Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) (54707 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / VIDEO: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Fatbam003: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Blasphemy.. They are busy grieving the holy spirit with such act
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Hire killer too dey speak in tongues. I even read a news sometime ago how a kidnapped victim was recounting his ordeals after rescued in a kidnapper's hideout. He said when their kidnappers brought them to their den, some kidnappers where doing fellowship and on sighting them they shouted praise the Lord. He said every day those kidnappers will pray.

1 Like

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by apostle96: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2022
That's where mummy G.O started from

1 Share

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by LAguy(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2022
HacheNoire:
What hurts the most is that, they did naming ceremony and celebrated when they birthed this prostitutes.

Naming ceremony should be done after 25 years. That time, you will be sure if it’s a child or dog you birthed.

Seconded!!

1 Like

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by ufotunang: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
And when they make the money they will not remember God by paying their tithes or even attend church services sef
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
This is christianity
Christ has sacrificed for them on the cross, so let them enjoy

1 Like

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
I see nothing wrong here they are still God’s children He Loves them The same way Regardless .. Some pastors And Churchgoers are Doing worst than these women the ones criticising them are Major Hypocrites too if you are a Christian and you are crucifying these girls Remember Jesus Said He who is Without Sin Should Cast the First Stone.

God also Said Call upon Me I will answer you... make una get out bunch of hypocrites.....
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by apostle96: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Future preacher...
That's where mummy G.O started from

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by alizma: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Don't be surprised that this girls will find favour in life, you know why? The fact that they still acknowledge the existence of God and the need to commit things into his hands, hoping for a better outcome can fetch them God's grace and forgiveness someday in the near future. They know the destination but their problem is that they choose the wrong path, one direction to the right path can turn around their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by DomoSabs(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
HacheNoire:
What hurts the most is that, they did naming ceremony and celebrated when they birthed this prostitutes.

Naming ceremony should be done after 25 years. That time, you will be sure if it’s a child or dog you birthed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
My wicked cousin who poison many people for my village can be found praying in the church every Sunday.
So what are we talking about here?
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Legendoo: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2022
This is not black America , this is Nigeria.

Can you connect the dots yet?
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2022
alizma:
Don't be surprised that this girls will find favour in life, you know why? The fact that they still acknowledge the existence of God and the need to commit things into his hands, hoping for a better outcome can fetch them God's grace and forgiveness someday in the near future. They know the destination but their problem is that they choose the wrong path, one direction to the right path can turn around their lives.
Facts bro facts God still loves them even in their industry. Na survive them wan survive them no Kill person
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Rahkman:
Naija strippers are highly disgusting......spits......see big stomach fallen breast with stinking pussy .......when u go to strip in miami u will know what a stripper should look like

Na only old mama when don born 3 pikin, when carry fallen Olympus flat silipas bress for chest, togeda witi bigi belle, dey do stripper for Nigeria.

Fear of Fallen Olympus is the beginning of wisdom o, my fellow widows.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2022
HacheNoire:

Honestly
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2022
ufotunang:
And when they make the money they will not remember God by paying their tithes or even attend church services sef
How do you know Bloody Pharisee how do you know ??
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2022
AlphaAlex:
I see nothing wrong here they are still God’s children He Loves them The same way Regardless .. Some pastors And Churchgoers are Doing worst than these women the ones criticising them are Major Hypocrites too if you are a Christian and you are crucifying these girls Remember Jesus Said He who is Without Sin Should Cast the First Stone.

God also Said Call upon Me I will answer you... make una get out bunch of hypocrites.....

See the way this one just misquoted and misapplied scriptures out of its context just to promote the same evil he supports in his heart.

They will quote the ones they like and leave out the ones they don't like.

What concerns me sef. Every one is laying their own bed.

1 Like

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
What can't be seen under APC leadership does not exist.
If what I read is true. Spray who?? Spray what?? These ones don't know what to ask.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
JuanJO:
I think they are strippers. Talking about the praying aspect of it. I think if the prayer stuff ain't working, them for no dey pray.

