Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

My Near Death Experience And What Everyone Needs To Understand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Near Death Experience And What Everyone Needs To Understand (541 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Near Death Experience And What Everyone Needs To Understand by naija1stnigar(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please read this story carefully and understand what God better. In the year 2017 I developed a sharp pain in my belly and was rushed to the hospital where I was diagnosed of peptic ulcer and was duly treated. Although I didn't recover immediately but I recovered later after I got home, but after after about 3 months the same condition resurfaced again and I tried my best to tackle it, I used different drugs and herbs, I abstained from quite a lot of foods( carbonated drinks, garri, beans, milk heavy foods sweeteners etc) but the more I tried the more the situation gets worse and I endured heavy pains, distress and made serious investment on drugs for more than two years, finally, on the 2nd day of January 2020, I had this mad pain that was on the verge of taking my life and I was rushed to a pharmacist who quickly gave me injections and drugs for relief after which he prescribed a powerful drug called "elicorid" to finally deal with my pains, the drug is a combination of rabeprazole, amoxicillin and a powerful antibiotics called clarithromicin and in all it has 42 tablets and it is to be used for just 7 days, after I used it I was totally relieved of the pains and was rejoicing unknown to that the powerful antibiotics could end up creating damages on my already weakened liver, Shortly after that I noticed a that my belly began to swell up, I couldn't breath well, I was going to the toilet frequently, my hands and skin began to get whiter and my legs also began to swell up, shortly after these symptoms I went for scan and hepatitis test the scan revealed I had a chronic liver disease With a shrunken liver( cirrhosis) but no hepatitis, I was taken to a reputable private hospital in in town but I was told they don't have the professionals who can handle such cases and i was told to go to a federal facility in a nearby town, before i got there I was almost on death row and treatment commenced almost immediately, we spent thousands on tests and drugs and the water in my stomach( ascites) wasn't assuaging at all, the doctors will on many occasions plug injections into my stomach to draw out litres of water from my belly and after 3 days my stomach will become full of the ascites again, after two weeks I was told to go home and look for 180k to get a certain drug that will help me flush out the water but i was given some little drugs called "diuretics" to help me a little, after I got home, I remembered I went back to that hospital for check up with that stomach and the doctor as usual plugged his niddle in my stomach and warned me to go and get the drugs he had told me earlier, the nurse that was emptying the ascitic fluids was doing it with complain and utter disgust, and I made a statement and said" by the grace of God I will not come here again with this kind of stomach " and I left after finished the draining. That night I slept and I saw late daddy "Tb Joshua" in my dream and he placed hands on my stomach and prayed and like a joke the 600 naira drugs began to do the job meant for a drug of 180k and was urinating for at least 12 times a day and the ascitic fluids changed to urine and the waters in my stomach began to assuage and as I began to revisit the hospital the doctors were surprised and they began to reduce the dose for me until I stopped making use of it. In the midst of that uncertainty and pain, I slept one night and saw myself in a valley, one side of it was a thick forest and the other side was a beautiful and quiet city with all houses painted in white and people scarcely move around, but there was a gap between the both of them and it was just a very narrow and shallow stream and as I was heading towards the beautiful city and was about to cross the shallow stream a man I never knew called me back from that thick and dark forest and told me to come back that it wasn't yet time to go and I told him I was already in the valley and have no strength to climb up again that I needed help but he told me he can't descend to that level that I should climb up with all the strength in me and I did and after climbing to the top again I woke up to life. Today, I am now fully OK and free from troubles and pains although it took time but it was only God who saw me through. The moral lessons here are numerous but I want everyone to take note of the following:
1. there comes a time in the life of someone that all you will need for survival will be God alone, your parents and families can only do the best of their abilities, your doctors and caregivers can not do more than their level of training and your money is limited to the knowledge and understand of professionals but God is infinite and unlimited.
2.in all that we do let us remember that as pleasurable as some may think this present world may look like before God it is serious darkness and filled with thick bushes.
3. Everyone must understand that there is life after death and death is a must for everyone and one day we will all move to the great beyond.
4. Running here and there, cheating on others and committing crimes in order to invest on earth is like manipulating darkness to build treasures in thick forests and utter darkness.
5. We must understand that if we live our lives well we won't be afraid of death and we will have more assurance even in death than in life and conversely, if we fail to live our lives well we may be heading to another level of darkness thicker than the one we presently are.
6. Psalm 116: 15 says" precious in the sight of the lord is the death of his saints" am not trying to prove that am a saint but rather to tell you that loving God, doing good, and eschewing evil can be enough to take you to that beautiful city.
7. The last but not the least is that if you live your life well on the day you will die the people around you will be crying but you will be rejoicing and conversely, if you fail to live the life that will qualify you to enter that city the people around you will be crying on the day you will die and you may also be crying.
In order to partake in the earthly and eternal promises of God you will need to give your life to Christ and repent genuinely of all that you have done and focus on him alone and let no one dictate to you and by that he will walk with you and you will walk with him in harmony.
If you have read my story and you are interested just say this little prayer: lord Jesus, I come before the place of the cross I ask for forgiveness of my sins and I want to be your friend, please extend your salvation to me and count me worthy to partake in the both your earthly and eternal promises for mankind. Thank you lord Jesus for saving me. Thanks for reading. God bless!

7 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience And What Everyone Needs To Understand by EmzyT: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: My Near Death Experience And What Everyone Needs To Understand by Halimaatz(f): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2022

(1) (Reply)

If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men / Powerful Morning Prayers To Command Your Day / Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.