Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2726 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Crossboy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
An Obviously Angry Man has ordered curse to follow his ex girlfriend for dumping, Sharing loved up photo of them, the guy said she dumped him over distance, And according to him after everything he has done for her, thats not good enough reason, So he placed curse on her..
See more pictures of them below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/man-places-curse-on-his-girlfriend-for.html

1 Share

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Crossboy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
He was used and dumped. sorry dude

1 Like

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mugu.. she's even a good girl. She has found someone closer who is tilling her soil and she no want dey chop for different places this idiot dey lay curse when no go pass him ceiling.. count ur losses and move on undecided
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by EmptyGarden(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Baba forgive and forget! Leave her make she carry her winch go.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Prayer wey no fit move reach ceiling
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Mercury12(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lmao
These new generation of men would be sissies and cry baby in future.
Lol what the old boys would drink drink beer with the guys and move on this sissy went posting emojis and dragging women after-breakup-curses title with them
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Afromedia910: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided
The extent some people go after breakup dey sometimes dey surprise me......why not move on with your life bro angry. Abi dem tie your destiny to that banny heart...Mugu undecided
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
See wannabe redpiller wey dey come online bash woman dey cry oo..so na only mouth you get?
Note curse no dey work anywhere so you are only deceiving yourself..baby gal live your life let the wannabe redpiller keep crying his eyes out.. cheesy grin grin grin wink
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Blaqroman0000: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Oye mere GI iya

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Trizyd(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2022
It's obvious from the kiss the lady is not into him.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Crossboy(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Crossboy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Boogyman557: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Elianawalker(f): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
All I see is a man kissing a woman who isn't kissing him.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Caramia2020(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Move on, bcoz it might be for your own good. It might be a dodged bullet.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by helinues: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bitter guy
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Somebody should tell him that God will rather punish him for fornicating if he refused to repent.Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

My Gateman Wants To Leave His Wife For Me / +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] / I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.