Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) (54703 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / VIDEO: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
toujurs:
I won't be surprised if you were once into ashawo work, look at you tell us to leave them alone, when you know, what they are doing is very wrong, can you allow your daughter to do such, so why allow them? And you call your self a Christian abi muslim. , alot of you women are dead inside due to bad choices, and later one you will look for a hard working man to put the repercussion of the bad choices you have made on his head.
repercussions happen to both man n woman
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

U must be one of them
u do well
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
You carry charm for waist dey call God,Chai!!
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

This one obviously doesn't know the meaning of "condemn".

Nigeria needs better public schools.

Mr man, if you sin and deceive yourself you are going to HELL.

Hypocrite.

I tell you. But unless you repent, you too will all perish. Luke 13:3.

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:32.
Join the other guy and shut up
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Wheezdom(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those young ladies in these new generational or white garments churches are mostly runs girls. But everybody dey find him daily bread, so who am I to judge ??
Aswear.. I get one for my compound.. Twehh.. Small girl carrying old men.. Chai. Girls don rotten finish
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Join the other guy and shut up

Hypocrite
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Drogunov: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
EBMedia:
Three female strippers were seen praying to God for a successful hustle, IGBERETV reports.

The night club dancers prayed to God to soften the heart of men to spray them their hard-earned money and salary.

The video was shared on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYha_e-IDVl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJFI1IY8-_8

This is the result of the gospel of prosperity. Anything goes as long as the money flows. It can't be the Holy Spirit that induced their tongues.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Dfr0: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Amen
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Hypocrite
see mumu.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by PDinteriors(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I hate it when people like you judge. Were Prostitutes not in the Bible ?. Mary Mandelene was one and Jesus never condemned her. I’m not saying prostitution is good, but bros life don hit some people hard and they got no choice than to face shiiit like that.
chai this your talk enter me gan….show say u understand life
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
mirinder:
you sabi any ashawo joints for your side
Yes, Christ Embassy.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by killyaselfie: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

Who told u God is answering their prayers , are u this naive ?? Hv u not heard of leave whats to ceaser onto ceaser... u think God is the only being than answers prayers...dont u know most of these guys get their power from the devil ??

Lmao, you are to credulous to call anybody naive.

Not only do they get their powers from God and Devil, they also get powers from E.T., Reptilians, Illuminati, Association of Wizards and Witches, Mermaids, Voodoo Doctors, Witch Doctors, Catholic Priests, Yogis, and last but not he least Iwínlétí.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
PDinteriors:
chai this your talk enter me gan….show say u understand life

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
See mumu girls. Na satan dem dey pray to. grin
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by izubext007: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
May God have mercy on them.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by mirinder: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
meobizy:
Yes, Christ Embassy.
ah that olosho church. I've fùcked four of their female members. The last one was choir mistress
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by mirinder: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
dollytino4real:
repercussions happen to both man n woman
do you know how to give blowjøb very well
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by mirinder: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wheezdom:
Aswear.. I get one for my compound.. Twehh.. Small girl carrying old men.. Chai. Girls don rotten finish
how far, you get her number make i control am come my side. I get big prick for her
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by blackslayer: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
How do you strip with breast as flat as bathroom slippers?!
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by lereinter(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
shocked shocked There's nothing we won't see and hear in this world.Prostitutes praying for a successful hustle!
The prayers of a sinner is an abomination to God.
BTW prostitution is the riskiest business ever,because the girls are exposed to all kinds of danger from contracting STDs,falling into the hands of ritual killers,occult men,robbers,rapists,traffickers.

You haven't enter brothel wey you go dey hear gospel songs from the rooms

I can never return to those shameful acts

1 Like

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by lereinter(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Their conscience is dead
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Ovigwegift: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sometimes we really have no right to judge.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by FamTomx2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
HacheNoire:

Do you know life was hard for cultist and gang bangers too? Do you know the Boko-Haram and IPOB you see today are products of hardship?

If I go by your logic, I think we shouldn’t judge all this people.

Thunder faya that your yeye mouth for mentioning IPOB on your biased argument.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2022
God is indeed a merciful God....!
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Federalofficia(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Arm robber self day pray before going to any operations same way their victims self they pray make them no see wahala and God they answer their two prayer na gives us this day our daily bread for one the other na deliver us from evil anyhow God they asnwer the two
EBMedia:
Three female strippers were seen praying to God for a successful hustle, IGBERETV reports.

The night club dancers prayed to God to soften the heart of men to spray them their hard-earned money and salary.

The video was shared on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYha_e-IDVl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJFI1IY8-_8
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Richard1212(m): 3:14am On Jan 13, 2022
[b][/b][i][/i]lalasticalala undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2022
shocked

God hates sin but loves sinners and wants them to repent.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Ralpholu: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
They all need deep deep touch of God.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Wheezdom(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
mirinder:
how far, you get her number make i control am come my side. I get big prick for her
Sorry sir I don't roll with insultive little girls that thinks everything revolve about her stupid little waist and bress..
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Veeryeasy(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2022
No wonder i paid that kind of amount for just normal anal, God answered her prayer
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by HacheNoire: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Benbisco:

Uncle, do you think they are all very happy and satisfied with their way of life? If you are privileged to engage them in discussions and they are willing to open up, you will discover that in spite of how they appear outside, some of them are not completely happy with the profession. There will sometimes be a void, an emptiness that they feel.

Some of them na family problem push them into the lifestyle.

Everybody has a story. That still not an excuse.

Jeff Bezos and Zuckerberg had it tough at some point in their life. They did not become touts or gang bangers

Stop giving excuses for wrong doings.

Compare them with people that came from the slum and became a force.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by HacheNoire: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2022
koladebrainiac:
shut up, they too must eat now

He who without sin should throw the first stone

I guess we don’t have to blame Boko Haram too. Poverty made their foot soldiers pick guns.

What do think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.