Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (83993 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by merits(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by chaseblack(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine what's happening to women on a daily basis..later one Wannabe redpiller will start screaming on my mention insulting women..
Blessings to all women out there..stay strong and never give up.. kiss kiss smiley wink

But the culprits here are women, women are the one using other women or can't you see that

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by neighbourhud: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
With hijab?

These are hijabious oloshos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
chaseblack:

But the culprits here are women, women are the one using other women or can't you see that
Did I tell you I didn't not see it..or where in my comment did I say it was a guy?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine what's happening to women on a daily basis..later one Wannabe redpiller will start screaming on my mention insulting women..
Blessings to all women out there..stay strong and never give up.. kiss kiss smiley wink

Look at this unrepentant simp. What brought redpill to this thread now?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FAIRALL(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
What kind of Intelligence team is that. Why were they arrested in the first place. This is shameful.

The main target of the state is the bandits and these ladies would have been the bait.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
HenryDion:

Look at this unrepentant simp. What brought redpill to this thread now?
Wannabe..
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Benwallt(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Her daughters nor dey there?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wannabe..

Simp...
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by chaseblack(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did I tell you I didn't not see it..or where in my comment did I say it was a guy?

Sorry ma, no vex ma
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by rajiedreez: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Crime only fosters when locals participate in it
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
chaseblack:

Sorry ma, no vex ma
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Ouchbabe(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Banditry is not ending any time soon with all the "enjoyment" attached to the "work"
They rustle cows, collect ransome, cart away farm produce and now have different sizes and ages of women to ride their dirty, uncircumcised rods.
May God save this nation

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
What is all these nonsense from the Nigerian police....are these the bandits kidnapping and killing people.

This is a show of fvckery from one of the dumbest security agency in the world FFS if the bandits had been eliminated would those innocent girls have any need to go into the forest

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Bigchristo: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:
From earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6930817/police-arrests-maryam-abubakar-supplying

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/09/police-nab-kaduna-women-ferrying-girls-to-bandits-for-sex-photos/
when you see these ladies covering themselves up with Hijab you will think they’re the most decent sets of women, my stay in Abuja really expose my eyes to so many things, our girls wearing half naked clothes are far decent than these sets of ladies, mind you I’m not supporting you half naked girls o but of no accounts should anyone be acting hypocritical under disguise of religion, If not that they were caught on this act those aboki who is dropping insult on SS&SE girls won’t agree their women can do this, even as civilized El-Rufai claim, his email leak shows how he talk down on our girls serving youths corpers, if you like quote me and mentioned me I don’t give a F***k to your opinion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by PaedophileProph: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hijab is never for Modesty, self-righteousness can't take you to Heaven , dear Muslims, the imperfect can't keep a perfect law perfectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by dallyemmy: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
...where our security and defence no fit reach...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
FAIRALL:
What kind of Intelligence team is that. Why were they arrested in the first place. This is shameful.

The main target of the state is the bandits and these ladies would have been the bait.
Of all the useless show of shame from our inept police force this one has to be the most disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Quality20(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rahkman:
Malo girls sabi fùck die forget all this hijab wey dem dey wear nothing dey inside...just erect tits and wet pussy....when I was In Abj I do fùck malo babes like rabbits...that's if u know ur game
they are hilani women not malo babes. pls correct it. hauza women have no time for dirty jobs
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Person go do ashawo add her daughters for promo

Nothing when no dey happen for north
Too many dirty things going on in the north...Drugs and sex is like opium...They kill for the two.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fear girls on hijab.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fear North.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by abumeinben(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:
cry

Women, girls are endangered species on earth.
Is not easy going out everyday as a lady.

Anime girl.

You're fan of Animes?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Powersurge: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:
From earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6930817/police-arrests-maryam-abubakar-supplying

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/09/police-nab-kaduna-women-ferrying-girls-to-bandits-for-sex-photos/

Sometimes we need to check the psychological effects of our actions on the receiver. Now dt u or the news media hv blown their identity for d whole world, do y'all know the effects this could hv on them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ashawopikin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na wa o, women for north dey suffer o
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by iyke2frankeze: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
So many of these Nairaland BMCs, their wives and daughters toto has been destroyed by bandits. While they are online hating Igbos the bandits are busy screwing their wives and daughters, bandits on hard drugs for that matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by godofuck231: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Himtulie247:
cool.
They are terrorist too grin
the only general who seems to know what he's doing so far
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by calcal: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
That is why only the use of force won't stop this banditry.

Too much poverty, the question is how do you engage these people to be productive?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by POLYGAMY: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
They are ugly

Konji no b good thing

The bandits had no choice but to tear them like that... The Bandits had no choice to choose

Women dey try for money sha, those fulani guys dey get crazy manpower herbs

See the kin hijabs dem dey put on, but still dey do olosho... Tufiakwa!!
MAKE THEBOSSTREVOR1 CATCH YOU THERE angry
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Snoolv360(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
So, this bandits are not ghost, they are not invisible and people contact them, we are not serious in this country at allllll!!!!!!. We don't value life, by allowing set of criminals waste innocent life but daris God oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by AllahIsSatan: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is exactly what Muhammad the prophet of Islam specialized in doing.

[img]https://images./1JuKVg6kiM36RrE77VpqkG.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Oil Marketers ‘Plot’ Kachikwu's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.