Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. (493 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Is This True? Docs In The House Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by Deeptruthhurt: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2022
I took some pills 5days ago and after some hours the pills started reacting badly on my skin. The worst part of it is that my dick/penis skin is completely pealed off. Please what can I do, any suggestions of medicine or cream to rub on it. The pain is too much. Thanks
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by GorillaApp(m): 4:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Go to a general hospital. Nairaland will end up confusing you.

By the way, what's the name of the drug, what purpose did you take it for? Such information can help

If there is one thing I don't play with is my D*ck and eyes. You are feeling pain down there and you are waiting for NL resident experts? To come and analyze your matter? Better seek help fast before you damage your D.
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by jeffizy(m): 5:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Don't waste precious time here.... Go to the hospital.

I hope you didn't do self medication?
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by Patented: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Deeptruthhurt:
I took some pills 5days ago and after some hours the pills started reacting badly on my skin. The worst part of it is that my dick/penis skin is completely pealed off. Please what can I do, any suggestions of medicine or cream to rub on it. The pain is too much. Thanks

Nobody can help you without knowing what you took and why you took it. However like others have said, go to hospital.
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by Deeptruthhurt: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2022
GorillaApp:
Go to a general hospital. Nairaland will end up confusing you.

By the way, what's the name of the drug, what purpose did you take it for? Such information can help

If there is one thing I don't play with is my D*ck and eyes. You are feeling pain down there and you are waiting for NL resident experts? To come and analyze your matter? Better seek help fast before you damage your D.
the name of the drug is 33 and is for cough, and according to my findings, they said the 33 contain Sulfur and my body reacted to it.
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by Deeptruthhurt: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Patented:

Nobody can help you without knowing what you took and why you took it. However like others have said, go to hospital.
the name of the drug is 33 and is for cough, and according to my findings, they said the 33 contain Sulfur
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by muheeb01(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Deeptruthhurt:
stop the medication immediately...and moreso what are you treating in the first place for using the drug that you have allergy or bad reactions to? If you can't disclose that here dm me let's take it from there
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by Deeptruthhurt: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2022
muheeb01:
stop the medication immediately...and moreso what are you treating in the first place for using the drug that you have allergy or bad reactions to? If you can't disclose that here dm me let's take it from there
33 pills and is for cough
Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by Margaretola(f): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
I hope you know your solution is to go to hospital so they can identify what you're allergic to. You can have an online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. by muheeb01(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Deeptruthhurt:
33 pills and is for cough
if you're interested in herbal cure dm me

(1) (Reply)

Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check / Why You Should Visit Your OBGYN During Pregnancy / DRILL Your BOREHOLES In 2hrs (ABUJA) FCT, Our Site VIDEOS, Pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.