Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (83994 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Fulla(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
What if the security officers penetrate this criminal by recruiting prostitutes to serve as informants and get vital information about the bandits tactics. I mean this guys will go any length to get their lust satisfied and raping married or underage gals won't be an exception and when they start this carnage which I believe must have been happening around there a lot but underreported, there's nothing that can be done about it. I see no crime in what this women or their love-vendor did neither am I supporting what they did with their body but exposing their face doesn't make any of these right.
Prostitution is a business and have been in existence since time memorial. It's a market that either we like or not will always strive. The better we see it as a loophole to exploit to serve our purpose the better for us. This is not a win for us #fulla2cent
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by MansoryMX(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
My question is what are they still covering? This gesture alone confirm my theory about this people wearing this culture of clothes, not because they are holy or but it’s just the way of life they’re brought up with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by whippersnapper(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rahkman:
Malo girls sabi fùck die forget all this hijab wey dem dey wear nothing dey inside...just erect tits and wet pussy....when I was In Abj I do fùck malo babes like rabbits...that's if u know ur game
Guy show me way now . Which side for Abuja . I'm planning on serving there
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Decryptor(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:
cry

Women, girls are endangered species on earth.
Is not easy going out everyday as a lady.

The 39 year-old woman who resides at Rugar Hanwa in Sabon Gari Local Government, was arrested on December 21.

She confessed that she had been luring women, including her own daughters and nieces, to the bandits for sexual pleasure.

Maryam said her clients were paying her N20,000 and that the women were being ferried to the forest on motorbikes.

The last time I checked, Maryam is a woman and not a man. It was their fellow woman who was luring them.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Edyice: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol Aboki people and population

All because of sex

Now is all about sex in the bushes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Decryptor(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine what's happening to women on a daily basis..later one Wannabe redpiller will start screaming on my mention insulting women..
Blessings to all women out there..stay strong and never give up.. kiss kiss smiley wink

Yen yen yen yen blab blab bala blab!!!
Now read this below...

The 39 year-old woman who resides at Rugar Hanwa in Sabon Gari Local Government, was arrested on December 21.

She confessed that she had been luring women, including her own daughters and nieces, to the bandits for sexual pleasure.

Maryam said her clients were paying her N20,000 and that the women were being ferried to the forest on motorbikes.

The last time I checked, Maryam is a woman and not a man. It was their fellow woman who was luring them.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by techWriter3: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
woman betweens have ashawo augment her sisters for promoNothing when no jus come for south
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Rahkman: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
whippersnapper:
them plenty for garki wuse 2 especially that aminu kano crescent for evening them dey wear hijab just block any of them dem dey game

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Decryptor:

Yen yen yen yen blab blab bala blab!!!
Now read this below...

Did I said I did not know?#nd where In my statement did I debunk the fact that it was a woman..? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Erickax(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rahkman:
Malo girls sabi fùck die forget all this hijab wey dem dey wear nothing dey inside...just erect tits and wet pussy....when I was In Abj I do fùck malo babes like rabbits...that's if u know ur game
shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Otasikwe(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
unattractive nyarinya
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Decryptor(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
whippersnapper:

Sheraton road, Wuse Aminu Ademola Tokunbo road by AP filling station by Agadez street (These ones will charge like 30k up) plus you must take them to a big hotel within the metropolis.

But when you go to Lagos street, Garki the ones there dey charge like 5k short time. Those mallams wey dey sell perfumes for that area fit give you room for 1k

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Decryptor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did I said I did not know?#nd where In my statement did I debunk the fact that it was a woman..? undecided undecided undecided

But you said repillers are blaming women...yes...it is women like that Maryam we badmouth and blame.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Decryptor:

But you said repillers are blaming women...yes...it is women like that Maryam we badmouth and blame.
Where did I said they are blaming women and how does the statement I made automatically mean it was related to the post?
This boy you don't understand my statement and you are quoting me..?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by lebete3000: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rahkman:

What's da game bro?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Decryptor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Where did I said they are blaming women and how does the statement I made automatically mean it was related to the post?
This boy you don't understand my statement and you are quoting me..?

Ok...you said repillers disturb your yeye mention to INSULT women. It is women like Maryam we insult.

Oya deny this one little boy!
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shame on them
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by angelfallz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
After they say Northern girls don't like to do, that they're shy.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Decryptor:

Ok...you said repillers disturb your yeye mention to INSULT women. It is women like Maryam we insult.

Oya deny this one little boy!
Keep deceiving yourself son.... or is it not the same wannabe redpillers on here?
Same persons who are very quick to call a woman a hoe and say all women are worthless (use of words)..or are you high on something..
Keep denying there.. nonsense..
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by lebete3000: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
jehoha696:

Wat if i tell u say unda doz hijab some no dey wear anything again, dem plenty near lasu off campus,follow dem reason,juz block dem for sharp corner,...#doggystyle afta upliftment of hijab... Abeg fear hausa/fulani women/ladies.

How much dem dey collect sef?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by angelfallz(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sadly only few men know this.
Even the ones that I'll be trying to tell the truth would refuse to believe.
Northern girls dey Bleep well well. Even married women. Our CLO for NYSC gisted us the mad things that happen in Kano.

Rahkman:

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by angelfallz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Smh. Who told you that wearing hijab means the woman in question is an angel?
DubaiLandLord:
They are ugly

Konji no b good thing

The bandits had no choice but to tear them like that... The Bandits had no choice to choose

Women dey try for money sha, those fulani guys dey get crazy manpower herbs

See the kin hijabs dem dey put on, but still dey do olosho... Tufiakwa!!
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Decryptor(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep deceiving yourself son.... or is it not the same wannabe redpillers on here?
Same persons who are very quick to call a woman a hoe and say all women are worthless (use of words)..or are you high on something..
Keep denying there.. nonsense..

You are the one who is high and needs to take your drugs.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Decryptor:

You are the one who is high and needs to take your drugs.
Thanks for agreeing with me..now you can get yourself out of my mention baby boy...or you can stay to keep proving your lack of intelligence.. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by lebete3000: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rahkman:
them plenty for garki wuse 2 especially that aminu kano crescent for evening them dey wear hijab just block any of them dem dey game

How much dem dey collect overnight? Hope they're cheap?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by lebete3000: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
angelfallz:
Sadly only few men know this.
Even the ones that I'll be trying to tell the truth would refuse to believe.
Northern girls dey Bleep well well. Even married women. Our CLO for NYSC gisted us the mad things that happen in Kano.

What things abeg jist me...
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ObianujuAku1(f): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
techmo:
Bandits now rule North like king's of the jungle

No fear of the people or government
yes ooo
grin
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by lookingfly: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Agugbadin: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Currently Nigeria is the worst place in the world to be a female. This is sad,tge Hijab is just hypocrisy, not depicting holiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by kechywillz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
The chicken has come home to roost,this Same thing abóki's says it limited to southern girls,its happening at their own turf oh,Una see as this life be,Una use other people sisters,why dem no go use ur own sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by TheOgaBoss: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine what's happening to women on a daily basis..later one Wannabe redpiller will start screaming on my mention insulting women..
Blessings to all women out there..stay strong and never give up.. kiss kiss smiley wink
they willingly chose to be prostitutes, y are u sounding like they are victims?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
they willingly chose to be prostitutes, y are u sounding like they are victims?
My statement might not be related to that post.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Oil Marketers ‘Plot’ Kachikwu's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.