Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go (773 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) / #bbnaija: Tacha Shows Off Her Her Pr*vate Part Whilst Wearing Her Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by Adwoabroni: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2022
A hilarious video browngh.com has intercepted captures the moment a bride in her wedding gown surprised all her wedding attendees by gyming in their presence while wearing her wedding gown.

In the said video, the bride is seen in her wedding gown and walked to a local gym spot where he started lifting the weights meant to gyming to cheer up all the party attendees.

Before she started, a man in a traditional dress was heard encouraging her to do more.

She amazed all the wedding attendees watching her with the way she carried it so easily. It is however unclear if the video was recorded before or after the wedding.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYinH7Gq3RJ/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://www.browngh.com/bride-wows-attendees-as-she-gyms-on-her-wedding-day-while-wearing-her-wedding-gown/

Re: Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2022
impressive and madness
Re: Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by dollynnn(f): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2022
grin
The husband is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by slimjohn2k5: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Just letting the husband know what's up

1 Like

Re: Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by NoGirlfriend: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2022
like someone said "impressive and madness"
Re: Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2022
grin
Honestly I no go fit marry who go dey use me dey do weight lift for my own house..

Reminds me of a girl I was toasting as at two years ago..........When she open her mouth tell me say she dey offload bags of rice and beans for Market,na once I call myself to order undecided. After that day,I begin joke with her--"Chioma,you go beat me one of these days oh". cheesy. Mennnnnnnn,I japa pass flash grin
Re: Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
That's how they want it but some uncultured kids are still gonna bash and call them names..
Re: Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Sexy Flatty Breasts - Naija Female OAP Moet Abebe Displays Lofty Boobs Openly / Sex Experience With Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.