No go be the first to cast stone on them ooo. Shebi God say him dey work in a way we don't understand. C

That is because the thing called god doesn't understand his own way or existence, it just knows that people call it good, why they do, it can't fathom. angry
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Kajaard: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
HacheNoire:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Benbisco(f): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
HacheNoire:

Uncle, do you think they are all very happy and satisfied with their way of life? If you are privileged to engage them in discussions and they are willing to open up, you will discover that in spite of how they appear outside, some of them are not completely happy with the profession. There will sometimes be a void, an emptiness that they feel.

Some of them na family problem push them into the lifestyle.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Bedtec:
Everybody is guilty of such crime, I remember those days when i over high i go pray to God say if i no run mad today I no go smoke again make em save me , or when you're caught in the Web doing bad stuffs by your parents you pray to God for final chance , so we all are guilty of this .... All hustle weh you no kill person nah hustle
lol. Prostitution isn't going away any time soon. Men are much less than women... Men get denied the couche in marriage. Men get horney to test forbidden bannies. It's Sad but it's true.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by CassieSunshine(f): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Armed robbers and native doctors pray to God B4 carrying out their operation

#MercifulIncredibleGod
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by bitbillionaire: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Interesting. I hope God answers them sha. LoL. All hustle na hustle as far as you don't violate another person's right or you don't take what belongs to another person against his will. May God help us.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I hate it when people like you judge. Were Prostitutes not in the Bible ?. Mary Mandelene was one and Jesus never condemned her. I’m not saying prostitution is good, but bros life don hit some people hard and they got no choice than to face shiiit like that.

Mary Magdalene was NEVER a pr0stitute, there's no biblical backing to that.

She committed an adultery and that doesn't make her a pr0stitute.

Wikipedia: The portrayal of Mary Magdalene as a prostitute began in 591 when Pope Gregory I conflated Mary Magdalene, who was introduced in Luke 8:2, with Mary of Bethany (Luke 10:39) and the unnamed "sinful woman" who anointed Yeshua's feet in Luke 7:36–50.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by akdjr(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
As long as they pray and commit what they do in God's hands God will bless the work of their hands. Abi u no de read your Bible? Haven't you see fraudulent men including corrupt politicians who are chief donor in churches and are blessed? and their children are doing far better and progressing in life? If you think God will work against people simply because you or the society consider it immoral according to your own believe or assumption then you're far from how God work. God answering of prayers is far from human comprehension bro. If you can't do what those strippers are doing pls don't condemn them simply because they pray to their creator for success.
Kingcalls:

Just imagine the way u reason...so God will also bless yahoo boys and kidnappers cos na still hustle
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
speaking in tongues kill you there, all i see is three rotten mangoes, with slippers breast
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Legendoo: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Benbisco:

Uncle, do you think they are all very happy and satisfied with their way of life? If you are privileged to engage them in discussions and they are willing to open up, you will discover that in spite of how they appear outside, some of them are not completely happy with the profession. There will sometimes be a void, an emptiness that they feel.

Some of them na family problem push them into the lifestyle.

Lol.

Try advice them first, come offer assistance join and hear what they say.

This girl's are lost and there are so many of them.

Millions of them. They disgrace Nigerian women everywhere on social media.

You know this is your new image right as Nigerian girl's.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by nokspos: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
haha , lol
HacheNoire:

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Realists(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2022

Typical of a Yoruba Muslims..

But will never see this moniker condemn skull mining and rituals

God is the greatest

Why don't you condemned Yoruba christians when they commit evil ?.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by akdjr(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Are you the God that direct people? Among all the result you mentioned, people who don't engage in such act can also end up in such way. HiV, sudden death, barrenness among other are not peculiar to strippers or runs babes alone.
Fatbam003:
God can never direct people in such part because many times the end result is bitter, results such as HIV, sudden death, barrenness among others
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by almarthins(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nellam:
God is indeed a merciful God

No be Good be that o! Na devils dey work o. You think devil Sabi copy cat holy spirit. Don't be decieved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.