Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear (3482 Views)

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Consray(f): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guys how do you feel about your woman putting on G-strings......

G-strings or the normal one which?

Cause for me is either G-string or no other....

1 Share

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by NarcissistKing(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
G-string.

tongue cool
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Jeon(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
H-string

angry cry
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
I'm not sure g-strings are meant for nigerian women.... considering the rate at which yamayama and disastrous disarray of poisonous and toxic secretions oozes out of their valleys

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Candidlady: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin

The individual above me has no sense... Left it in 2021

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Wawelexy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Senomi:
I'm not sure g-strings are meant for nigerian women.... considering the rate at which yamayama and disastrous disarray of poisonous and toxic secretions oozes out of their valleys

My broda reduce ur volume......don't shout...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
some women aint compatible with Gstrings and should settle for normal sexy panties.... no need to force it. so long as it aint granny panties, its all good! men aint that difficult like that...

3 Likes

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Candidlady: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
some women aint compatible with Gstrings and should settle for normal sexy panties.... no need to force it. so long as it aint granny panties, its all good! men aint that difficult like that...

Call me weird but I'd go for ladies boxers all day... Comfortability all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Call me weird but I'd go for ladies boxers all day... Comfortability all the way

it all depends on the setting.... if you go out with your woman, wine and dine, dance and she is dressed to kill bla bla and then you guys come home and as you are getting down with her and UnCloth her, if she wears a boxer short under her fancy dress, it would kill that perfect night vibe.... but then again, if you guys are spending a cozy night at home watching movies etc, then yes, wearing a boxer short so that she is comfortable (and that you dont get a glimpse of her butthole every time she gets up from the sofa with a Gstring) is preferale, lol!

5 Likes

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Candidlady: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it all depends on the setting.... if you go out with your woman, wine and dine, dance and she is dressed to kill bla bla and then you guys come home and as you are getting down with her and UnCloth her, if she wears a boxer short under her fancy dress, it would kill that perfect night vibe.... but then again, if you guys are spending a cozy night at home watching movies etc, then yes, wearing a boxer short so that she is comfortable (and that you dont get a glimpse of her butthole every time she gets up from the sofa with a Gstring) is preferale, lol!

Yeah occasions truly matters.... But me I seldom get such occasions/events

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Yeah occasions truly matters.... But me I seldom get such occasions/events

the right underwear with the right dress is a powerful incentive in the bedroom... but dont get me wrong, no man would suddenly stop what he is doing because his woman his wearing a boxer under her sexy dress.

2 Likes

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by ParpahSeventy: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Just as different clothes are meant for different occasions, we all know those underwears are meant for different occasions.

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Consray(f): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
Just as different clothes are meant for different occasions, we all know those underwears are meant for different occasions.
you're super right dude....
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by NoahHadNoArk: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Candidlady:
grin

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Twoclans(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pantless is better angry

4 Likes

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Anny505(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
You no get big nyansh you dey wear G-string, wetin you want divide grin
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Twoclans(f): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anny505:
You no get big nyansh you dey wear G-string, wetin you want divide grin

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
G strings everyday allday. I love seeing her big ass wobbling underneath those wears. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Abeg which one is g-string between the two pix up there?

Amavirginboy
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Anny505(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Twoclans:

Yes you, twoclans wetin you want divide grin

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Twoclans(f): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anny505:

Yes you, twoclans wetin you want divide grin

Guy no go there grin twoclans na complete ukwu girl. cheesy
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Anny505(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Twoclans:

Guy no go there grin twoclans na complete ukwu girl. cheesy

Oya show me the two Agbalomon for your back side grin
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by techWriter3: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
The individuality above me been no feeling... went it in 2021
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Candidlady:
grin

is that not ShopRite warri in your dp??
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by dopedan(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na so i see my guy been dey wash him bae g string and bra omo i shock i later learnt that he was broke and d girl has been providing for d house n sending him money, guys hustle o
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Candidlady:
grin

Lols...that nigga above your comment na werey

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Drella(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
H-string

angry cry

Na everything about you dey odd.
You're always different from others in a negative way!

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Drella(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Twoclans:
Pantless is better angry

This one no send o grin

I've noticed your comments for a while, you're a bad bish grin

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Drella(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
dopedan:
Na so i see my guy been dey wash him bae g string and bra omo i shock i later learnt that he was broke and d girl has been providing for d house n sending him money, guys hustle o

Washing your partner's undies is not a crime.As long as she can do same for you.
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by mrcreator22: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Op you dey find trouble grin
Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by gfon(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Twoclans:
Pantless is better angry

a bottle of chilled smirnof for you...at least easy access of air-flow and dickk-flow is gauranteed

1 Like

Re: Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Drella:

Na everything about you dey odd.
You're always different from others in a negative way!

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? / I'm In Love With A Female Mod(photos) / Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.