, UAE and EU countries take all the best brains in Nigeria, they will leave us with chaffs like the one who created this nonsensical thread.

God, please I don't ever wish to be here with these people that time. cry
Dull polician

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, Russia- Geoffrey Onyeama And The Folly Of Ignorance / APC Calls Court Decision On Gov Umahi As Judicial Recklessness / Video: The Video From The ABUJA-KADUNA TRAIN That Was Attacked By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.