Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (83991 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Tpharell: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
The women will argue that they are looking for daily bread. What about the bandits and boko haram who are fighting the course of Allah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
You caught them. Why not use them to trace the location of the bandits? Why not keep it on the low till the bandits are flushed out? Truly, this government are either clueless or are just aiding the bandits.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by techmo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bandits now rule North like king's of the jungle

No fear of the people or government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by perdollar(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
I prefer a woman on g string n bra to a woman on hijab. I hate hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by tfelicityk(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hmmm
God have mercy on us
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by abdulikhina(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by laiperi: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nobody, anywhere in this world, should be living this type of life.

Not in Nigeria, especially where unprecedented foreign and local income has turned the masses into living in abject poverty while the uninformed and half educated glow and become praise singers for looters, bandits and drug barons.

My ethnic vagabonds, no matter how devastating they are, elevated and "better" than yours.

Why are we a country of lesser evils?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by jclassiq(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hi
Rahkman:
Malo girls sabi fùck die forget all this hijab wey dem dey wear nothing dey inside...just erect tits and wet pussy....when I was In Abj I do fùck malo babes like rabbits...that's if u know ur game
Congratulations on this ground breaking accomplishment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Follygunners: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
They are ugly

Konji no b good thing

The bandits had no choice but to tear them like that... The Bandits had no choice to choose

Women dey try for money sha, those fulani guys dey get crazy manpower herbs

See the kin hijabs dem dey put on, but still dey do olosho... Tufiakwa!!

Before nko? They even stink with that nonsense dem dey use cover their sweaty bodies... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by NWABUKA007(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sharia and hisbah custodians

Dem nor dey write am for face

If you like cover head to toes

God sabi those wey be hin own

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Quincy5917: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Koforidua Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by KingArkad(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
See my kontri piipu undecidedSee my kontri piipu
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by AvalonSpace(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Too nasty! Even your own daughters .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Unrated900(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
When I say this Fulani terrorist are more prostitute than the southern girls,
The skull miner scholarship Association of Nigeria always says am wrong.
I hope ye all see this ya self my yoluba broda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Eriokanmi: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Family business, I no dey put mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:
From earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6930817/police-arrests-maryam-abubakar-supplying

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/09/police-nab-kaduna-women-ferrying-girls-to-bandits-for-sex-photos/

Am not sure what d police and d so called Intelligence Response Team are celebrating. Are they saying that with these key witnesses they can't gather intelligence on d location of d bandits instead of parading them or they are just following a script?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Analyst7: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol I thought this people claim holiness under hijab and all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Yoighaman(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
...and the Presidency does not know the whereabout of these bandits, it is only Kanu and Igboho that deserve 'judgement', very interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
GOSPELTRUTH31:
These is also the picture and contact of one of the prostitutes
0814 234 1892

What did she do? Whose husband did she snatch?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Oshodipikin: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
� Invite your friend to earn 1,000 NOVA for each referral
YOUR REFERRAL LINK: /NOVALAND_airdropbot?start=0xdceF1C083C43151503f33F851959127991cc7935
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Onedayoneday: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wonders shall never end in this country. Imagine a trade - supplying girls to bandits. Hmmmmm.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Quincy5917: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
GOSPELTRUTH31:
These is also the picture and contact of one of the prostitutes
0814 234 1892
why are you trying to blackmail your girlfriend because she did not give you pussy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by princewarri1985: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:
From earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6930817/police-arrests-maryam-abubakar-supplying

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/09/police-nab-kaduna-women-ferrying-girls-to-bandits-for-sex-photos/
39 years old and she looks like an 80 year old woman all because of evil and wickedness, THE FUTURE IS REALLY FEMALE INDEED!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Bahamas95(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Someone told me these hijab wearing people don't wear pants.

They are very promiscuous yet pretend as if they know nothing......Dirty things!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by bluefilm: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
These bandits sef.

So na so dem like pussy reach?

Useless things. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Mayeldah(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
One solution to all these, kill the bandits and all other associated atrocities will stop.

Why is the FG protecting bandits? If the women knows where the bandits are how come the army and police can't locate them to flush them out.

Northern Nigeria on self destruct mode!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by jehoha696(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
They are ugly

Konji no b good thing

The bandits had no choice but to tear them like that... The Bandits had no choice to choose

Women dey try for money sha, those fulani guys dey get crazy manpower herbs

See the kin hijabs dem dey put on, but still dey do olosho... Tufiakwa!!

Wat if i tell u say unda doz hijab some no dey wear anything again, dem plenty near lasu off campus,follow dem reason,juz block dem for sharp corner,...#doggystyle afta upliftment of hijab... Abeg fear hausa/fulani women/ladies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Testimony1988(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
And they will be behaving like as if they can't hurt a fly.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
If she could supply them girls for pleasure, she would supply them informations too.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by errigdee: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
em nor fit bear d KONJI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Oil Marketers ‘Plot’ Kachikwu's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.