Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (83992 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by AllahIsSatan: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Are you allowed to insult your masters like this?

DubaiLandLord:
They are ugly

Konji no b good thing

The bandits had no choice but to tear them like that... The Bandits had no choice to choose

Women dey try for money sha, those fulani guys dey get crazy manpower herbs

See the kin hijabs dem dey put on, but still dey do olosho... Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Coronavirus84: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fear North. Where is Hisbah?
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by psp2pc(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
God help them
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Blue3k(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
signature2012:
Where is Arewa group??

Lol their quit notice doesn't apply to these sort of people.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by pacespot(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
When all the newspapers in the country were busy publishing the huge sums that bandits realize from each of their kidnap operations, why wouldn't the women be wetting their pants in expectation of becoming prostitutes to bandits. Nigerian women's brains are configured to go to anywhere the money is, no matter how dirty and risky the place is, forget what the people might be saying different.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Awoleesu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Asssssalamalekum... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Sholaco: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Story of last year..why you all like posting old stories on nairaland
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
They are ugly

Konji no b good thing

The bandits had no choice but to tear them like that... The Bandits had no choice to choose

The only difference btwn them and ur gfs in Lagos or wherever is the cloths. Leave all this story.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by mamaafrik(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rahkman:
Malo girls sabi fùck die forget all this hijab wey dem dey wear nothing dey inside...just erect tits and wet pussy....when I was In Abj I do fùck malo babes like rabbits...that's if u know ur game
wetin be the game jare,make me self follow you area father

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by thunderbabs: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
You know what? Islam in Northern Nigeria and their rules can be funny...you don't allow people drink beer in peace but they can fornicate as they wish, huh? How is one haram and the other,Not? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by moodyguy: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rahkman:
Malo girls sabi fùck die forget all this hijab wey dem dey wear nothing dey inside...just erect tits and wet pussy....when I was In Abj I do fùck malo babes like rabbits...that's if u know ur game
Bad guy!
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by pargelenis(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Failed state

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by obama30: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:
From earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6930817/police-arrests-maryam-abubakar-supplying

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/09/police-nab-kaduna-women-ferrying-girls-to-bandits-for-sex-photos/

Hijab dosen't mean holiness, there is a word known as ashakpa in hausa, it mean olosho, or from house to house. i rest my case
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by mightyhaze: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wetin Dem com wear all this heavy clothes for like decent ppl again? . They should be pictured wearing tongs and bumshorts

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Bimpe29: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
What a world! I hope they'll be prosecuted for siding and abating banditry subtly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fulani women have sold out almost all Eastern women and girls to fulani bandits.

If Maryam and her gang of bandits were to be Igbos; the beating the zoo forcs controlled by fulani politicans would giving them like Evans.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Awoleesu:
Asssssalamalekum... lipsrsealed

Fulani bandits security outfit�
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Some of these women are shameless. God forbid
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by thisfemi: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Those bandits don't want to wait for 72 virgins in Aljanaah, they are only trying to do physical rehearsal here so that they will not be found wanting in their duty when they get to Aljanaah.

Oh ISLAMABAD!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by intruder15(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Quincy5917:

why are you trying to blackmail your girlfriend because she did not give you pussy

I wonder o. The guy makes me wonder why he was born with a dick and not a pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by AsawanaDgreat: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
They're keeping body and soul together, these ladies are part of them
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nanavati(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
The future is female

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I hope the argument have been laid to rest that aboki Muslim women not only engage in prostitution but do "bleep me and get my daughters free"

This is for arrewa and the aboki gang that always say prostitution is limited to southern women
The hypocrites are here too.

Funny enough, the conservative Arewas sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by McLizbae: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing bad wey no dey high for north fah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by naturefellow(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
They are ugly.
Konji no b good thing

of all things to say under circumstance, it's this? SMH
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ultimateprof: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
With hijab they still dey do olosho!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ufotunang: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
And they will be wearing hijab pretending to be saints and wife materials....they just use their style of dressing to deceive people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by jeyem(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
I need one hijab lady! I never try am before! I need to visit north! Don’t judge me! That what I want!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:
From earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6930817/police-arrests-maryam-abubakar-supplying

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/09/police-nab-kaduna-women-ferrying-girls-to-bandits-for-sex-photos/

The face of evil and wickedness. Every Nigerian needs to read the Qoran chapter 9 at least, and Mattew chapter 5 to chapter 7. So you'll see for yourself.
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by ufotunang: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
What will MIRIC say about this.... let him come and defend his hijab women
Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by mediainc: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bandits are suffering grin

It's hard to be a Bandit in Nigeria, you will live in the bush, sleep with dead meats and die, bastards terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by Akaekpuchiowa: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Oil Marketers ‘Plot’ Kachikwu's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.