Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard (2966 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by care4you: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ola n'ike ยป olanike

Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by princeemmma(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
igbo people will be like:

chibi ike (plastic spoon)
ikemu (plastic nose)
Ikechuwku (plastic fall)

Yoruba be like:
Ikuforiji (death forgive)
Ikumapayi (death don't kill this)
Ikudehinde (death go back and come)
ikumuyiwa (death bring this one)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by pointblank247(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Emwionmwandoloyi
Eghenayoyiore
Emguimwangha
Ehrunmwunse
Osakpolor
Omorogiukpon

Names for Benin City na another thing. You will understand why most of the bear English names. Oga fun awon pipu yen
yea benin na waa but you didn't give us the meanings of the names you gave, help us with their meanings
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by debbydams(f): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Adari...... bald person
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
IteOghu (igbo) Don't know if that's the correct spelling but it means 'Pot Of Fight'.
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by vetrovialMan(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Una don hear Mel Gibson full name?
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by missjekyll: 1:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Stewpid thread.
You should hear how your name sounds to other language speakers.

I am intrigued by names. I always ask the meaning . It helps me remember names
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by pointblank247(m): 3:48am On Jan 11, 2022
missjekyll:
Stewpid thread.
You should hear how your name sounds to other language speakers.

I am intrigued by names. I always ask the meaning . It helps me remember names
oga go drink water and come back, the thread is not more stewpid than your father.
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by pointblank247(m): 3:49am On Jan 11, 2022
vetrovialMan:
Una don hear Mel Gibson full name?
abeg give us the full name
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by STEWpid(f): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Rice
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by Fiscus105(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
ANIMASHAUN
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by Dbrawllm0098(f): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Vagina pronounced Vag-i-nae
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by Pootle: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
ogenebukokwo
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by Hayee(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Park
Kitchen
Olosho
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by socialmediaman: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ivituvuevuenwevueometuenwevue Ugbemubem Osas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by missjekyll: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2022
pointblank247:
oga go drink water and come back, the thread is not more stewpid than your father.

I agree. It's still a stewpid thread.
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by pointblank247(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
In South South Nigeria i have heared the following names;-

Manager
Heineken
In Nigeria Sunday as a person's name is popular.

In ebonyi state its "Monday'
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by MiamiePizza(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danger, Trouble (both surname were of Zimbabweans)

Future, Saturday, Me

I've seen someone bear Mango as a surname too and seen a girl name somewhere 'cherry'
Re: Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard by pointblank247(m): 3:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Imi

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said I Look Like Dr Martin Luther King Junior(picture) / Help:how Do I Overcome This Emotional Challenge / What's The Ideal Number Of Children An Average Nigerian Parent Should Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.